Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
Casey is essentially his 2nd mommy, so it makes sense he does the same arm thing with his mom.
which also makes sense that he doesn't do that "you're my bro" arm hang with Lora even though Lora probably mothers him more/better than his mother and Casey. Instead he constantly flirts with Lora. Touches her in ways typically only a significant other would touch. He doesn't really do that with Casey. When he tries it's forced and fake.

Reactions: 5

QueenC17

Chatty Member
I don't know if I can watch another Wisconsin vlog. I'm tired from driving from Moffitt (Tampa) to Melbourne yesterday in blinding pouring rain. Good news, Dad got his treatment yesterday. Bad news, traveling immediately after chemo made him sicker than usual. (We usually stay an extra day so he can rest but Idalia had different plans for us!)
For some reason I thought you were in Melbourne, Australia helping your dad 🤣. Hope he is feeling better!

• Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Luuuuggsuuurreee stay at the HoJo. Can't wait for the videos with the unmade bed, underwear on the floor, toilet paper on the floor. It's gonna be great. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are all 5 of them going to share a room? lolololol

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
Well this would be an ideal time to visit Disney, except for the pending hurricane , because it will be Kyle free for a while.

• Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
He doesn't drink anymore but he wants mimosas at this backwoods country diner. Sorry Dwarf....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1.jpg

---
Kyle Pallo #45 - I don't drink anymore, or any less.
---
Well Dwarfy, we all know you're going to end up back in the twin bed in the Saulkville manufactured home sooner or later. Just go now.

ahome.png

---
And, as always, Kyle plays Hot Potato with the check as he hands it back to Alexa.

check.jpg

Last edited:

Chernabog

Publish crap content and people will talk crap about it. Publish quality content and people will praise it, or find very little to criticize.
Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes
"Oar"
Kyle Pallo #45: His Vlogs Are Half-Assed Yet They Suck Exponential Ass

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
The high pitched voice again, “Should we announce that?” (Screech)
I always thought that post by that squealing midget was probably the best self own by one of the least self aware people I’d seen this year.

He of all people wondering why a gay guy’s voice is so high was not only stereotypical and homophobic, it just screamed that he was and is incredibly insecure and an embarrassment to be around.

Pallo’s voice more than even his content was repellant and intensely off putting to me. It is ear bleeding 🩸 fuel, worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.

He projects more than an IMAX theater.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Thanks????
View attachment 2408181
---
I would not be as excited as Kylie to be on this new plane
View attachment 2408200
On a 737 MAX8 he need not worry about taking a dump. That might take care of itself:

New and Improved MAX8: It's the Self Crashing Airliner!
maz.jpeg
Supposedly, empahsis on 'supposedly,' the software 'bug' has been fixed. Uh huh! Perhaps it has, but we have acquaintances at the club who are in the airline industry and they say 'NO WAY' even now will they be flying on a MAX8.
That was good enough for me. I can't tell you how many times we've scheduled trips around that plane even for short getaways.

Last edited:

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Perhaps it’s time for Kyle to shower more often (and to use soap and shampoo).
Scratching himself like a monkey multiple times:

12:00

14:21

21:38

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Since Kile is a "big analytics guy" lets look at some analytics:

View attachment 2404829

July 2022: 2,731,773 views
July 2023: 1,911,323 views

August views are also way down compared to last year. July/August tend to be his best months too.

Yet Kile says the channel is doing better than ever?
---

It would take about 5 seconds to grab his dirty undies off the floor, grab the two towels, and close the shower curtain and it would look much more presentable.

No wonder Iberostar didn't want him back. His Iberostar room was TRASHED too, and he filmed his trashed room as part of a sponsored deal to showcase the resort. 🤣
I can't believe HOJO Anaheim invited him back.
---
1693005298060.png

Frankenweenie

I feel it for his sister

Avoiding Kyle's camera means missing his nephew game. I would hate to be on that position.