Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1206136

Right? We're literally trying to help you with some suggestions! šŸ˜«
Hereā€™s a tip for content creators: when multiple people point out that you are doing something wrong, you should consider the possibility that you are doing something wrong. The content creators donā€™t have to take corrective action if they donā€™t want to, but they would be better off understanding that ā€œthe hatersā€ are being far more truthful with them than are the sycophants.

Reactions: 9
Meanwhile, contrast to Patrick releasing a short, joyous video of getting to hug characters and be shaded by the Wicked Queen.

Of course the douchecanoe only wants to ride GotG if he can record it.

Reactions: 6
Kyle is a clown but I donā€™t hate the guy. Just kind of embarrassed for him and kind of disgusted by him. Best Life & Beyond, on the other hand, yeah I bleeping hate them
That's probably because Kyle is younger and could redeem himself by getting rid of his douchey nature. It is highly unlikely BLAB will genuinely try to improve themselves at this point given their track record.

Kyle should take that trip to San Francisco he said he wanted to do; I would actually watch that. Disney is so oversaturated. It's time to pack your beygs, Kyle.

Everyone voms my postsā€¦ am I too edgy for this site?
I just watched the Halloween cruise video with hottie Patrick yum yum
At Royal food, Kyle be like ā€œthey put me in back in this private roomā€
Like yeah the whole crew knows how obnoxious you are, stop filming folks eating FFSā€¦
I love you Kyle let me touch your ginger beardā€¦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Everyone voms my postsā€¦ am I too edgy for this site?
I just watched the Halloween cruise video with hottie Patrick yum yum
At Royal food, Kyle be like ā€œthey put me in back in this private roomā€
Like yeah the whole crew knows how obnoxious you are, stop filming folks eating FFSā€¦
I love you Kyle let me touch your ginger beardā€¦
Nah, you're not too edgy; your posts are amusing. šŸ˜‚ We just aren't attracted to Kyle.

Reactions: 2
It was so creepy in todayā€™s video when he slowly opened a side door to spy on someone getting their photo taken with Sully.

Reactions: 5
In todayā€™s video, Kyle says he plans to get maid service to clean the apartment. My first thought was that it was more of his aversion to working, but then it occurred to me, based on what Kyle gave as the reason, that it may be because JoJo doesnā€™t do his part to clean and Kyle is looking at this as a solution instead of the other housemates picking up the slack.

Reactions: 1
So, is NYC trip is with Alexa. I'm going to need to avoid the Times Square Olive Garden, clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In todayā€™s video, Kyle says he plans to get maid service to clean the apartment. My first thought was that it was more of his aversion to working, but then it occurred to me, based on what Kyle gave as the reason, that it may be because JoJo doesnā€™t do his part to clean and Kyle is looking at this as a solution instead of the other housemates picking up the slack.
Which surprises me tbh. To me Jojo seems like the neat/tidy type of person where's Kyle is more messy/lazy. Or it could be Kyle IS in fact the messy one. We all know he's a liar.

Which surprises me tbh. To me Jojo seems like the neat/tidy type of person where's Kyle is more messy/lazy. Or it could be Kyle IS in fact the messy one. We all know he's a liar.
The floor in JoJoā€™s room is usually covered with dirty clothes and Kyle has mentioned before about JoJoā€™s car usually not being cleaned out.

Reactions: 1
Random thoughts: In today's P.O. unboxing video (April 20), I swear I hear him cuss (at 14:48) -- "Fuckin' love my stickers." The true dark Kyle comes out! Plus, I get tired of all these "surprise" announcements. In every video, he hints at big news or surprise regarding an upcoming trip. I guess it's a trick to keep those interested (not me!) to "stay tuned." Also, I always cringe at these unboxing videos. What grown adult sends another adult (who's a complete stranger) gifts worth $50 to $100? I just don't get it. Kyle's acting skills are limited, so you can tell he doesn't like of most of what he gets. And who would want to decorate their home with a bunch of Disney crap? The world is full of lonely people and those willing to manipulate them. I notice Kyle often uses the term "we", so I guess it's to make those lonely viewers feel like he is their friend. He is not your friend! Kyle is only in it for the adulation, attention, money and gifts. What don't you get?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on earth are these people thinking as they are buying him these things? Youā€™re sending him a huge carton with a full size football helmet inside when the guy lives in a 50 sq ft bedroom and uses what looks like a Harbor Freight moving blanket as a duvet? Where the duck do you think heā€™s going to keep that thing?

Reactions: 11
Random thoughts: In today's P.O. unboxing video (April 20), I swear I hear him cuss (at 14:48) -- "Fuckin' love my stickers." The true dark Kyle comes out! Plus, I get tired of all these "surprise" announcements. In every video, he hints at big news or surprise regarding an upcoming trip. I guess it's a trick to keep those interested (not me!) to "stay tuned." Also, I always cringe at these unboxing videos. What grown adult sends another adult (who's a complete stranger) gifts worth $50 to $100? I just don't get it. Kyle's acting skills are limited, so you can tell he doesn't like of most of what he gets. And who would want to decorate their home with a bunch of Disney crap? The world is full of lonely people and those willing to manipulate them. I notice Kyle often uses the term "we", so I guess it's to make those lonely viewers feel like he is their friend. He is not your friend! Kyle is only in it for the adulation, attention, money and gifts. What don't you get?
I agree that Kyle teasing surprises is really stupid. Itā€™s another one of those vlogging things he thinks he is supposed to do, like when all his titles were clickbait or how he sets his camera down and then records himself walking toward it. Apparently, he thinks surprises will encourage people to watch in the future. I think it would be better to say whatever it actually is and then promote it as something worthy of coming back to see. Iā€™m not going to do anything special to see any surprise revealed on his channel.

Reactions: 3
What on earth are these people thinking as they are buying him these things? Youā€™re sending him a huge carton with a full size football helmet inside when the guy lives in a 50 sq ft bedroom and uses what looks like a Harbor Freight moving blanket as a duvet? Where the duck do you think heā€™s going to keep that thing?
Seriously!! He has one bedroom in an apartment! Where do they think he keeps all these Knick knacks??
And Even with a house thereā€™s only so much space for Knick knacks!
Iā€™d love to know what he actually does with all of them! Because Thereā€™s no way he keeps all of it!

Reactions: 2
Hereā€™s a tip for content creators: when multiple people point out that you are doing something wrong, you should consider the possibility that you are doing something wrong. The content creators donā€™t have to take corrective action if they donā€™t want to, but they would be better off understanding that ā€œthe hatersā€ are being far more truthful with them than are the sycophants.
I want to be like, little tip to you Kyle, look at content creators who donā€™t have ā€œhatersā€ and see what YOUR doing wrong.ā€

I feel like Patrick and Francis do not have ā€œhatersā€. I hate that word, it reeks of insecurity and inability to reflect.

The last thing Nick sees before the lights go out.
Donā€™t do that to Nicholas. He doesnā€™t deserve that. He can do so much better than Kyle ā€œI was supposed to be 6ft and have a $500 credit limitā€ Pallo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guess it's once a month visit to the PO Box? That wedding invite was from 3 weeks ago

1650497355696.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.