Kyle Pallo #48 More online personalities than pieces of furniture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what that couple was thinking…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keep in mind, this is what he looks like when he's walking around and talking into the camera. 🤣
2023-06-21 16_27_04-Traveling To Orlando From The Dominican Republic On American Airlines_ Las...png

Now add that ugly nightgown looking shirt and it must be quite an amusing sight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
At the beginning of a new thread, but this feels appropriate. 🤣

Kyle Pallo #49: He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently he’s taking a train down there from Orlando. I’m sure Casey will tag along. She probably has friends down there. I can’t wait till he gets to Miami and the culture shock he’s in for. In Miami you feel like you’re in South America or in Cuba. Everyone and I mean everyone speaks Spanish out loud in the open with no shame. There are literal grocery stores down there AND pharmacies that only carry Spanish products. And I don’t mean the Hispanic or ethnic aisles like at Winn-Dixie or Walmart. I mean a full-blown latin grocery stores with only latin products. I was born and raised in Florida but my mom is Cuban, my dad’s Puerto Rican and I speak FLUENT Spanish and when I go to Miami even I get intimidated sometimes because I’m not used to it. There are certain areas in Florida that you shouldn’t speak Spanish in public because you might have a Karen get in your face or a Chad. 😂 NOT Miami! Kyle is going to be so scared 😬🤣 I would pay to see it in person!
I suspect part of his reason for suddenly going to Miami is to "own" the hatters since that's his fixation lately. There were a few posts on here last week saying how scared he'd be to venture out to Miami. He's going to SHOW YOU hatters! Of course, he'll need his security blanket chaperone to go with him.

If anyone remembers how terrified he was walking the New Orleans streets, he's going to be 100 times more scared in Miami. Bet he hides out in the hotel room for most of the time, especially when he's not filming. Of course, it's all talk right now. He says he's going to go lots of places that he never follows through with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well the dude was feeling stupid for wearing a matching shirt with his girl but ultimately they saw a leprechaun holding a $3000 camera pointed at himself and probably thought it was weird

• Haha
I just have to give that a standing “O”!👏👏👏👏

Says it all: Fu@king man-baby, crying &whining little witch, a stupid ‘Mary,’ and a batshit, poutraging and complaining’Karen.’👏😎
(Adding a clown nose might be gilding the lily.😎)

Damned if I’m not seriously considering having that blown up, bold & large, front & back, and screened in vivid color and put on a couple of T-shirts and wear it at least once or twice every time we’re at DW and hope to god I see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I have to say about his crying is:

Kyle Pallo #49: Borderline Personality Disorder Confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Keep in mind, this is what he looks like when he's walking around and talking into the camera. 🤣
View attachment 2466510

Now add that ugly nightgown looking shirt and it must be quite an amusing sight.
My god, years after that repugnant dwarf puts down that gimbal and camera, he will be walking around with that flabby little arm in the air like some stupid mime doing a Statue of Liberty routine without her torch and he won’t even be aware of it.

OK… back to packing and we’re out to dinner. I feel I’m missing out! 🤣
Great start to a new thread 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long is he going to grow that "tuft" of hair that he loops through the closure of that dingy backwards baseball cap? It looks like he has some big, reverse man-bun or pompadour popping out through that thing.

img1.jpg

Too bad he's surrounded with ass kissers and enablers like Casey and his family, rather than true friends who would tell him how ridiculous it looks. Real friends will tell you the truth, Kylie.

Reactions: 11
Wow….. today was CRINGE!! A 30 year old force crying for views, disgusting
---
Wait… didn’t this jack ass just go to California where they have the original Soarin…. As I recall he didn’t even go on it and yet now he’s a sobbing pussy about it….. hmmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A now the season finale of ‘KP The Bachelor: The Vero Beach Chronicles’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He bought Genie Plus just to go on Soarin’? Just one ride? He rope dropped! He could’ve just gone straight to Soarin’. Talk about a waste of money. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.