Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
You think with the 6+ hours of free time he has every day, and the fact that his "job" is to be in front of a camera that he would utilize at least 30-60 minutes per day to walk over to that free gym and workout. If he was fit, he'd be able to attract a lot more sugar daddies. Guess Call of Duty is more important though.
Lazy is as Lazy Does.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

airbusA330

VIP Member
Perhaps it’s time for Kyle to shower more often (and to use soap and shampoo).
Scratching himself like a monkey multiple times:

12:00

14:21

21:38
He clearly fucking stinks.

For anyone else I’d say is he depressed? No, he’s clearly the laziest Motherfucker ever who looked “young” for a brief period of time. He isn’t even above average now. No muscle tone. Nothing to offer but stench.

We all know he's running away from opening night of HHN but OBB doesn't start till the 5th. Maybe a quick solo trip home to WI before Disneyland?

Collage-21.jpg

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I know right, it’s ridiculous these two can’t focus on being responsible. Neither of them are adults.
It really is like watching two kids play house.
Exactly. I wonder how long she has lived out of her parents house. I wonder is she has gone from the father and wife to her sister's place and never had experience of being out on her own. She can't be that clueless to what necessities are needed to move into an apt.

• Haha
Luuuuggsuuurreee stay at the HoJo. Can't wait for the videos with the unmade bed, underwear on the floor, toilet paper on the floor. It's gonna be great. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We seriously are thinking about booking a last minute trip there for that week

Disneysensation

VIP Member
I don’t get this family dynamic at all. Are the two older long lost brother and sister half’s? Are they on his dads side?

the other thing I don’t get,why have they never taken their grandchildren to Disney World? They go several times a year and bankroll the other 2 when they are there - how have they not treated their grandchildren??? I find that bit so odd!
Well, it’s priorities. If their own incapable son still needs to be attended to, he takes precedence over the grandkids. Furthermore, seeing the way Kyle has turned out with his chronic Peter Pan Syndrome and his failure to launch, it’s a blessing in disguise they didn’t expose the grandkids to unnecessary Disney trips.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
She has a career, home, and friends. Also seems to enjoy being around her extended family. I can’t see Alexa moving to FL. What I can see is a trip for MNSSHP or HHN. A late September visit from a family member would fall into the monthly schedule nicely.
Looks like she has two like 2 friends.
1693361607741.png

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
I think the surprise might be he's going to Oogie Boogie in DL.
I'm guessing he grifted an invitation from Francis.

darkabbie

Kyle Pallo #45: We Don't Even Watch Anymore, We Make ChatGPT Do It For Us.
i think you mean, we force chat ChatGPT
I came down with Covid after I flew to Melbourne Florida. I became symptomatic while my father was at MOFFITT getting his chemotherapy treatment. I had no idea I was sick and it came on instantaneously. I still had to drive Dad back to Melbourne. I was double masked and gloved up. This was before I tested. I just had a feeling. I tested as soon as got back to my parents and my gut was correct. I have been isolating in my parents spare bedroom. It's been 5 days now and I'm feeling like I never had it but I still won't risk my parents getting it. Knock on wood they are not sick so far. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Kylie contracted covid. I'm also quite sure he wouldn't cancel his plans due to it
Hope you feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 4