Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he calls himself a Disney vlogger & expert. This segment from Soarin’ over California reminds him of the Caribbean scene from Soarin’ Around the World.

Hey dumbass: it’s Fiji (not the Caribbeans).

Geography b hard!

IMG_6116.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't he suppose to travel back to California to Disney Land to ruin his family's vacation there soon? He said something about returning to Disneyland soon after his last trip. Maybe we are witnessing the start of his break down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy crap now Soarin over California is only going to be showing today? Ten seconds later it changes to possibly just today and even longer.

Then he claims that The Land pavilion is going to be full of madness as he walks through an entirely calm pavilion.

He cries because it reminds him of his childhood, yet he keeps saying that he doesn’t remember about 90% of the scenes.

He states that there is a scene that has the smells of the Caribbean scene in Soarin around the world. hey poophead Kylie! There isn’t a Caribbean scene is the other Soarin’! There is a south Pacific scene! Add Geography knowledge, or lack thereof, to your well of stupidity.

Hey Kylie! FYI, we are NOT going to be crying when we watch the Soarin over California as you claim we will.

KP: “it’s not my goal to eat at 11am” Bullshit Kylie! If someone put a soupbowl of grease in front of your face at 6am, you would guzzle that down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy crap now Soarin over California is only going to be showing today? Ten seconds later it changes to possibly just today and even longer.

Then he claims that The Land pavilion is going to be full of madness as he walks through an entirely calm pavilion.

He cries because it reminds him of his childhood, yet he keeps saying that he doesn’t remember about 90% of the scenes.

He states that there is a scene that has the smells of the Caribbean scene in Soarin around the world. hey poophead Kylie! There isn’t a Caribbean scene is the other Soarin’! There is a south Pacific scene! Add Geography knowledge, or lack thereof, to your well of stupidity.

Hey Kylie! FYI, we are NOT going to be crying when we watch the Soarin over California as you claim we will.

KP: “it’s not my goal to eat at 11am” Bullshit Kylie! If someone put a soupbowl of grease in front of your face at 6am, you would guzzle that down!!
Did you catch how he wanted to buy all that merch such as the Walt statue (claims it would be a perfect addition for his living room … btw didn’t he say the same for the Tron sign??) Then towards the end of the vlog as he was leaving, says he forgot to buy the merch and will do it next time…

… which just means he needs Casey and her CM discount in order to pay for it on a future visit (He’ll likely force her to ride Soarin’ which she dislikes). And he’s such a hardworking vlogger: rope drops but doesn’t line up for any rides (isn’t that the point of rope dropping?). Instead, he pays $18 for Genie plus to ride only one ride (Soarin) because his two hour “workday” must end promptly at 11 am. Maybe if you rope dropped and lined up for Soarin you could have saved the $18 for food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you catch how he wanted to buy all that merch such as the Walt statue (claims it would be a perfect addition for his living room … btw didn’t he say the same for the Tron sign??) Then towards the end of the vlog as he was leaving, says he forgot to buy the merch and will do it next time…

… which just means he needs Casey and her CM discount in order to pay for it on a future visit (He’ll likely force her to ride Soarin’ which she dislikes). And he’s such a hardworking vlogging: rope drops but doesn’t line up for any rides (isn’t that the point of rope dropping. Instead, he pays $18 for Genie plus to ride only one ride (Soarin) because his two hour “workday” must end promptly at 11 am. Maybe if you rope dropped and lined up for Soarin you could have saved the $18 for food.
His priorities with money and spending are some of the worst I've seen. Has he even ordered barstools yet?

Reactions: 15
His priorities with money and spending are some of the worst I've seen. Has he even ordered barstools yet?
The Walt statue was $95. He could probably buy 4 barstools for that price (since he always does his BOGO trick).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And two Disneyland trips one month apart? Seems like that could've been better planned so the whole gang including Casey would be there together at once.

BUT everyone else has job schedules they have to work around, and two trips provides half a month of YouTube content. So there's that.

Money b no object!

Reactions: 6
The Walt statue was $95. He could probably buy 4 barstools for that price (since he always does his BOGO trick).
When he gets the barstools, they will mysteriously have some minuscule cosmetic scratches only visible to him. Furthermore, he will demand a refund and will come up with some outlandish reasons (e.g. barstools are too tall for his liking since his feet don’t reach the ground, the barstools are too hard because it’s composed of wood and he wasn’t expecting that level of ”hardness”, etc.).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When he gets the barstools, they will mysteriously have some minuscule cosmetic scratches only visible to him. Furthermore, he will demand a refund and will come up with some outlandish reasons (e.g. barstools are too tall for his liking since his feet don’t reach the ground, the barstools are too hard because it’s composed of wood and he wasn’t expecting that level of ”hardness”, etc.).
BOGO KYLIE!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Kyle may need to get a step stool first, so his drunken self can climb up to sit on the barstools.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the first time I learned something from Kyle. I did not know the word stanchion and I had to look it up to be sure it’s a real word. So he can say stanchion but can’t say luxurious. Nor does he know the difference amongst there, their, and they’re.
IMG_5376.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Stanchions, you say?
*Cut to a supercut of Adam The Woo using the word Stanchion inapproriately and incorrectly*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the first time I learned something from Kyle. I did not know the word stanchion and I had to look it up to be sure it’s a real word. So he can say stanchion but can’t say luxurious. Nor does he know the difference amongst there, their, and they’re. View attachment 2466908
He probably only knows that word because he used to be a cast member at Disney. I'm sure his boss had to spend about a year drilling that word in his head until Kyle finally understood what it meant.

Reactions: 12
He probably only knows that word because he used to be a cast member at Disney. I'm sure his boss had to spend about a year drilling that word in his head until Kyle finally understood what it meant.
He’s almost as tall as one, maybe if he drinks enough milk he’ll surpass them one day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the first time I learned something from Kyle. I did not know the word stanchion and I had to look it up to be sure it’s a real word. So he can say stanchion but can’t say luxurious. Nor does he know the difference amongst there, their, and they’re. View attachment 2466908
He's always known the word stanchion so unfortunately he hasn't been cracking open that Thesaurus a stan sent him yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is totally a part of attractions nomenclature

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.