Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was so excited in his moving in video. Something is up with that place. Will be interesting on Thursday if he does go live from the apartment.
He's like some little dog chasing a bus. The dog finally catches it _____ and for a moment, ecstasy. And then reality sets in: NOW WHAT?

I can only imagine the terror and the nightsweats when the little coward sleeps in that apartment
for the first time A L O N E! (shudder) ____ :oops::eek:
IF he ever sleeps in that place alone.
He's far too paranoid and far too much of a coward to be there alone for any length of time.
nightsweat.gif
(mumbling) "I miss JoJo." "Mommy." "Nick." "Kevin"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also why doesn’t Kyle want to hang around the “luxury” apartment? Isn’t that the purpose of having a place? It’s not like there are roommates to “bother” him.
all alone n nu apartment b skeery

apartment.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who knew? Dental work b expensive.

Who knew? Furnishing a “luxury” apartment b expensive.

Who knew? Disney WISH cruise b expensive.

The grifter gotta grift.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy tit. In 4 hours lil squatch grew his tattle presence by 8 pages and a new thread.

I wonder if it’s gonna read a page from Harry Potter on Thursday and take advantage of my still withstanding offer?

• Haha
Uh oh little man is raging on Twitter right now.

He's had it with you hatters. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From an LA Area Real Estate Agent perspective (Me). That apartment is really nice. The kitchen is over the top. I love the Center Island. The Dual Color Scheme. The Entry Hall Nooks for his dirty disgusting shoes. The Built-in Cabinets Across from the Kitchen. The flooring and the carpet is not cheap. The Bath is gorgeous and it has like REAL tile in the Shower Tub Combo (not plastic). $1900 a month by LA Standards that is a really nice place and it is gorgeous. From what I can tell from the Apt website the amenities are really nice as well and upscale Also it's like 750 square feet which, again, by LA standards, is really nice sized. I still think he is an Asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read Tattle. :ROFLMAO:
Along with many of his critics, many of his stans see those up / down votes every single day.
He's trying to convince himself as much as those fools who follow him.

the analytics b fuked with __ :ROFLMAO: What a crock.

His use of the word "clowns" is just irony squared!
clo1.jpg
time.jpg

laughing-funny.gif
My god he's running scared.
kfidds-pinwheels.gif
this-is-fine-im-fine.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He should sue these browser extension companies since they’re clearly targeting him.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clowns? Is that a term of endearment since his Dad is a professional clown?
And Kyle's "career" is technically just him making clown faces in front of a camera while making loud noises and eating like a slob.

Whose the clown again?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From an LA Area Real Estate Agent perspective (Me). That apartment is really nice. The kitchen is over the top. I love the Center Island. The Dual Color Scheme. The Entry Hall Nooks for his dirty disgusting shoes. The Built-in Cabinets Across from the Kitchen. The flooring and the carpet is not cheap. The Bath is gorgeous and it has like REAL tile in the Shower Tub Combo (not plastic). $1900 a month by LA Standards that is a really nice place and it is gorgeous. From what I can tell from the Apt website the amenities are really nice as well and upscale Also it's like 750 square feet which, again, by LA standards, is really nice sized. I still think he is an Asshole.
The difference is in places like FL and Texas and whatnot they can build complexes like that because they have space and while on the higher end, there are more people who can afford them. A complex like this would be built somewhere like Murietta or elsewhere in the IE and still cost 30% more.

Reactions: 5
I wonder why Kyle blocked out the "channel average" likes/dislikes in his screenshot. The part under the red marker should say 'Average' and show the percentage ratio for all his videos.

What is he hiding?

He's clearly butthurt about it and we're getting to him. Surprised he didn't make Farida come to his defense. Maybe he feels like a 'tough' big shot now that he has his perfect luxury apartment. Keep up the good work holding his feet to the fire on Twitter you jealous hatters. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it odd that I don’t see nearly as many dislikes on any other Disney Vloggers channel?

YouTube has been very fluffy now with a few of the metrics they like to report on. Only the narcisstic shitheads like Kyle and Alexa like to pretend it’s true.

Reactions: 10
And Kyle's "career" is technically just him making clown faces in front of a camera while making loud noises and eating like a slob.

Whose the clown again?
Clowns you say? :ROFLMAO:
♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ Send in the clowns
There ought to be clowns
Don't bother ___ they're here ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

CA4A5C11-A493-4831-AC10-FC953604B41A.jpeg
54.jpg
ugly.jpg
clo1.jpg
time.jpg

PALLOLAND.jpg

You're landing the hits Tattlers. Make no mistake. Hold his stinking feet to the fire.
In the world of clowns, he and his family are The Ringling Brothers Clown Rally.

• Haha

Whose the clown again?
In psychology, this is called projection which is a defense mechanism that involves attributing one’s own feelings, desires, or qualities to another person, group, animal, or object. For example, the classroom bully who teases other children for crying but is quick to cry is an example of projection. They’re projecting their own sense of shame and weakness for crying onto others as a means of self-protection.

So he’s calling us clowns cause deep down inside he sees himself as a clown. (Like father like son🤡)
Another example: throwing shade at Jojo for being alcoholic and messy (look who’s talking).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.