Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Casey told him to use a fork and knife but he was like, “Why mommy. I’m just gonna use a fork.” 😂 bleeping hick man baby.
Forky. Too bad he does not know how to use knifey.
---
Kyle has the mental capacity of a pile of moldy on clouds 👟 and tit stained socks 🧦
They are both so gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle The Bachelor: The Vero Beach Chronicles Part 1: “Is It Varro or Veero?”

Making Kyle’s dream of being on ‘The Bachelor’ a reality:

Or as he might say The “Bay chelor”.

He needs a garbage “BAYG” for his tissues.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at his raging little face when Casey corrected him on how to pronounce Espresso. Check out the eye roll 🙄😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Random Grundel thoughts 💭
- Kyle wants a princess style bed lmfao 🤣
- I think I have a crush on Casey 🤭
- I also don’t buy $1000 furniture I want because free shipping takes all day long. Has nothing to do with cash flow 🤔
- Alexa should have been the brother and Kyle should have been the sister
- I just ordered a pack of clown noses to try on iykyk
- I’m currently a little lit writing this. My buddy kush hung out with me earlier 💨💨💨
- I was thinking about buying a hat with an Lamborghini logo so people think I’m cool 🤔
- I think Susan was dropping back that firewater during the first trimester with humanzee 🥃🤰
- I want to hire jerbear for my bday on 8-14 like Louis CK did

- Don’t forget to buy some Mega Millions tickets tonight y’all, good luck! 👍🍀
- One last thing kid eats like a dam pig 🐷

🙋‍♂️💨💨💨💨💨
🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kyle The Bachelor: The Vero Beach Chronicles Part 1: “Is It Varro or Veero?”

Think he's learned yet how to pronounce Kissimmee, given that it's the county seat in his new county of residence? (Osceola, which he'd also butcher trying to say.) I recall a past vlog where he couldn't figure out Kissimmee, despite having lived in Central Florida for four years, done two college programs, and vacationed here growing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at his raging little face when Casey corrected him on how to pronounce Espresso. Check out the eye roll 🙄😂😂😂
Casey is about to witness his tiny fist going threw some drywall soon with how much she's correcting him, telling him to wear his patience pants, telling him to use a fork, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leaving for Vero Beach Disney after “we” moved into “oar” first big boy Barbie apartment instead of unpacking?

Responsibility b issue

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.