Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs beat up….. the guy is a complete waste of space “you don’t know what goes into grifting oops I mean vlogging”

That bathroom and kitchen are disgusting and he’s almost 30…. Pathetic
God forbid someone beats him up! He will monetize that! Someone will set up a GoFundMe and then his car, home and next 25 years will all be set up for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread title suggestion… Kyle Pallo, the not quite there yet, middle aged, daily grifter.

or“ Kyle Pallo, your daily dose, of complaining the most”

Reactions: 4
God forbid someone beats him up! He will monetize that! Someone will set up a GoFundMe and then his car, home and next 25 years will all be set up for him!
I wouldn't beat him up, I don't wish harm on him even if he is a self-obsessed turnip.
I just wish he'd stop trying to play us like fools. Claiming to put his life out there when he's obviously staging everything and pushing a narrative for monetary gain. It seems that mental health is going to be his next Covid style attempt to gain sympathy dollars. It's so obvious it's tiresome.
I much preferred it when he just vlogged himself wandering around new places reacting to them. It's a shame he doesn't realise that's what he shines at and it's enough.
I don't give a damn about his dating or need to see him in bed or in the shower.
And the shifty grifting is just desperate and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't beat him up, I don't wish harm on him even if he is a self-obsessed turnip.
I just wish he'd stop trying to play us like fools. Claiming to put his life out there when he's obviously staging everything and pushing a narrative for monetary gain. It seems that mental health is going to be his next Covid style attempt to gain sympathy dollars. It's so obvious it's tiresome.
I much preferred it when he just vlogged himself wandering around new places reacting to them. It's a shame he doesn't realise that's what he shines at and it's enough.
I don't give a damn about his dating or need to see him in bed or in the shower.
And the shifty grifting is just desperate and sad.
I made sure to comment on his vlog today that being sad isn’t a mental health issue. Everybody gets sad. Depression is a mental health issue.

Reactions: 8
I was really taken aback, and especially after his reaction to the girl's (Taylor's) room at the motel where she first booked on her vacation. "This is the most disgusting bathroom I've ever seen. I don't even want to touch anything." and on and on and on.
And then I saw that clip of his bathroom. My goodness.

"Please take more vids in your dirty bathroom." __ said no one EVER.
Maybe his highest paying stan has a thing for seeing Kyle in dirty bathrooms. Maybe he should return to that motel he was whining about then...

Reactions: 7
Maybe his highest paying stan has a thing for seeing Kyle in dirty bathrooms. Maybe he should return to that motel he was whining about then...
Taking about dirty, I find it appalling that Kyle could delete and block decent fans expressing concern over him lying about breaking Covid isolation after he'd stressed he is immunocompromised - several of whom had lost ones to it (me also, so I sympathise), and yet he seems happy with some dreadful creeps in his comments making downright sleazy remarks more befitting of OnlyFans, not to mention bots hyping crypto scams.

If he wants to attract serious business sponsorship he needs to put some serious thought into his priorities, showing appreciation, and cleaning up his comments, not just his bathroom.

Oops. P.S. Suggestion time...

Kyle Pallo #6 Sad bastard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
TBH how many man children live in that apartment?
boy men types are the height of filthy
3- him, jojo and Dan. But I believe him and jojo share that bathroom. Dan has his own bathroom I think. It looks so gross!! 😳
This is why I rolled my eyes when the YouTube comments were all like “ why doesn’t Taylor just stay with you?” Umm…maybe she prefers not to stay in a frat house??

Reactions: 2
Also anyone notice how he had the towel wrapped around him? Pretty much up to his nipples? Lmao

• Haha
Also anyone notice how he had the towel wrapped around him? Pretty much up to his nipples? Lmao

Lol yup…Like an old man 👴 my guess is either… he knows he doesn’t have any abs worth showing… or due to his short stature the towel was too big for him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm looking forward to the documentary in a few years down the line which is entitled "The Dark side of Disney".

It's clear the vlogging world is taking its toll on quite a few. Will have Nate who probably will soon eat himself to death, Kyle will go full blown mental health crisis, and Dev probably will be on Americas most wanted by then

• Haha
I'm looking forward to the documentary in a few years down the line which is entitled "The Dark side of Disney".

It's clear the vlogging world is taking its toll on quite a few. Will have Nate who probably will soon eat himself to death, Kyle will go full blown mental health crisis, and Dev probably will be on Americas most wanted by then
And the trackers will be in their late 40s in mobility scooters, gorging themselves daily, and their kid will be a very resentful teenager.

Reactions: 1
I still think Pallo's got a lot of potential to develop a successful vlog. But this 'whine & grift' show gets very stale and very quickly and the constant need for instant gratification, whether having your ego stroked or being gifted a cruise by a 'fan', is never going to last long. And then repeatedly following that up with a theatrical presentation of 'depression' worthy of Garbo is off putting.

Wash-Rinse-Repeat is no business model. How about making a theme park / travel vlog about, I dunno', more about theme parks and travel than about ME? Just a suggestion. I guarantee it would help.
I hope he has the ability to change where he's heading, but I don't see it at present. You can't treat people as little more than commodities who are around you only for your needs and are to be used at your leisure and are disposable. True friends should be cherished. You'll need them.

Ohhhh... too much analysis. Too many people, bottom line, look at these vlogging ventures as though they've convinced themselves that it's a rat race and only rats can win and you take, take and take ASAP. If that's true to any degree, it's just not worth it and it's usually all going to fall apart.

"Tell me Mr Pallo, is the Mouse in the room with us?"

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Today‘s “Mental Health” vlog was an extra large word salad with double croutons and three extra sides of ranch dressing. Good lord, the grift was strong with this one. There was nothing substantial. He looks like trash, couldn’t change his shirt, his phone alarm went off in the car (given that his appt. was at 3, and he stated he got there three hours early) giving the impression he usually gets up at noon.

It is a struggle to be a creator, y’all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.