Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been his career for years but he still acts like getting any invite is such a big deal. It's embarrassing. Imagine if in every film review the critic thanked the studio profusely for letting them see the film and then bragged about seeing it for free before everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly. She's not any kind of serious girlfriend or partner. She's simply a desperate doormat, a servant, whose enamored with her YouTube "star" and his grift life. I'm sure that she loves when people come up and want to take pictures in the parks. She loves all the attention she gets on Instagram. She will tolerate whatever disrespect he throws at her because she' terrified of losing this fantasy life. Meanwhile, he just views her as a prop for the vlog and a full-time servant who pays, cooks, carries his stuff around for him, and cleans for him.

What a great formula for a long lasting, deep, and healthy relationship.
---

And I'm sure he really believes he's a "foodie" now that he was invited to this event. Get ready to never hear the end about how Kyle is a "foodie."

Summary of what our two "foodies" provided us:
  • It was better than Disney food
  • The scallops were the best he's ever had and he could eat 50,000 of them
  • The salt on the scallop shell is there in case you run out of salt and want more
  • The drinks were the best he's ever had
  • Kyle could eat this every single day
  • The sushi was as good as Royal Caribbean
As @Hazeleyes51 said, it was Iberostar all over again. Everything was "amazing" and "the best they've ever had" but with no substantive information or details about the food. The next time he gets an invite, everything will be become the new "best he's ever had."

That's why I've said that his vlogs are all about 'flexing' his "best life" which he always gloats about. It's an extension from when he was in grade school and all his classmates said all that he'd do was brag and 'flex' at the other kids. There's no passion, research, creativity, improvement... it's just poorly made home videos 'flexing' to make up for his personal deep issues and insecurities.
Can you imagine going to WDW day after day, filming concrete updates & presenting poorly edited home movies & considering that a flex? Sounds like purgatory to me. I know most of us can afford all these little park experiences & resort dinners that he features without needing to be #hosted, but truth be told, if I’m at the Disney parks more than once every other year, it completely loses it charm. We’ve gone for 10 day trips in the past & I wanted to ditch the parks & head to the beach after day 5. Going every day, as a career path? Kill me now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He learned how to eat sushi with his hands from his bestie Jojo when he went to Japan.
Actually I dont have a problem with him eating the sushi with his hands. I believe that it is an acceptable way to eat it. Forcing the whole piece in your cavernous mouth and eating like you have not eaten in days, is NOT acceptable. He also should have dressed up so as to not disrespect the other diners who had the unfortunate experience of eating with him.

Reactions: 7
This has been his career for years but he still acts like getting any invite is such a big deal. It's embarrassing. Imagine if in every film review the critic thanked the studio profusely for letting them see the film and then bragged about seeing it for free before everyone else.
Yup. If you look at the people who actually get a good amount of invites (Craig from TheDis, PMM, Molly…) they don’t freak out. They just cover the event, make sure to mention they were hosted/ invited, and then move on. He’s been doing this for what 5/6 years now? If he was any good at it, being invited to stuff wouldn’t be a “major freak out” thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1. Eat
2. Drink (a lot)
3. Let’s gooooooo

Rinse and repeat. His life is bleeping boring and lacks purpose; a lazy motherfucker eating his tiddies to paging Mr. Morrow size.
But he does not drink much anymore - well I guess any less either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
He's like really greasy
1695077233068.png

• Sick
  • Angry
So did anyone but the bs Casey was selling about how they knew she didn't eat seafood from watching the vlogs? LMAO! Didn't they say something during the sushi course?! Yeah I'm sure they watched the vlogs...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So did anyone but the bs Casey was selling about how they knew she didn't eat seafood from watching the vlogs? LMAO! Didn't they say something during the sushi course?! Yeah I'm sure they watched the vlogs...
The grift has rubbed off on her she’s becoming Kyle more and more

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yup. If you look at the people who actually get a good amount of invites (Craig from TheDis, PMM, Molly…) they don’t freak out. They just cover the event, make sure to mention they were hosted/ invited, and then move on. He’s been doing this for what 5/6 years now? If he was any good at it, being invited to stuff wouldn’t be a “major freak out” thing.
Not only do they make sure to mention that they’ve hosted/reimbursed for the event, I think Craig from the DIS actually pays for things himself to do away with any potential improprieties in their reviews. That’s how a pro would do it. Instead, you’ve got dopey Kyle & Casey gushing over anything they receive for free, regardless of price or quality. It’s honestly pretty pathetic

