Kyle Pallo #47 No one likes Kyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fruit fly infestation and now he's getting cockroaches in his apartment.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2462183
Is Valet garbage service, aka Casey, not doing the job? He may need to fire her and find a new maid. She’s really dropping the ball- no prepared snacks, no disposal of garbage, no pest control… Casey needs to step it up if she wants to stay with her STAR!

Reactions: 11
If I were her, I’d quit too. Cheap ass Kyle doesn’t pay her and can barely buy her a $19 pearl.

View attachment 2462183
Oh kylie, where there is one, there are thousands more not far.
Kyle is such a nuisance. Even the roaches don’t like him:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The hair isn't the problem.

The complete lack of any kind of definition is the problem.

Reactions: 5
Why in the name of baby Jesus would this fucker put that out on the internet for the whole world to know? I imagine he's got lice too. AND you know he brought those cockaroaches from the old apartment.
Most likely has lice since he never washes his hair properly. Probably has bed bugs living in his mattress too. There's a lot of things very wrong with this guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Reactions: 6
Why in the name of baby Jesus would this fucker put that out on the internet for the whole world to know? I imagine he's got lice too. AND you know he brought those cockaroaches from the old apartment.
I predict that when a palmetto bug shows up at his place he will record himself squealing like a hillbilly being taken from behind in a Deliverance movie. While he is trying to kill it. LOL

Reactions: 9
Could he perhaps be using this to set stage for a move?
Is he going to pull a Karen and call the management office to complain? Maybe he’ll get a larger “cleaner” apartment for a “free” upgrade. BOGO free apartment! LET’S GOOO BAAAYYYBBBYYYYY!

Reactions: 12
Is he going to pull a Karen and call the management office to complain? Maybe he’ll get a larger “cleaner” apartment for a “free” upgrade. BOGO free apartment! LET’S GOOO BAAAYYYBBBYYYYY!
You can take Kyle out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of Kyle.

Give him a new place and he’ll just trash it. His dirty ass will bring the flies, roaches, lice and bedbugs wherever he goes.

Still not sure how Casey can tolerate this guy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.