Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's video is one of the most self-indulgent dumpster fires I've ever seen.
The first third is his typical word salad about how he is going to tell us about his mental health struggles.
The next third is him saying he's sad because his parents and Taylor have left, haters are just jealous and hate him for no reason, vlogging daily is stressful, but he deals with it by pushing through it and choosing to be happy. Oh and therapy works, so please reach out. (Hint: Any therapy providers out there wanting to sponsor him?)
The next third is him posing in a spa. In the changing room, in the shower, etc.
So there you have it folks, if you have mental health struggles, just push through it and choose to be happy! Have a massage at an overpriced Disney Spa paId for by schmucks!
I mean, Kyle's only human, if it works for him when he's a bit sad after a friend goes home and he's stressed because he can't find some pavement to film for today's self-imposed daily deadline it's sure to cure your major depression, chronic anxiety, bi-polar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia, post traumatic stress disorder, and, you know, actual mental health issues people in the real world struggle to survive.
This guy's ignorance and insensitivity is grotesque.
Kyle, we know how you deal with your problems, all of which you cause - you blame others and run away.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Damn! gotta wonder what happened last year?? He kept bringing up " I learned from last year...." "it stinks how certain situations developed from last year....?"
But yeah, either way- total word salad with a side of self-indulgence thrown in there with yet another expensive purchase (massage). I do hope hes not going through anything TOO serious though, but it was definitely interesting....

Today’s mental health vlog was SO infuriating! Kyle’s amazing advice to those suffering through mental health issues?? Push through and ask for help. He started the video with such a somber tone. Then he received his massage and guess what?? No more mental health issues for him! He essentially discounted and minimized the fact that there are MANY with real mental health issues. But his solution? Get a massage and they will go away!

Reactions: 10
The juxtaposition between watching KP and his “struggle“ and getting caught up on JoHo’s World at Typhoon Lagoon is astonishing. I hate watch JoHo most times, but anytime AusAus is with him, my smile is continuous. Dan and Austin are my faves out of the friend group, and I can’t help but chuckle thinking that they have no time for KP’s absolute nonsense.

Reactions: 6
"Even I struggle with mental health issues." Even perfect, happy, on-the-go Kyle Pallo has bad days you guys!! Can you believe that???

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

If he's going through problems, then he needs to go to therapy, not vent to his YouTube subscribers. I understand bringing it up, but we're all familiar with this spiel. It's all a grift to him. THE MAN CAN'T EVEN RELAX WITHOUT PUTTING IT ON CAMERA! I also found it odd how he felt so comfortable talking about this in public lol.

He waited for the end of Mental Health Awareness month to even talk about this. He's sad because his family went home, Taylor went home, and now it's back to his shallow, lonely reality. He also keeps talking about the pressure of YouTube...What pressure? That if he stops posting people won't give him money anymore?

I am begging you KP, go get PROFESSIONAL help, your YouTube comments aren't going to help your issues.

Reactions: 8
He dumped someone and regretted it in hindsight.
I can't spill the tea for their sake.
ooooh right... i think i remember you posting something like that before. I guess I didn't realize he had THAT much of a regret about that situation. Seems like it really affected him... but, hey, live and learn pal.

Reactions: 2
One last thing😂 I just finished today's vlog and he really ended it with "know that I'm kinda just like you in some ways." Who is idolizing this man? He's just a regular dude who films vlogs wtf. The size of this man's ego is dangerous LMFAO, he really thinks he's better than everyone. Jeez, man. You could have said it differently without being so condescending.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
One last thing😂 I just finished today's vlog and he really ended it with "know that I'm kinda just like you in some ways." Who is idolizing this man? He's just a regular dude who films vlogs wtf. The size of this man's ego is dangerous LMFAO, he really thinks he's better than everyone. Jeez, man. You could have said it differently without being so condescending.
OMFG! I've seen that character and the movie. It doesn't end well.

