Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just catching up with some of his recent vlogs and let me get this straight……
This guy was gifted a free stay at “Disney world’s most expensive room” in his own words and still had the audacity to not only complain….. but also to ask for more free things?! Was the free stay not enough for this privileged Prince?

Reactions: 11
just catching up with some of his recent vlogs and let me get this straight……
This guy was gifted a free stay at “Disney world’s most expensive room” in his own words and still had the audacity to not only complain….. but also to ask for more free things?! Was the free stay not enough for this privileged Prince?
His ego is out of control. It genuinely saddens me. I don't know if he was always this bad and I couldn't see it or if he has gotten worse, but it seems to me that getting that 100K Play button turned him into a monster.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only person whose mind is completely blown that he spends money on excessive dining/eating out, staycations (not including those that were gifted), cruises, trips (NYC/DC), possible travel to Europe, etc. but has yet to commit to purchasing a new car which he clearly desperately needs? I understand there are certain expenses that he needs to account for given that he’s chosen to be a blogger as his main form of income however… the vehicle he’s driving (based on what he’s shown) is obviously not safe. This seems like a no brainer purchase - at least as a responsible functioning adult. Even in this market, I’m sure he could find an acceptable used car to drive. He said himself he’s not materialistic. Then he has the audacity to talk about buying a home!?! What a dunce.
He’s a complete hedonistic, narcissistic individual.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it. Halloween Horror Nights runs for like 2 months. He can do both HHN and Disneyland Paris.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1276389
Hahahaha!!!! That is all.
Yeah this guy seems to think that he can help “small” YouTubers. I would have to ask him, with less than 10% engagement on his videos, and an average of not even 30% viewership based on overall subscribers, how can he help anyone? Maybe in all the ways to be stuck filming every day at the park and mispronouncing every other word. There are people with less subscribers and have better viewership and engagement than he does. And he wonders why he doesn’t have sponsors knocking at his door. Get a CLUE Kyle you are monetized because you were smart enough to Vlog early. You’re not actually “good” at it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get it. Halloween Horror Nights runs for like 2 months. He can do both HHN and Disneyland Paris.
It’s his M.O. Announce big plans and backtrack. HE never had any plans to go to Paris to begin with. Same with his England trip to go see the Packers play. He backtracked a week after announcing that.

Reactions: 10

“Hi I’m Kyle and as usual I am a pathological liar and I realize I can’t keep my lies straight anymore” you won’t be in Paris for two months 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s his M.O. Announce big plans and backtrack. HE never had any plans to go to Paris to begin with. Same with his England trip to go see the Packers play. He backtracked a week after announcing that.
It's all fishing for gifts. He'd go if someone else took the hint and paid the bill.

Reactions: 9
Okay…..how has Kyle lived in Central Florida for YEARS and didn’t know where Hagrid’s was located? He seemed so out of place at Universal. Yeah sure Kyle….you go to HHN off camera all the time. This guy vlogs everything including his dates!

That Universal Vlog was brutal….but we got the return of Haygrid’s!

Watching Kyle in Universal Studios was cringe and boring. You can tell he is a Disney enthusiast pretending to like Universal. Can anyone tell me why he says he likes Islands of Adventure so much but couldn’t find Hagrid’s? Or why he has to say how much he loves something a thousand times like a 5 year old trying to make new friends. We get it. You like HHN and what is with this “off camera” comment all of a sudden? His Only Fans will be up and running soon, after he vlogs himself banging someone.

Reactions: 3
Okay…..how has Kyle lived in Central Florida for YEARS and didn’t know where Hagrid’s was located? He seemed so out of place at Universal. Yeah sure Kyle….you go to HHN off camera all the time. This guy vlogs everything including his dates!

That Universal Vlog was brutal….but we got the return of Haygrid’s!
FRE treated us to this beauty from his visit to Universal last April.

Watching Kyle in Universal Studios was cringe and boring. You can tell he is a Disney enthusiast pretending to like Universal. Can anyone tell me why he says he likes Islands of Adventure so much but couldn’t find Hagrid’s? Or why he has to say how much he loves something a thousand times like a 5 year old trying to make new friends.
Laziness. He chooses not to edit it out. The repeated phrases prove he’s comfortable putting out a poorly edited product with his name on it.

Can we talk about the thumbnail? How long did it take for him to butcher the Florida sky? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently he took Taylor to California grill tonight and tried a $165 drink…. Bro, that’s a payment on the new car you so desperately need 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently he took Taylor to California grill tonight and tried a $165 drink…. Bro, that’s a payment on the new car you so desperately need 🙃
And interestingly enough, there is nothing on the online posted menu for California Grill that is exactly $165. Very curious as to what he tried, and it looked like scotch (because of the glass) so I'm sure it was way too potent for his weak ass palate.

Reactions: 2
🤣 stay tuned to tomorrows vlog to find out 🙃🤪
I hope “we” enjoyed the ”most expensive” drink. 😂

And interestingly enough, there is nothing on the online posted menu for California Grill that is exactly $165. Very curious as to what he tried, and it looked like bourbon/whiskey so I'm sure it was way too potent for his weak ass palate.
Might be a cognac. Wonder if they tack on the tip. Either way, what a waste of a quality drink on his palette.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And interestingly enough, there is nothing on the online posted menu for California Grill that is exactly $165. Very curious as to what he tried, and it looked like scotch (because of the glass) so I'm sure it was way too potent for his weak ass palate.
There's a cognac or something for 175, perhaps that? Waste of money IMHO.

Anyone else think it’s bull tit he took Tayler to IOA at 2pm after she had to pay for $140 for a ticket….. inconsiderate prick, then all his snarky comments while he was there… I wish Universal would put a lifetime ban on that cocksucker

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it’s bull tit he took Tayler to IOA at 2pm after she had to pay for $140 for a ticket….. inconsiderate prick, then all his snarky comments while he was there… I wish Universal would put a lifetime ban on that cocksucker
He’s done that to her this entire trip…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.