Kyle Pallo #44 Not an introvert, he's just a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the twit constantly making out he comes from the big city!????? Please help.me!. An absolute egg! The big city of Kissimee! you live in a themepark you mega pratt!
has he ever been to an actual big city? How anyone can spend 2mins with his incessant wanking on constantly is mind blowing.

You're 38 mate! Saying Nummy is so suspect and gives major breast feed until 18 vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I had to move to Florida, I'd consider it. but for Kile, it's a 2016 and might be too old for his tastes and needs to be protected from hurricanes
also, he can't afford the $124K down payment and his credit rating is "too good" for the 7.61% fixed 30 yr mortgage.

Reactions: 2
She's probably pissed because he's getting all the breaks from mom and dad and she isn't. It's obvious what child they favor and she's pissed.
That sounds about right. Banker Mom definitely has the face on that she’s been helping him a lot. I don’t think the shoes were the only thing she’s helped him with recently. This is a 37 year old man.

It sounds like mini man is starting to crack with the pressure of having his own place. That’s why he keeps talking up Wisconsin more than he ever has.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 2
Newest addition to "oar" lug-jur-ee apartment:

001595.png

001594.png

He says he's going to surprise Casey with it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Alexa tells him that he doesn't have to say he "essentially likes it" and to instead just say he likes it.

View attachment 2414473

This thin-skinned toddler can't handle any kind of advice or criticism.
That’s why I pointed that out. He even says it to her with this tone like,“we talked about this off camera, remember?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The student loan thing definitely sounds like a gimmick. I think he knows he can’t afford to furnish his place so he’s gonna blame it on student loans. Why bother to record it? Then he says “I’m hanging up with student loans”.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’ve been wondering about this “temporary” apartment… I wonder if he really signed a lower term lease and he will “move”somewhere else because he will say he didn’t really “like” the building etc.
Not luxurious enough for him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.