Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big update guys! Looks like Taylor’s in L.A! How many “my girl-friend” meets my “best” friend vlogs do you think he’ll squeeze out of this one?? 🙄
Casey is not going on the family trip to Disneyland.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
His ego is going to get even bigger, if that's even possible.
Who wants to bet Peter will find it first since he's constantly searching for tweets about kile to troll?
---
Casey is not going on the family trip to Disneyland.
would be weird with Mommy original, Mommy surrogate AND Mommy girl friend when meeting the best girl friend ever. 2 Mommy's is enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
would be weird with Mommy original, Mommy surrogate AND Mommy girl friend when meeting the best girl friend ever. 2 Mommy's is enough.
HAHA you're so right!! now i'm super intrigued to see how this is all gonna go down! Mommy Original and Mommy Surrogate did both start to cry when hugging Taylor goodbye last time she was here, so the family bond is apparently strong. LOL

Reactions: 6
I just watched Jojo’s Vlog 101 class from yesterday.

Can you, in your wildest imagination, imagine oar little dwarf putting together a presentation like that?

It would require research, preparation, editing, reading.

Kyle Pallo #50 - I was supposably to be a 5’11”, High Powered Successful Chicago Banker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HAHA you're so right!! now i'm super intrigued to see how this is all gonna go down! Mommy Original and Mommy Surrogate did both start to cry when hugging Taylor goodbye last time she was here, so the family bond is apparently strong. LOL
It will indeed be interesting. I might throw a view via https://yewtu.be/ so that he won't earn a cent from me for adsense.

Reactions: 5
Of course Kyle makes the news for being wrong. It’s only fitting for his character. Out of all words to use they said he was “gawking” at them.

Since Kyle reads Tattle, here is the meaning of “gawking”.

What does gawking someone mean?
to stare stupidly; gape
to stare stupidly; gape: The onlookers gawked at arriving celebrities.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will indeed be interesting. I might throw a view via https://yewtu.be/ so that he won't earn a cent from me for adsense.
thanks for that link! You're my new favorite person! HAHA you know i'm gonna have to watch my Taylor content, but I dont want this boy making any money off of her vacation/ visit! LOL

• Haha
Lies and misleading thumbnails not selling, huh MiniMan? SAD
The emptiest thing here was your views, barely more
than 20K in 24hrs. SAD🤣
The EMPTIEST Disney World Has Ever Been..
But Why? My Updated Early Entry Strategy At Magic Kingdom

Strategy? YOU? ___ Strategy requires thought, something
you demonstrate on a daily basis you have no ability to do.
SAD

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
ratiomonkey1.jpg

(y)
1.9K ___ (n)2.3K

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course Kyle makes the news for being wrong. It’s only fitting for his character. Out of all words to use they said he was “gawking” at them.

Since Kyle reads Tattle, here is the meaning of “gawking”.

What does gawking someone mean?
to stare stupidly; gape
to stare stupidly; gape: The onlookers gawked at arriving celebrities.
Yup and I don't know why he couldn't find out WHO they actually were. He is such a star at Disney that aren't people just falling on their knees to help him out?

• Haha
Today's riveting daily 💩 replacement TV console. Who the frig gives a tit?!

...and its damaged... Kylie is going to cry!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yup and I don't know why he couldn't find out WHO they actually were. He is such a star at Disney that aren't people just falling on their knees to help him out?
probably too much of a chicken to go ask. he didn't have Mommy with him to back him up or go ask for him

This little liar says he golfed today and shot an 80.

People, in shape, athletic people golf their whole lives without shooting 80.

He’s only been golfing a couple times and I’d bet my lungs he didn’t shoot under 120.

What a little dwarf liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He needs Casey to help decorate with him. Ummm....you have to sit around and wait for your delivery, you can't do it yourself? SMH

1696602405827.png

---
He is an idiot for buying something for $1,200 online and letting them ship and not unpack themselves to see the damage.

1696602774691.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.