Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim Snacker gives him a run for the money though.
When it comes to complaining heā€™s like Dim Snacker Jr. They have a such similar diet too. Kyle swaps out the hotdogs for shrimp.
Karma got his ass for being so negative someone stole his bag he left behind!
Kyle didnā€™t learn to pay attention to his belongings. In NYC he left his jacket at Carmine's and had to go back for it. In DC he wasnā€™t so lucky when he left his bag at the restaurant and didnā€™t realize it until the next morning.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how someone that documents theme park food, paint jobs, and wait times at Disney on a daily basis can be bored in a place like Washington DC.
Why did he blame his glasses getting stolen on the bus boy? He doesn't have any proof that's who stole them. Ugh

Reactions: 7
I feel like watching Kyle is like watching a 5 year trying to figure out who he wants to be when he grows upā€¦ today I want to be a vlogger, no now Iā€™m a fwood criticā€¦ itā€™s become complete cringe. Now he complains about glasses being stolen after his carelessness YIKES!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone who's considered a content creator or "tik toker" I have to admit that Jojo is good at what he does. He keeps up with the trends and knows how to work the algorithm. I can believe he has,"the freedom to go anywhere." Kyle on the other hand... It doesn't add up. Kyle's Youtube views aren't low but they aren't anywhere near making a good revenue.
Right. Jojo has over 600k on Tik tok he could definitely charge thousands for sponsorships with that following. Also why is he trying to daily vlog on YouTube. That is sooo 2013. I donā€™t understand why he doesnā€™t try to grow his Tik tok more.

Reactions: 1
He says in todayā€™s video that he canā€™t get into the Uber app when trying to rent the bike. Confirmation he is banned from Uber?

Reactions: 7
Did anyone face palm as hard as I did when he didnā€™t know what canned YooHoo was? He said it was probably carbonated chocolate milk because it said it had sodiumā€¦ What a chucklehead. How can someone be this big of a dunce

Reactions: 12
Total dunce! I thought to myself he wants to be a food critic but doesnā€™t realize sodium is in reference to salt (commonly found in chocolate products) what a moron. This is the mentality of the near 30 year old going on 5. 1 decent pizza means, I know good pizza, 1 decent bagel means, I know a good bagel. Yeah thumbs up for more of this crap.

Reactions: 9
What an obnoxious, entitled, spoiled brat! He witches about everything; "rude" TSA agents, losing his bag, bicycles that suck, the hotel, the bagels, museums and attractions aren't open on HIS schedule. Idiocy just spews from his pie hole every time he opens his mouth.
It's going to be a new drinking game to take a drink every time he complains and you'll be wasted in 5 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly! Is this his idea of being entertaining!? Itā€™s like he doesnā€™t know how to have meaningful dialogue unless he is complaining. I guess if I was near 30 and never lived alone, or have been in a serious relationship and pretend to be happy all the time. It would come out in other ways as well for me. Like complaining about normal LIFE stuff.

Reactions: 6
He says in todayā€™s video that he canā€™t get into the Uber app when trying to rent the bike. Confirmation he is banned from Uber?
This came up when he had COVID. Kyle complained about DoorDash and did not know services such as Instacart existed. Unsure why he didnā€™t ask a friend to run to the grocery store or pick up take out and leave it at the apartment door.

Evidently Kyle could not access his UberEats account as itā€™s linked to his old college email account. No clue as to why months later he hasnā€™t reached out to the support team to rectify it. Itā€™s not like heā€™s the first person to be in said situation. Suppose if he resolved the issue, there would be one less thing for the chronic complainer to whine about.

For those that are new here, FRE has a video about Kyle and his 2 roommates breaking COVID quarantine on Christmas.

Yeah, why couldnā€™t any of his ā€œfriendsā€ deliver the food? I think itā€™s a quota for him. To see how much he can complain in one video. I may have to find some clown shot glasses for every complaint, as peedee suggested.

Reactions: 2
Are those glasses he kept complaining about only sold exclusively at Disney Springs or something?

For those that are new here, FRE has a video about Kyle and his 2 roommates breaking COVID quarantine on Christmas.
Enjoy everyone šŸ˜Š

Wow! Is he really that short!? Lying about having COVID to get ā€œengagementā€ or worse risk other peopleā€™s health because he canā€™t stand being alone. Reaffirms my thought, he is a 5 year old.

What an obnoxious, entitled, spoiled brat! He witches about everything; "rude" TSA agents, losing his bag, bicycles that suck, the hotel, the bagels, museums and attractions aren't open on HIS schedule. Idiocy just spews from his pie hole every time he opens his mouth.
It's going to be a new drinking game to take a drink every time he complains and you'll be wasted in 5 minutes.
Even if he hadn't turned me with Covidgate he'd have lost my support entirely now. He used to be happy-go-lucky but nowadays he just whines constantly. And his constant criticisms of staff he considers beneath him really is revealing the toxic narcissism bubbling barely under the surface. He's a turd.

Are those glasses he kept complaining about only sold exclusively at Disney Springs or something?
They are not a Disney exclusive style. His reasoning can be found about 12 minutes in to the buying a brick vlog from October 2021. There are 2 vlogs about the sunglasses. He could not see the camera screen well with the initial pair that had darker lenses.

65D58F7E-A6FC-4ECA-95B1-5196235C4EE6.jpeg

duck ME DID SOMEONE INVITE HIM TO THE CAST SERVICE CELEBRATION TONIGHT?! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE TO RECOGNIZE CAST, NOT TO FILM VLOGS. duck I hate him.

• Wow
Now we know why he hung out with the Taylor girl. He wanted to get in on her invite to the celebration, she may have had an invite herself from a friend and he hoarded in on it. What a grifter, not one shred of dignity.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure all the cast members there are pissed off if that he's going. From what I've gathered from this thread the cast members apparently hate him lol.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.