Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bramx

Definitely an annoying video today. Of course he corrected the waiter regarding the price saying I’m including tip and what not. Also those were not sips.
I can’t bare to watch, what did he say to the waiter?

ViceroyMichael

If Kyle were given the assignment to include Emily in a video and make her look mentally deficient, the result would look like today’s video. It’s not a flattering portrayal.

Has Taylor never heard of AirBNB?
That’s what I was wondering. My family has gone to Disney World multiple times and have stayed at a variety of AirBNBs that were less than $100 per night. Never had a bad experience.

Kyle said Taylor was spontaneous, so maybe Taylor’s trip wasn’t planned out and most of the cheap AirBNBs are already booked? It is getting into peak vacation time.

Dismom2

VIP Member
This is Kyle your talking about, he doesn’t plan like that. As much as you keep trying to make it happen, he is not dating her.
i'm not trying to make anything happen, especially with "E"... LOL
i was just responding to somebody else that said its "good for business" for Kyle to keep relationships secret. I'm just saying that he won't miss out on the money to be made from proposal and wedding vlogs, if/when that day comes.

Dismom2

VIP Member
Lol can somebody please tell me what Taylor said when he mentioned getting married? Couldn’t quite make it out but it didn’t sound like an outright no… 🤣

Dismom2

VIP Member
I'll get hate for this.... BUT, i actually thought this was one of his better vlogs. He was wearing something other than a white SuperDry shirt. When he was shocked at the airport lines, he took action and made an appointment for PreCheck. I felt like he didn't overdo it on the "Gee, Wow!" reaction to seeing NYC like he does with new concrete in Disney. And They found a couple cool spots to visit.
Guess we'll see if tomorrow is back to our regularly scheduled ridiculousness.... LOL

txtwin69

Kyle, I can offer a week at Aulani, but it's going to require the full Boyfriend Experience.

DM me if interested.

Also, I promise I'll spring for a better charcuterie board than you ate today.
And I can offer the week after for the same! That’s 2 weeks! 😂

txtwin69

Dan and Jojo were friends, Jojo latched onto Kyle because Kyle was more popular at the time. It's Dan's apartment, Jojo shared, Kyle got the smallest room at the back to make up the numbers. He's either too dumb to realise how badly he was used by Jojo or he knows but is stuck living there because he has no other friends to share with. As far as I can see Taylor is his only friend. Nick is a friend to him but he exploits Nick for views.

It's sad really, except I know for a fact that Kyle has had opportunities for friendships which he dismissed because he felt they wouldn't help him reach his career goals. He is so self obsessed he doesn't realise that's not what friendship is about.
Yeah I had no idea Dan was kyles roommate! He doesn’t mention him or post with him! It’s bizarre to me! Yeah I really enjoyed Kyles vids with Nick they were good actually and I saw on IG they did a bro date on the cruise one night and many of his fans liked the videos and their chemistry as well! It seems they haven’t talked and yeah maybe Taylor’s been here but seemed like at the time kyles been more interested in fucking and getting some then making friendships with his boys! I’d love to be in his situation with all those possible friendships he’s in his prime and if he wasn’t so self absorbed he’d actually have decent friendships!

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
What happened to Emily she already move on from him ?
And Sam?
If the room could sleep so many, surprised he didn’t treat his roomies and friends too. Or did they ALL have plans without him and couldn’t be swayed to spend time with him in a $3500 room?

I would think the family might like to spend time with his FL friends, the people Kyle spends most of his time with day to day.

I'll get hate for this.... BUT, i actually thought this was one of his better vlogs.
I will give him credit for that edit on the plane where he was filming out the window and then cut to the same shot on his laptop. Not a new trick but he pulled it off well.

Saw this comment in today's vlog too. Lots of replies for Crypto on a Disney vlog...

View attachment 1300868

Interesting how these always appear when a video seems to be doing worse in engagement than expected, like for opening days or media events that aren't getting a lot of views at first. Was yesterday the opening day of any attractions?... :unsure:

Sorry for your friend's friend, hopefully she didn't have to pay too much for the dinner bill earlier that night! :ROFLMAO:
I can see Kyle being a cryptobro like Josh from ResortTv1 is.

Dismom2

VIP Member
How are the views doing? Are they down? I mean the vlogs are so repetitive. TTT’s second “Cuntcierge” cruise is down in the views for example.
Kyles views on a few recent videos seem to be up a little. His one from the Grand Villa is at 100K, then one where he and taylor had the "sad news" that she booked her flight home has like 70K, theres a couple with 50K/40K.... but most of them are still around 35K it looks like....