Kyle Pallo #45 He doesn't drink anymore... or any less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOOOOOOO-WOOOOOOOO'ing on the kiddiest of kiddie rides.

wooooo.jpg

Oh my God, Dwarfy the twit is getting more pathetic every day.

SnapChet's use of the 'R' word is getting more and more apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WOOOOOOO-WOOOOOOOO'ing on the kiddiest of kiddie rides.

View attachment 2427846

Oh my God, Dwarfy the twit is getting more pathetic every day.

SnapChet's use of the 'R' word is getting more and more apt.
The special needs dwarf wooooo'ing on kiddie rides while Doormat makes sad puppy dog faces.

001756.png

001758.png

The deadly dull duo are all out of ideas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Kyle! 😬 Looks like PMM was at Club 33 yesterday while you were doing the same old crap in Disneyland. Oh, AND they apparently dont allow video, but he still did it anyway becasue not everything is all about "the content"!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Kylie has come so far in the quality of the food & drink reviews he does.

I can't wait to try this thing that he, uh, has no idea what it is.

He would do 3 seconds of research, but since they are just stumbling around a theme park, time b issue.

View attachment 2427778
It's basically home movies at this point. You can bet the upcoming Oogie Boogie Bash vlog will include the majority of the parade and/or fireworks show, just to use up time because creative/planned content b hard.

Hell, maybe there's enough mileage to get two vlogs out of Oogie Boogie. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now he's hinting at the Disney Treasure or Wishing someone would pay for his cruise.

1693931287981.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi Kyle! 😬 Looks like PMM was at Club 33 yesterday while you were doing the same old crap in Disneyland. Oh, AND they apparently dont allow video, but he still did it anyway becasue not everything is all about "the content"!
Where did PMM drop the video? We want to see. LOL
---
Now he's hinting at the Disney Treasure or Wishing someone would pay for his cruise.

View attachment 2427932
Seeing how rooms "start" at $7,000 he will not be getting anything gifted to him.

• Haha
Amazing the difference between Kile and JoJo. Kile is just mass producing these absolute snoozefest videos with no plan, entertaining, organization or factual content. Meanwhile JoJo in the past 3 days: HHN - Uni Orlando VIP Tour - Moana attraction walkthrough. Content that I feel is worth it for those curious or coming down to the parks soon. Not to mention his overseas content.

Not a fan of either, but wish JoJo was getting more views than Kile simply to pay off the fact he tries.
Kyle's really having trouble grasping why Jojo has so many subs while he continues to stall. He's given it a lot of thought, & though he's tried Casey's way, I think he's figured out the secret sauce. In cracking the code, he's noticed that Jojo drinks a lot, & so it seems, in typical fashion, he's decided to take the path of least resistance & just try & get shitfaced, as early & often as he can afford. That'll bring in the subs, my guy, go get 'em

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Time to rebrand. Welcome to The Daily Doze, a YouTube channel for insomniacs.

• Haha
YAWN. That’s all I have to say for this daily dump.
I think @SnapChet is right. After numerous attempts to "own" the hatters which all backfired, Pallo is now trying to bore the hatters and critics to death by putting out vlogs where he says he has no idea what to do. (That'll work, squirt!)

The problem for grifty, is that I suspect at least 50% of his views are from hatters and people laughing at him, so it's a surefire way to completely sink his channel.

The best option for Pallo would be to just produce better content. But that requires hard work and our guy is too lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Amazing the difference between Kile and JoJo. Kile is just mass producing these absolute snoozefest videos with no plan, entertaining, organization or factual content. Meanwhile JoJo in the past 3 days: HHN - Uni Orlando VIP Tour - Moana attraction walkthrough. Content that I feel is worth it for those curious or coming down to the parks soon. Not to mention his overseas content.

Not a fan of either, but wish JoJo was getting more views than Kile simply to pay off the fact he tries.
I do have to give jojo credit. This time around when the hurricane hit. He took time to acknowledge those that lost their homes etc. He didn't do what Kyle would have done by doubling down.

Reactions: 8
He will end up at Target if he's lucky.

Who knows, maybe this is Kylie in 6 months:

View attachment 2427978
This post is mean and should be taken down. This is a person who has a job, unlike Kyle, and who actually gets up every day and goes to work and seems to be having a good time doing it. We're here to make fun of Kyle not random Disney employees who we don't know their story or anything about them.

Reactions: 19
Totally off topic. I haven't watched Kyle's videos since he was in a splash pad at Pop Century in a massive hurricane that destroyed many peoples lives. Lurked on here for a little after that but it got too crazy to keep up with.
Anyway, am staying at Old Key West for the first time at the end of the month and went to youtube to see if anyone had recently uploaded any resort reviews. Of course, Kyle had one from about a month ago and I figured let me see what he covers...
What's her name that he's dating says at the beginning of the video "I don't think I've ever been on this property before" which could mean anything, whether staying there to coordinating wedding events there. And Kyle's response is just "you're welcome."
Loves to gloat and boast when he wants to spend the money. witches any time it's over budget or when he's having a slow month. Also I'll be the TV in the room has her name first since her discount was applied, but I don't even want to watch further after that mysognistic comment to even see for myself.
Back to my regularly scheduled "not watching Kyle videos" routine.

Reactions: 13
Totally off topic. I haven't watched Kyle's videos since he was in a splash pad at Pop Century in a massive hurricane that destroyed many peoples lives. Lurked on here for a little after that but it got too crazy to keep up with.
Anyway, am staying at Old Key West for the first time at the end of the month and went to youtube to see if anyone had recently uploaded any resort reviews. Of course, Kyle had one from about a month ago and I figured let me see what he covers...
What's her name that he's dating says at the beginning of the video "I don't think I've ever been on this property before" which could mean anything, whether staying there to coordinating wedding events there. And Kyle's response is just "you're welcome."
Loves to gloat and boast when he wants to spend the money. witches any time it's over budget or when he's having a slow month. Also I'll be the TV in the room has her name first since her discount was applied, but I don't even want to watch further after that mysognistic comment to even see for myself.
Back to my regularly scheduled "not watching Kyle videos" routine.
Olivia’s is good for breakfast. They also sell a key lime Dole Whip that is amazing at the counter service location.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.