Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle... did you really think this was a good thumbnail...

View attachment 1245882

He treats content creation like a side hustle, but in reality it's his full time job.
Right?? I think that’s why he doesn’t do TikTok much- it takes creativity to condense stuff down into those short videos… he doesn’t have the drive for that.

Reactions: 3
But when I watched his vlogs with women in them, he doesn’t open the door for them, he is always bantering them
Don’t forget how he treats his “dates” like human tripods so they can film him shoveling overpriced Sysco food in his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even if he hadn't turned me with Covidgate he'd have lost my support entirely now. He used to be happy-go-lucky but nowadays he just whines constantly. And his constant criticisms of staff he considers beneath him really is revealing the toxic narcissism bubbling barely under the surface. He's a turd.
I have been watching for a long time but finally had to join and post just to request that the next new thread be called, "Kyle Pallo: He's a Turd." Thanks!

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen tiktokers who work for the competition get media access to GOTG, didn’t JoJo get in, he just couldn’t film the thing yeah?

Reactions: 1
Today’s vlog was pointless to say the least 😂
He’s such a huge fan of Star Wars only shows two of the offerings for may the 4th didn’t ride rise didn’t stay for lightsaber meet up. What a big fat phony!!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen tiktokers who work for the competition get media access to GOTG, didn’t JoJo get in, he just couldn’t film the thing yeah?
The only influence Kyle has is getting milfs to send him gift cards.

He’s such a huge fan of Star Wars only shows two of the offerings for may the 4th didn’t ride rise didn’t stay for lightsaber meet up. What a big fat phony!!!
When he's not traveling and hangs in the disney parks I don't watch. Every vlog is the same. I wonder how many times he'll ride Runaway Rails before his next trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He claims he is a Disney fan but has little Disney knowledge. Claims to love Marvel (having been reading comics for decades and spent better part of my adolescence in comic shops, this dude has no Marvel clue) Then there is Star Wars, he would probably steer clear of if it wasn’t owned by Disney. Of course he has the Packers, but do any of us on here really think he could explain would was going on in a game to us?
😂😂🤣never thought about that but now that you mention it, no, I don’t think he could! That’s what’s so insulting is he thinks he can BS his way through a vlog.

On Twitter, he made sure to point out that theres the GOTG media event going on today, and that hes "checking it out from the outside"... somebody's mad they didn't get an invite this time....

Also in the youtube comments somebody called him out for "sleeping on" all of these "fine friends" that he has, and that he could be missing out on a future wife. Um... i believe its called commitment phobia.... LOL

Lol 😂 sure it could be commitment issues, or women not taking him seriously after a few days and realize they want a man not a boy. My vote is a Napoleon Complex and a daily dose of narcissistic crap that keeps the “future wives” at bay 😂🤣

🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a big fat phony to say the least!!! Not even a Oga’s Cantina drink?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Like I’ve been saying KP is the ultimate stunt queen. He claims XYZ because that’s what his idea of what someone his age should be doing. Whenever I hear him try to give inspirational advice or even comment on like the stock market, I cringe. Stay in your lane girl.

The fact of it is, he can talk it but doesn’t back it up. I haven’t watched his vlog in weeks but come here because that’s where the real entertainment is. I truly wonder what his followers think they’re getting from him because knowledge ain’t it. The only thing that should be obvious is that he is going to be at rope drop at some park, say something incorrect, claim he loves xyz when he has no knowledge of said subject and hit at what he wants so his sugar moms and dads pay out.

Reactions: 8
I truly wonder what his followers think they’re getting from him because knowledge ain’t it. The only thing that should be obvious is that he is going to be at rope drop at some park, say something incorrect, claim he loves xyz when he has no knowledge of said subject and hit at what he wants so his sugar moms and dads pay out.
As a "not total Kyle hater" ( I won't really say "fan" LOL ) I'll say I know better than to count on his videos for knowledge HAHA and I do feel bad for the people who do!! the ones that are like " thanks SO much, your great knowledge helped me plan my trip!!!" LOL
I take his videos for what they are, a "daily dose" of either Disney or some other travel thing. I dont live near Disney, and I have kids, so I can't just jet off on a cruise with a weeks notice... so thats the appeal for me, getting to see disney and other places when i can't necessarily be there right then ( we do 4 or 5 vacations a year, though, so im not one of those just sitting at home living through him- I do actually travel myself). That said, Ive never- and won't ever- send him money, gift cards, PO Box stuff or anything like that. I won't be that person that sends him a $200 SuperChat while being like "Wish I could go on a cruise, too- have a drink for me!"