Reactions: 8
So before I make a satire video of the comparison, here is the PCDev experience at the same event 11 months ago. The satire video will compare Kyle’s with this:

Reactions: 6
I just can't with these idiot vloggers anymore. This Signia dinner event is giving me flashbacks to the trashiest West Coast Disney vloggers (BLAB) who did a similar food tour in Las Vegas last year. All upscale dining establishments, but the numbskulls show up in Disney park clothes and look completely out of place. Horrific table manners, overdrinking, and shoving a camera in your fellow diners' faces. Who doesn't want to pay to attend an event like that? Send them all back to their trailer parks, please!
PMM did a similar one a year or two ago, and wore a T-shirt and I believe jeans.
---
Actually I dont have a problem with him eating the sushi with his hands. I believe that it is an acceptable way to eat it.
I can't shade that either. My dominant hand is extremely gimpy from my rheumatoid arthritis, and I don't have the dexterity to use chopsticks (it's also one of the reasons I'm not a surgeon), so I have to make it.

Yup. I posted it when she said she didn't get seafood. You KNOW they probably asked before they started the meal and asked if anyone had allergies to seafood. She was so drunk that she didn't remember telling them I am sure. He probably told her to say that so people would think that the hotel actually watches his videos.

Reactions: 6
Kyle dropped the ball with his wardrobe on this one.

A Fine Dining experience and he didnt use his Iberostar shirt?

Maybe he is saving the shirt for his wedding. In that case, I understand
If he was smart, he wouldn't wear another resort's shirt to a resort's media event, but I don't think that's the case.

Also, besides Serena from livingbydisney, is it just me or did anyone else not recognize any of the other "media"?

Actually I dont have a problem with him eating the sushi with his hands. I believe that it is an acceptable way to eat it. Forcing the whole piece in your cavernous mouth and eating like you have not eaten in days, is NOT acceptable. He also should have dressed up so as to not disrespect the other diners who had the unfortunate experience of eating with him.
Imagine being one of the other people there paying $250-$500 to be there and getting stuck at the same table with him, with his phallic-shaped camera in your face and the drunken dwarf never shutting up the whole time "LET'S GOOOO BAYBEEE MORE WINE WOOOOOOO WINE ME UP BAYBEEEEEEE THIS IS SO FANCY MMMM THAT WAS NUMMY CAN I HAVE ANOTHER?"

I'd be demanding a refund. I really hope some other diners there complained.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
PMM did a similar one a year or two ago, and wore a T-shirt and I believe jeans.
---

I can't shade that either. My dominant hand is extremely gimpy from my rheumatoid arthritis, and I don't have the dexterity to use chopsticks (it's also one of the reasons I'm not a surgeon), so I have to make it.
And from the way he eats with a fork, there is no way in the world, he could use chopsticks. He would poke his eye out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The grift has rubbed off on her she’s becoming Kyle more and more
Casey's changed a lot. She used to confront him, tell him his eating was disgusting and to do better, would correct him on his pronunciation, and overall just seemed more herself. The stupid is definitely rubbing off on her. She never corrects him anymore and she's acting more and more like him. She even started doing the fake/obnoxious screaming and shouting on rides for the camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
As much as I enjoy roasting this moronic dwarf, I can't wait until the day that he's back to stocking shelves at Target and not fouling up the internet with his atrocious daily dumps and running amuck around Disney World ruining it for other guests.
You better believe I will show up at that Target everytime I am in town!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Kyle's case, I think it's more how he doesn't even try. He doesn't even put in the effort to learn how to use chop sticks. Just like he doesn't even bother or care how to learn to hold a fork correctly. Or pronounce words correctly. He says this is his "career" but doesn't even take it seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly just like if they watched his vlogs they would have known:

He's a drunk
He's a dumbass
He can't pronounce words correctly
He produces crappy vlogs daily
He can't edit
It's all about him

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.