Kyle Pallo #42 So Booty Butthurt at the Hatters, It Bleeds When He Wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with the others - there is no way he did it himself. He can't reach, would have no idea how to remove the shade, and probably figured out that if he gets maintenance to do it, he won't have to go buy light bulbs.
Looks like the shade is screwed in and I don't think he even owns a screwdriver. In one of his older videos he tried to unscrew something with a knife and failed miserably.

Reactions: 7
Looks like the shade is screwed in and I don't think he even owns a screwdriver. In one of his older videos he tried to unscrew something with a knife and failed miserably.
I think he has a really small tool set in a drawer across from the center island. I think he used it to put the TV together. He's still a DUMBSASS.

Reactions: 9
I think he has a really small tool set in a drawer across from the center island. I think he used it to put the TV together. He's still a DUMBSASS.
I searched the channel's transcripts for the word "screwdriver." He mentions it 6 times.

5 out of 6 times he's talking about the alcoholic drink.

The other time was when he was putting together his old TV. If you thought the way he holds a fork is bad, look how he holds a screwdriver...

Reactions: 19
Because they existed before she had the job, procedures, vendors and people to call are all in place. I doubt she's cultivating new vendors or anything or designing anything from the ground up.
---
Yeah, he's got a small tool set all right.

This guy is an idiot. Says universal has so much going on but he’s been focusing on Disney. Wouldn’t you wanna cover the topic that has more to offer your subscribers?!

Wait, as a fellow New Yorker, I'd take you up on this offer even though I can't provide the entertainment value of Kylie. I'd appreciate, eat, and correctly pronounce ALL of the food!

Reactions: 3
You seem to be forgetting about his investment portfolio!
---

She is clearly bending her knees and is still taller than OAR BIG BOY

Reactions: 10
You seem to be forgetting about his investment portfolio!
---
View attachment 2384974
She is clearly bending her knees and is still taller than OAR BIG BOY
I notice that every woman always bends their knees like that when standing next to him. He forgot to position himself closer to the camera to appear taller. Always carrying that phallic-shaped camera around with him too.

Kyle should show his investment portfolio on one of the livestreams. I'm telling you all, it's probably 1 or 2 shares of Disney stock, and that's it.

Reactions: 5
The biggest red flag to me that Kylie is floundering is the daily Halloween content since Saturday. He does realize there are.......... roughly 2.5 months until Halloween, correct? No way he's going to create enough content to last that time period.

It'll be pump and dump on autopilot until November.

If this isn't lobotomy-inducing, I don't know what is. A fog machine, for Halloween? Groundbreaking.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.