Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pizza was "juicy."

002680.png

002683.png

002685.png

Casey says it tastes "fun." Our two foodies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Meanwhile, Patrick is being #hosted in one of the biggest villas at Bay Lake Tower as per his Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh and Mommy has the Cocktail Menu. I thought Kylie was stumbling over his words before the menu popped up. Maybe he was just tired from OR Workout.

1696260745062.png

---
And what is this OH MY ATLANTA thing of his? I think I saw someone comment on his video he means OH MYLANTA like for heartburn????

1696260900332.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His forehead looks gigantic with this new haircut. Forget a five head. That's a six head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's like an extra leaf in Kiley's table he uses to eat on in the parks, he is amazed by a large trash can. SMH

1696261547608.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
AND What is his thing with Quick Service and Signature Dining. He's saying this poolside restaurant Tangerine is Quick Service. Well, when a waiter gives you menus, real linen napkins with utensils, takes your order and brings you the food to your table - HOW IS THAT QUICK SERVICE? He also says the food comes from a signature dining restaurant. Disney has signature dining - not the Swan Reserve - they are not Disney.

1696261486156.png

Reactions: 11
Yes Casey, we are all old enough to know what complimentary means. She really should be a preschool teacher as she talks to people like they are 3 years old.

1696261660008.png

---
AND What is his thing with Quick Service and Signature Dining. He's saying this poolside restaurant Tangerine is Quick Service. Well, when a waiter gives you menus, real linen napkins with utensils, takes your order and brings you the food to your table - HOW IS THAT QUICK SERVICE? He also says the food comes from a signature dining restaurant. Disney has signature dining - not the Swan Reserve - they are not Disney.

View attachment 2486796
He thinks getting food quick is quick service. For someone who is trying to make a living from informing people about going on vacation to Disney, he does a really BAD job of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2486796
Even after being corrected by most of his fans, he doubles down on the whole "Quick Service" thing. Kyle is never wrong and knows best.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t stand watching him eat and especially with this “flatbread” (pizza). It’s just gross

• Sick
Reactions: 10
We know Kile reads here. He thinks by pecking on the lips is what we all mean by chemistry. Chemistry goes WAY beyond anything sexual. It definitely is a huge part but trying to show the "haters" that you hold her hand or kiss her every few months does NOT mean you have chemistry. It is SO obvious they don't. You can't force it. You either have it or don't. I think they would be better off admitting they are just friends.

Adding to say there is NO flirting at all between these two. It is all about him and she just complies. SO early in this relationship to have no flirting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.