Reactions: 5
As a "not total Kyle hater" ( I won't really say "fan" LOL ) I'll say I know better than to count on his videos for knowledge HAHA and I do feel bad for the people who do!! the ones that are like " thanks SO much, your great knowledge helped me plan my trip!!!" LOL
I take his videos for what they are, a "daily dose" of either Disney or some other travel thing. I dont live near Disney, and I have kids, so I can't just jet off on a cruise with a weeks notice... so thats the appeal for me, getting to see disney and other places when i can't necessarily be there right then ( we do 4 or 5 vacations a year, though, so im not one of those just sitting at home living through him- I do actually travel myself). That said, Ive never- and won't ever- send him money, gift cards, PO Box stuff or anything like that. I won't be that person that sends him a $200 SuperChat while being like "Wish I could go on a cruise, too- have a drink for me!"
Yes. I’m the same! He entertains me but I don’t watch him for his knowledge! I do think he’s sexy so that doesn’t hurt! I love watching those cringe PO unboxings and the super chats. I actually feel sorry for those people like such losers that donate it’s disturbing! “I don’t have much but here’s $10 for a drink” no business!!!!

I’m todays vlog Kyle mentions hes disappointed he didn’t get invited to the 50th media event with a sneak peak to Guardians and says he’s happy that other creators got invited but he doesn’t know what criteria essentially they were looking for to invite him but I’m really disappointed and he’s really disappointed he was not able to go! Hmmmm I wonder why because he does half assed tit and complains about every bleeping thing! Do better Kyle
Step it up and take a page out of jojos book!

Last edited:
That said, Ive never- and won't ever- send him money, gift cards, PO Box stuff or anything like that. I won't be that person that sends him a $200 SuperChat while being like "Wish I could go on a cruise, too- have a drink for me!"
I was pretty much the same, apart from briefly being a Patreon, and considering him for a sponsorship deal. And I do visit parks occasionally so It was an amusing way to see how busy things are. But following his Covid fiasco I can't stomach his bullshit any more. I used to think his naivete was harmless and amusing but I've realised that the truth is he's oblivious because he's simply a user who doesn't care about anything or anyone other than himself. I can't stomach the arrogance and his shameless financial hustling. There are better creators out there who aren't exploiting their viewers.

Reactions: 3
I was pretty much the same, apart from briefly being a Patreon, and considering him for a sponsorship deal. And I do visit parks occasionally so It was an amusing way to see how busy things are. But following his Covid fiasco I can't stomach his bullshit any more. I used to think his naivete was harmless and amusing but I've realised that the truth is he's oblivious because he's simply a user who doesn't care about anything or anyone other than himself. I can't stomach the arrogance and his shameless financial hustling. There are better creators out there who aren't exploiting their viewers.

I agree 100% with you. I don’t think anyone here hates Kyle. I think we would all feel saddened if anything truly terrible happened to him or his family. Being able to critique content from a point of view that is constructive, I don’t see the harm in that. It’s no different than watching a show and disliking the writing, plot etc. It’s a shame that you can’t offer valid criticism in today’s society without someone taking it personally (can’t understand why) and thinks it’s you hating the person. I don’t like if anyone takes advantage of someone else, under the guise of being “helpful” when really they are lazy and self-absorbed and know that their audience isn’t present to see he exaggerates a lot of what is taking place currently in order to get free stuff and says he’s doing it for “us”

Lots to take in today. “I feel like I failed you” that statement is about six months too late and should’ve been when he was busted.

Looking at that Loungefly Vault Collection backpack “That’s supposed to be EPCOT” pointing at the Mickey globe logo that has been used to represent the entire WDW resort since the beginning and is still used today at the place he goes daily.

Favorite part, Taylor’s “Dude…I live in the suburbs” since Kyle seems to think all of Australia is just a wildlife outback prairie.

Feel sorry for me was definitely todays daily dose.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at Kyle complaining he didn't get a media invite and being confused as to what the criteria was to be invited. Sucks to be you Kyle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam posted on IG that she was invited to the media event! I wonder why Kyle hasn't liked any of Sam's recent photos.... 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.