Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a 30 year old man still living in fantasy, role playing heroes and successful stars, driving a 14 yr old car, living in a family subsidized little apartment, going ga-ga over Halloween trinkets and filming it.... and on and on. He's forever wishing he were a major celebrity to 'show them all'.... his old high school classmates and all the hatters and meanies.
He's The Bachelor at "luxury" resorts
He's James Bond at the parks
He's a special forces soldier when playing Call of Duty
He's Gaston whenever he walks by a mirror

Forever wishing and so desperate to 'show them all.' A dwarfish little man, a squeaky-voiced runt so desperate to be the "big man." :cry:

And that's who he'll always be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh tit! I just noticed this 'oldie but a goodie' gem:
The Pallo Sugardaddy & Clown Posse Fan Club.
ScratchyOilyGalah-size_restricted (2).gif
Guess these are the hearty few who are left. SAD! 🤣

scaryclowns (1).jpg

---
Damn... That's nightmare fuel right there!

Both are so natural!
smile.jpg
palloface.jpg
fish.jpg

....And Willem Defoe was only pretending to be a psychotic killer.
speedtwo5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha! Peter sent this X/Tweet to Dudley. Dudley responded with screenshots about how everyone has already concluded that the stupid one is Kylie. He also sent him yesterday’s ratio by SnapChet. I was able to go back in the thread here to find the screenshot attached. He sent that one. Well… looks like that drove Peter to delete his post.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha! Peter sent this X/Tweet to Dudley. Dudley responded with screenshots about how everyone has already concluded that the stupid one is Kylie. He also sent him yesterday’s ratio by SnapChet. I was able to go back in the thread here to find the screenshot attached. He sent that one. Well… looks like that drove Peter to delete his post.
New sock puppet incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering what that deleted post from Peter Pallo was. What a dope. 🤣 The misspelled words and weird capitalization give him away so easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 7.46.33 PM.png

JoJo just posted this video about another Youtuber calling him out for copying a video title. Hmm...who do we think that was.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He's The Bachelor at "luxury" resorts
He's James Bond at the parks
He's a special forces soldier when playing Call of Duty
He's Gaston whenever he walks by a mirror

Forever wishing and so desperate to 'show them all.' A dwarfish little man, a squeaky-voiced runt so desperate to be the "big man." :cry:

And that's who he'll always be.
And he’s Urkel in the bedroom… “did I do that” as evidenced by the tissues on the floor.

• Haha
September view stats are out. Mini Squatch did 1,448,789 views in September.

002823.png

Last year he did 2,026,985 views in September. That's a decrease in over 500,000 viewers.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.