"I'm ready for my close up....and I want to thank all those wonderful people ___ out there ___ in the dark."

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So there you have it folks, if you have mental health struggles, just push through it and choose to be happy! Have a massage at an overpriced Disney Spa paId for by schmucks!
I mean, Kyle's only human, if it works for him when he's a bit sad after a friend goes home and he's stressed because he can't find some pavement to film for today's self-imposed daily deadline it's sure to cure your major depression, chronic anxiety, bi-polar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia, post traumatic stress disorder, and, you know, actual mental health issues people in the real world struggle to survive.
This guy's ignorance and insensitivity is grotesque.
Kyle, we know how you deal with your problems, all of which you cause - you blame others and run away.
His whole "choose to be happy" mindset is so dangerous and unhealthy. As someone who regularly struggles with depression and anxiety, "choosing to be happy" is easier said than done and is such a condescending way to view mental health. If anything, I believe that it's counterproductive because it makes people feel like a failure if they try to be happy but can't.

Reactions: 14
The first time I thought Kyle was suspect was this video…Kyle we know you have a little pee-pee..it’s O.K.! Just be a bottom:)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Everything Kyle does feels fake and performative. All of this "mental health" stuff feels contrived and only intended as a means to get more views or likes. (If your intent was to have a relaxing day, why even video every aspect of the massage? It's all about content!) He over explains everything leading up to whatever he's announcing or sharing -- just get to the point! I'm so tired of the garbled and nonsensical words he spews. He has to know he has trouble speaking. If this is your "career", wouldn't you spend money on a speech therapist or public speaking courses rather than overpriced Disney crap? I also find it interesting the way he dismisses "haters". These people want to live in a bubble with no self-reflection. There so much growth in learning from your critics. (Unfortunately, most people's egos won't allow for it and, as we all know, Kyle has a very "healthy" ego.) The world isn't all about living in a fantasy world, where everything you do is perfect.

Reactions: 12
"I'm ready for my close up....and I want to thank all those wonderful people ___ out there ___ in the dark."
I AM BIG, it's vlogging that got small!

"choosing to be happy" is easier said than done and is such a condescending way to view mental health. If anything, I believe that it's counterproductive because it makes people feel like a failure if they try to be happy but can't.
Totally this. He knows so little about mental health he thinks that telling people to snap out of it might help.
And he said he felt the need to be open and honest about his issues when he never is.
The only thing consistent with the concept of him having any kind of depression is wearing and sleeping in the same t-shirt for three days in a row.
Which is not just lazy, but inconsiderate to his masseur, and inexcusable considering he has a closet overflowing with clothes he has been gifted.

Kyle Pallo #6 He's the one thing more scummy than his shower tiles.

This person needs a medal...
m1.png

m2.png

Haters gonna hate, Whatever, hand gesture.

I think today's video is as bad as his Covid scandal.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
[ Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote! ]

Kyle Pallo #6:

The Shart of the Deal: Kyle's Adventures in The Tragic Kingdom

Attachments

Rumor is kyle disappoints in the bedroom…is it in? Is that it? Oh..o.k..done thanks…caught wanking off by jojo and got penis shamed…best bet..become a power bottom:)

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Totally this. He knows so little about mental health he thinks that telling people to snap out of it might help.
And he said he felt the need to be open and honest about his issues when he never is.
The only thing consistent with the concept of him having any kind of depression is wearing and sleeping in the same t-shirt for three days in a row.
Which is not just lazy, but inconsiderate to his masseur, and inexcusable considering he has a closet overflowing with clothes he has been gifted.

View attachment 1306056
View attachment 1306066

And how long was it up before he deleted?

View attachment 1306056
View attachment 1306066

Wow! This person does deserve a medal. I hope maybe this got through to Kyle. Yes, he could somehow give back, but I don't really see that happening. And on a lighter note, did anyone notice Kyle's shower shorts pulled up to his armpits in today's video? I wonder how much he tipped the masseuse.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.