Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live stream from Kyle's Guardians AP preview about to start.... get those SuperChats ready!!! LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The grifting is going well in his superchats today. Maybe it was the "accidental" camera graze of his crotch.
He keeps talking about asking prayers for his dad but says they are keeping it private for now. His family is coming in next week. Anyone know what's up with his dad?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If I wanted to get media, I would start by following the Walt Disney World Park rules.

Unsure what’s up with his Dad. I do find it telling that Kyle has chosen to not go home for a visit with whatever going on. Even if a parent says, I’m fine, you go.

If I wanted to get media, I would start by following the Walt Disney World Park rules.

Unsure what’s up with his Dad. I do find it telling that Kyle has chosen to not go home for a visit with whatever going on. Even if a parent says, I’m fine, you go.

I thought the same thing. Can plan a last minute trip to NY and take a cruise but not a last minute trip to see your father and you say you are keeping it private, it probably isn’t that serious but he wants to milk it for all it’s worth (engagement and those…say it with me SUPERCHATS) Kyle knows if it was revealed now it may not give him the pity party he is looking for. All and All I hope his father isn’t seriously ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know what's up with his dad?
I think he mentioned an operation ages ago. I wouldn't be surprised if his Dad has had a bad dose of Covid and Kyle is too afraid to admit it for obvious reasons. I hope his father recovers, whatever it is. But I'd take whatever Kyle says with a huge pinch of skepticism.

I think he mentioned an operation ages ago. I wouldn't be surprised if his Dad has had a bad dose of Covid and Kyle is too afraid to admit it for obvious reasons. I hope his father recovers, whatever it is. But I'd take whatever Kyle says with a huge pinch of skepticism.
Or as Kyle would say, his daily dose of Covid.

Reactions: 2
Like I’ve been saying KP is the ultimate stunt queen. He claims XYZ because that’s what his idea of what someone his age should be doing. Whenever I hear him try to give inspirational advice or even comment on like the stock market, I cringe. Stay in your lane girl.

The fact of it is, he can talk it but doesn’t back it up. I haven’t watched his vlog in weeks but come here because that’s where the real entertainment is. I truly wonder what his followers think they’re getting from him because knowledge ain’t it. The only thing that should be obvious is that he is going to be at rope drop at some park, say something incorrect, claim he loves xyz when he has no knowledge of said subject and hit at what he wants so his sugar moms and dads pay out.
This is my favorite post

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle hosts a live stream on Mother’s Day with Superchats turned on. Keeping it classy as always. :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The grifting is going well in his superchats today. Maybe it was the "accidental" camera graze of his crotch.
He keeps talking about asking prayers for his dad but says they are keeping it private for now. His family is coming in next week. Anyone know what's up with his dad?
If he wants to keep it private then don't mention it at all and don't ask for prayers.
Is it a coincidence that he only mentions his dad illness in livestreams or is this his way to get the sympathy superchats going?
This grifter leaves no stone unturned to get money from delusional strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait… Jojo was invited to Guardians preview and Kyle wasn’t?! :LOL:
I think JoJo just happened to get an earlier time slot today for the AP preview, is what it sounded like.
also sounded like Kyle was gonna try to get Taylor in too, even though she’s not an AP… I didn’t watch that much of the livestream to see what happened with that.
I do hope his dad is ok. I think he only mentioned it because his dad was in the chat and his stans kept asking how he’s doing.
It was also funny to see Kyle react when somebody mentioned getting Taylor a “K1” visa, aka 90 day fiancé visa….

I didn't watch the stream today. What's worse, video Kyle or livestream Kyle?

I'm guessing mentioning Tattle life in the chat gets you banned lol?

• Haha
I hate to be that person, but what happened with Kyle and COVID-19. I tried to research it, but couldn't decipher exactly what happened -- did he lie about having it? break quarantine? expose other people? Thank you in advance.

I hate to be that person, but what happened with Kyle and COVID-19. I tried to research it, but couldn't decipher exactly what happened -- did he lie about having it? break quarantine? expose other people? Thank you in advance.
He had it, he was symptomatic, he broke isolation to hang out with other people, and then lied about it.

And there's a lot of how he treated fans who called him on it, but I just don't have the strength right now.

Reactions: 4
The link to the FRE video can be found in post #354 on page 18 of this thread.

Reactions: 3
I explained a bit of it here. I think I made a better post about it but I can't find it...

Slow day for me HAHA So i'm wondering if Kyle got a talk from Emily or something LOL because for the past week/ whatever, people have been commenting on his videos how cute he and Taylor are together, "marry her so she can stay here", "are you and Taylor dating?" all that kind of stuff. With no real reaction from him. Then on todays video, one poor guy just commented "Are you guys dating yet?" and NOW kyle decides to kind of snap back with "Can't people be friends?" Just seemed a little weird... or, its probably just the typical Kyle thing of ignoring his comments and just happened to catch that one? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
its probably just the typical Kyle thing of ignoring his comments and just happened to catch that one? LOL
This. He typically ignores comments completely if he is distracted by visitors.
I think he and Taylor are just friends. Possibly his only real one. I doubt they'd date because I think she'll be going back to Oz.

This. He typically ignores comments completely if he is distracted by visitors.
I think he and Taylor are just friends. Possibly his only real one. I doubt they'd date because I think she'll be going back to Oz.
yeah.... during the livestream yesterday they were saying that shes trying to stay, but didn't get the Green card lottery for this year, or something to that effect. and then all the comments were "K-1 Visa", "marry her so she can stay..." LOL and they did actually acknowledge those comments as they were streaming, which i was surprised- and basically just laughed it off. Taylor said something like she already has a pant suit picked out to be in his wedding party HAHA
I'm actually pretty sad about it HAHA she really does bring out a better side of him that i haven't seen in any of his other vlogs with friends- males or females.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.