Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure all the cast members there are pissed off if that he's going. From what I've gathered from this thread the cast members apparently hate him lol.
I think some like him. The ones who worked with him had mixed opinions. I think Taylor was the only one he really got along with.

Reactions: 4
Anyone notice how annoyed Taylor was when Kyle said "don't book a last second Disney trip." That was so rude lol and he has the audacity to be like "what?" when she tries to laugh it off. Such a douchebag.

Reactions: 3
Get ready those in the U.K.! He posted on instagram that he will be at the Packers game in England on October 9th. It's probably all b.s. and wishful thinking but better to prepare your butt cheeks (nod to FRE's opening for putting that phrase in my head). :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he said that to Taylor! This is why women can’t be around him for longer than 3 days at a time. He talks to them as if he is their boss and they should be happy to be in his “Vlog” what a jerk!

I think some like him. The ones who worked with him had mixed opinions. I think Taylor was the only one he really got along with.
I thought that girl from Louisiana too?

I can’t believe he said that to Taylor! This is why women can’t be around him for longer than 3 days at a time. He talks to them as if he is their boss and they should be happy to be in his “Vlog” what a jerk!
Kyle is definitely one of those guys who think men are superior to women.

Reactions: 5
Todays video hit me as more annoying than usual. It’s just random cringey crap. His stalled subscriber growth is making sense. The algorithm stopped finding this nonsense worth recommending but he still gets high view counts because those of us who were subbed can’t look away from this wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I can’t look away from the constant self-absorbed grifter. He went from one of my favorite vloggers to being one I don’t care for much at all. What is most irritating is how he thinks his audience is dumber than he is. This guy can’t even pronounce things correctly. I feel dumb just watching. So I think I will stop. I’ll continue reading comments from you all, you’re MUCH more entertaining than the crap he serves up to the public. My brain will turn to applesauce if I keep watching the 30 going on 5 year old lie through his teeth. “I bought stock” “I was approved for a car loan” where’s the proof. He lies to make himself look better and says the things he WISH were happening. Can’t stand it anymore. This guy is a pathological, lying, jerk to women.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I can’t look away from the constant self-absorbed grifter. He went from one of my favorite vloggers to being one I don’t care for much at all. What is most irritating is how he thinks his audience is dumber than he is. This guy can’t even pronounce things correctly. I feel dumb just watching. So I think I will stop. I’ll continue reading comments from you all, you’re MUCH more entertaining than the crap he serves up to the public. My brain will turn to applesauce if I keep watching the 30 going on 5 year old lie through his teeth. “I bought stock” “I was approved for a car loan” yeah, yeah, where’s the proof. He lies to make himself look better and says the things he WISH were happening. Can’t stand it anymore. This guy is a pathological, lying, jerk to women.
Kyle lies to infinity and beyond.

Magic mirror on the wall, who is the the fairest fakest of them all? KP.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol I haven’t met him or know him personally. But when I watched his vlogs with women in them, he doesn’t open the door for them, he is always bantering them for example what he said to Taylor about a last minute trip to Disney. She showed her displeasure by saying it was shade, yet he still kept the clip in there knowing she found it rude. If she has a “travel Vlogger brand” (not sure if she does or not) How is that helpful to her? Women entrepreneurs are usually criticized for such things and he is highlighting her “poor decision making” (I wouldn’t call it that but that’s how he presented the shady comment that was made in that Vlog). He is responsible for the footage that comes out and how he presents himself, as he often says he “edits” his own videos. I wouldn’t do that to any of my friends. There are other examples, but that is the most recent that comes to mind. Also, my opinion of him lying is that he says he is doing something without any proof. He just casually mentions buying stock but no real comments are made on the process or % of shares purchased. Sure, maybe he doesn’t want to disclose that. But then why mention it at all. Recently, he just seems so fake. Pathological, because I feel that he lies to create a false self image, to keep his audience believing that they should watch him, when really he isn’t offering anything. No tips, no giveaways. He has to do daily dose or people would realize they don’t care that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly! A “Disney” fan, but probably doesn’t know where that line is from.
😂🤣🤣
He claims he is a Disney fan but has little Disney knowledge. Claims to love Marvel (having been reading comics for decades and spent better part of my adolescence in comic shops, this dude has no Marvel clue) Then there is Star Wars, he would probably steer clear of if it wasn’t owned by Disney. Of course he has the Packers, but do any of us on here really think he could explain would was going on in a game to us?

He claims he is a Disney fan but has little Disney knowledge. Claims to love Marvel (having been reading comics for decades and spent better part of my adolescence in comic shops, this dude has no Marvel clue) Then there is Star Wars, he would probably steer clear of if it wasn’t owned by Disney. Of course he has the Packers, but do any of us on here really think he could explain would was going on in a game to us?
He *or is it we* would explain it’s cold when watching the home games at Lambeau Field. Perhaps point out some area construction or crowd control barriers. Oh, and if there are long lines for anything, that may be “our” clickbait title.😂

• Haha
On Twitter, he made sure to point out that theres the GOTG media event going on today, and that hes "checking it out from the outside"... somebody's mad they didn't get an invite this time....

Also in the youtube comments somebody called him out for "sleeping on" all of these "fine friends" that he has, and that he could be missing out on a future wife. Um... i believe its called commitment phobia.... LOL

• Haha
Kyle... did you really think this was a good thumbnail...

sddefault.jpg

He treats content creation like a side hustle, but in reality it's his full time job.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.