Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
Kyle has to upload 4-5 videos to get what Nate gets in 1. That’s why he’s a daily uploader.
And that's the problem. He started out thinking he had to post every day and then it became he HAD to post a video every day to keep up.

if he just spent more time on his content and getting better footage and ideas, he could be up there with Nate

Reactions: 12

onechanz

Yeah, I know we joke about him, but he honestly creeps me out. There's something not right about him. If I had to guess based off those tweets, and I hope I'm wrong, he may have done something inappropriate with a much younger girl while he was in high school. Maybe this is why he went and lived with his brother?

As far as being a creepy stalker, his older tweets are all one needs to see. Keep in mind, he was in his early 20s in many of these. These were posted several threads ago, but we have some new people here who need to see how creepy this guy actually is.

View attachment 2413425
View attachment 2413426
View attachment 2413427
View attachment 2413428
View attachment 2413429
View attachment 2413436
View attachment 2413437
View attachment 2413438
View attachment 2413440
View attachment 2413442
View attachment 2413435
I’m actually in shock that this would be him. The way they clean up and censor YouTube and Instagram, how in the world when he started to get popular would he leave any of this up??? Especially when there is barely a like or a Retweet. It defies all logic. Did they just think no one would ever scroll? I’m asking all of this rhetorically because I’m trying to wrap my head around it. I was hoping that this whole YouTube thing was an act. In fact, I would have advised him to separate his personal name and create a Paging Mr Morrow or The Tim Tracker situation because they come characters. It’s amazing

Chernabog

Once again the insufferable dwarf reminisces on how far he's come and where he's at now.

View attachment 2412235

He's talking like he just accomplished everything in life and has reached his pinnacle and is now giving motivational speeches.
He did reach his Pinnacle, it was on the cabinet middle shelf, he didn't use a ladder and got it all by himself, very big achievement.
pinnacle.jpg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I thought he was a “high end type of guy” (eg Restoration Hardware). Why did he settle for an IKEA lamp? Guess the IKEA brand was acceptable since he got the “Buy one get one free” offer for the lamp. :D
I'm surprised too. Look at the disgusted face he makes here when Casey suggests Ashley Furniture (which is more expensive than IKEA). If Ashley Furniture is beneath his lug-jur-ee-ish standards, why did he settle for IKEA?

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
At 6:00 he asks his mom to go inside the gas station with him because there might be a long line and he needs a "holding hand." What? 🥴

001505.jpg

001507.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Publish crap content and people will talk crap about it. Publish quality content and people will praise it, or find very little to criticize.

mynamelateky

We knew the medical issues were coming. I remember when I had 9 surgeries in 2 years to fix stomach issues. I got to know a lot of hospital staff in that time period. And mostly all would say they liked having me as a patient. That they knew how much pain I was in. But would always joke and smile around them. They liked I focused on the positive not the negative. Your bitching isn’t making things better. Grow up.

garlicbreaddd

just started the vlog and i already have two comments:
1. he took an uber to the airport and sat in the passenger seat. psycho behavior.
2. he’s chewing mint gum at 5:30am. tell me you didn’t brush your teeth without telling me you didn’t brush your teeth.

ETA: kyles brother calling him a little boy because he said 66 is cold :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0564.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Empty, unfurnished lug-jur-ee apartment and has to eat off the floor with his live-in Doormat whose begging him to buy barstools, but wants to buy $400 Packers tickets?

001584.png

Priorities.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
The student loan thing definitely sounds like a gimmick. I think he knows he can’t afford to furnish his place so he’s gonna blame it on student loans. Why bother to record it? Then he says “I’m hanging up with student loans”.

• Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Lil' Kylie's next video idea: "What if we bought like $200 of scratch tickets and see if we won. Mr Beast did a video of that."

001509.jpg

• Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Can’t trim his own beard, can’t shop without Casey, can’t allow her to dislike fruit juices while he hates olives and Moroccan food, can’t take his medicine with him, probably can’t take on schedule… etc…

I can’t wait for the day he has to get a real job and the hiring manager sees these videos. Good luck pal!

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Sidenote Kyle - we don't want to see you with your bed head and grandpa glasses to start your videos. You need to be camera ready. Remember you are a Star!!!!!!!!!
1692995664640.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart