Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a cognac or something for 175, perhaps that? Waste of money IMHO.
I hope we’re not going to get the stupid look he gives when he tastes. Like when he tries new dishes as if he’s a connoisseur.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also- because i'm nosey and also stuck at home with a sick kid.... I noticed that the groom from the August 5th wedding that he got invited to commented on kyle's latest IG post. saying something like "Excited to have you and Taylor on August 5th!!"
Which means A) Did our boy actually commit to something more than a day ahead?? and/ or B) Taylor is either staying a lot longer, or planning to only go back to Austrialia for a short time. Hmmm....

Reactions: 2
I just can't with this dbag. The server is pouring the cognac and Kyle says "so this is like a sipping tequila?"... holy dumbass. And he thinks expensive alcohol should taste like water? No, you idiot, the point is to actually taste what you are drinking. Today's vlog just infuriates me more than the others for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would like to just say that although we keep saying "poor Taylor" for spending money, it's not like she is unwillingly spending money. Travelling internationally alone is extremely expensive and a privilege. If she has the means to tag along on Kyle's activities, then she has the means. I don't think if she couldn't afford it that she would be tagging along.

Definitely an annoying video today. Of course he corrected the waiter regarding the price saying I’m including tip and what not. Also those were not sips.

Is it just me or does he seem depressed recently? Also, didn’t bother to show the receipt, must have split the bill with Taylor… real gentleman. 🙄

I would like to just say that although we keep saying "poor Taylor" for spending money, it's not like she is unwillingly spending money. Travelling internationally alone is extremely expensive and a privilege. If she has the means to tag along on Kyle's activities, then she has the means. I don't think if she couldn't afford it that she would be tagging along.
Yeah… on the livestream they did on Mother’s Day she basically said she didn’t spend any money for 2 years with Australia’s lockdowns so I think she was ready for this lol
And Kyle also made sure to point out “I haven’t been letting Taylor pay for any food…” So I think he’s using his griftings for a lot of it.
I think he’s just milking her being here and pulling out all the “cool” things for the views. It’ll be interesting to see how much he crashes once she leaves….

Reactions: 1
I think he’s just milking her being here and pulling out all the “cool” things for the views. It’ll be interesting to see how much he crashes once she leaves….
Oh don't worry, he'll be back to using Emily as his beard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he won’t pay for entrance for her to go to Universal yesterday but he will spend $165 on a 1 ounce pour and probably go Halfsies on the food bill…. I love the way how he was using safety chopsticks and referring to his meal as “nummy” grow up asshole. Then he sinks his claws into some idiots at the bar and gets free shots

• Haha
he won’t pay for entrance for her to go to Universal yesterday but he will spend $165 on a 1 ounce pour and probably go Halfsies on the food bill…. I love the way how he was using safety chopsticks and referring to his meal as “nummy” grow up asshole. Then he sinks his claws into some idiots at the bar and gets free shots
I think the idiot at the bar was one of his 50 year old stans which is his key demographic. The woman with the sun burnt face that came to his table.

I’m convinced the “nummy” is there for the sugar daddies.

• Haha

THANK YOU!! You’re delusional if you think he foot the bill for Taylor as well. I think for some of his viewers they can’t read between the lines and see who he really is. (Too big of a crush I guess) Didn’t even bother to stay for the fireworks, what a guy! Let Taylor decide if she wants to stay, and see what her money afforded her 🤣🤣 he looked close to tears at the end of the video and now on Twitter posting about being sad and blaming it on the weather. What a girl.

and now on Twitter posting about being sad and blaming it on the weather. What a girl.
That moment when you realise your life is all on camera and there are plenty of people out there who realised you're full of crap before you did.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That moment when you realise your life is all on camera and there are plenty of people out there who realised you're full of crap before you did.
… and some of his short term gains in the stock market may have taken a hit.

Cracks in the facade. Hurry! Patch it up with new cement.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh here's a great plan! If I make lazy crappy content about expensive hotel rooms, expensive merch and expensive drinks at expensive restaurants, that'll get me a larger following of high roller Disney fans!

I think Taylor is very fun and nice, but too far to the extent that Kyle uses her kindness to justify every selfish idea he has. Feeds into his delusion too, how do you think making vlogs about buying boring expensive drinks is that enjoyable to people?

Reactions: 8
Definitely an annoying video today. Of course he corrected the waiter regarding the price saying I’m including tip and what not. Also those were not sips.
I can’t bare to watch, what did he say to the waiter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.