Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This little liar says he golfed today and shot an 80.

People, in shape, athletic people golf their whole lives without shooting 80.

He’s only been golfing a couple times and I’d bet my lungs he didn’t shoot under 120.

What a little dwarf liar.
I don't think he really went golfing. I think that was a clip from another time.

Reactions: 5
This little liar says he golfed today and shot an 80.

People, in shape, athletic people golf their whole lives without shooting 80.

He’s only been golfing a couple times and I’d bet my lungs he didn’t shoot under 120.

What a little dwarf liar.
9 holes. no way he has the stamina to do a full 18?

Reactions: 11
Hey Kylie! It is pronounced building not build-in. And going to the driving range is NOT playing a round of golf.

Did you admit Casetify dropped you? LOL! Maybe because you don’t pronounce their name correctly? Well that and your terrible vlogs.

interesting that you had a slip speaking and you said welfare. Baby steps. You’re finallu admitting that you live off mooching welfare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Today was a day of reflection for oar little dwarf.

Kyle Pallo #50 - The only reflecting I do is in a mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A HUGE LETDOWN... So unfortunate. So tragic. And another health update. Grifting in full force baybee.

002838.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He could not make his bed once again. After going to the doctor at 130 pm he returns to the luuugggssuuurree apartment and the bed is a messs.
IMG_1793.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
JFC...he is reflecting again on how much he has grown as a person. How good his life is. He wants a house. he almost had a house. He plans his videos...trust him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No bar stools. No coffee table. PS5 - check!

Kylie, once again, looks like he's playing pocket pool while he's telling us how much work goes into his daily dumps! He's so gross!

Reactions: 9
I have to say I'm enjoying today's dump. Kyle's freaking out and crusehed that his more-luxury TV stand that he ordered from Wayfair is completely cracked upon arrival. Guess what Kyle, people who make what you claim to be making a year don't buy things from Wayfair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OAR lug-jur-ee bedroom is looking elegant.

002839.png

Was the "welfare" a Freudian slip?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He gets down and sad, and says he wishes he had a house.

002840.png

002841.png

He's SUFFERING you guys'es! Someone help him! He really wants a house!

"We" almost had a house...

002842.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Let me get this straight.

BankerMom buys him a tv stand. It comes with broken glass. The replacement comes with a broken frame. He takes the glass out of the second one to put in the first. Then he finagles a deal to get his 1.2 back, (that’s $1,200 to the rest of us.)

So now he has a complete perfect tv stand AND bankermoms 1.2 back.

Instead of buying a table to eat on or barstools, YAY, I ordered a PlayStation.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He needs Casey to help decorate with him. Ummm....you have to sit around and wait for your delivery, you can't do it yourself? SMH

View attachment 2494494
---
He is an idiot for buying something for $1,200 online and letting them ship and not unpack themselves to see the damage.

View attachment 2494501
He is a horrible actor. He is happy it arrived damaged. He knew he could request a refund. He was acting upset but also smiling.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Uh oh! Uh oh! Mom, ClownJer and SissyFitFarida d'Freak better get out their credit cards. Whining for $$$$$$$$$$$$ incoming!
mickey laughing.gif

EX.jpg
09.jpg

• Haha
Dwarfy must have been reading Tattle. He goes on a rant in his bathroom about how you guys think what he does is easy but he's constantly planning and works around the clock, and we don't see all the "behind the scenes" work. 😂 🤣 What a delusional, lying little troll.

002846.png

002844.png

002845.png

002847.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.