Kyle Pallo #41 Manchild moves into family-subsidized housing, pats himself on back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving unpacking for Vero Beach Disney after “we” moved into “oar” first big boy Barbie apartment?

Responsibility b issue
Adulting B Hard
---
kylie-shower-scenes.jpg

Do you think he will start The Thursday Night Money Grab with a Shower Scene? You know - to get some more superchats AKA Tips?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
As to that dining room table he was eyeing, I’ve done enough shopping at RH to know you don’t back the Corolla up to the place & they just toddy a dining room table in the hatchback. Unless it’s something small, like a lamp or towel rack, they deliver everything to your home. I’m sure he was told as much, & yet somehow, Kyle thinks it’s a flea market where they load up the display model off the floor & off you go. Dude’s a serious twit
ETA: Just saw they’re at the outlet store. Never been, assume he’s looking at floor models, so maybe I’m wrong…about the furniture thing, not the twit thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm finally caught up! I sometimes wish I wasn't a productive human being with a career (unlike Kyle) so I can read tattle all day! So I'm too far behind to comment on anything but today's video, which has pretty much been covered with your comments. They were hilarious!
I just want to add...
Kyle might have saved himself from a tooth chip if he actually took human size bites rather than try to shove the half of the f*cking egg and English muffin in his gullet in one bite!! He's disgusting and has absolutely no table manners! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is there a way to do a poll on here? As stomach churning as it is, I really want to know what everyone here thinks about whether Kyle and Casey actually are having sex. Pillow walls and Nick jokes aside, what do we really think?

Reactions: 7
Is there a way to do a poll on here? As stomach churning as it is, I really want to know what everyone here thinks about whether Kyle and Casey actually are having sex. Pillow walls and Nick jokes aside, what do we really think?
If they are, Kyle clearly screams out his own name when he cums.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Zero chemistry, lack of showing romance, acting like hand holding is something wild at almost 30, constant night walks and Casey’s shower after that makes her so tired, “no shot” are they bumping uglies.

If they are it lasts 2 seconds and it’s done AND they have to have all the lights off AND be under the covers AND Casey can’t ever be on top. IF he even knows how to do it. Fcking b hard! 😂 OR soft!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hard to know for sure. If he doesn’t get it from her, this is his routine:
✋🍄🧻💤

(explains the toilet paper on the nightstand and the pieces of TP on the ground)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Casey is about to witness his tiny fist going threw some drywall soon with how much she's correcting him, telling him to wear his patience pants, telling him to use a fork, etc.
The end of the great Midget and Moonface Romance came quickly:

One evening she put something up on a shelf in the bathroom
where he couldn't reach it. Hooboy!:ROFLMAO:

88.jpg

When she sees it, she packs her bags and is gone, baby, gone.

Later, realizing his discounts, her salary and his potential insurance coverage went with her,

Kyle, standing in the hall, finally gets Nick to answer the phone:
(The sound of Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" playing in the background.)
45.jpg
____ THE END.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As to that dining room table he was eyeing, I’ve done enough shopping at RH to know you don’t back the Corolla up to the place & they just toddy a dining room table in the hatchback. Unless it’s something small, like a lamp or towel rack, they deliver everything to your home. I’m sure he was told as much, & yet somehow, Kyle thinks it’s a flea market where they load up the display model off the floor & off you go. Dude’s a serious twit
ETA: Just saw they’re at the outlet store. Never been, assume he’s looking at floor models, so maybe I’m wrong…about the furniture thing, not the twit thing
He says he is just so tired of having to wait around for things to be delivered to his apartment. Kylie - you b made for that! YOU HAVE NO JOB!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at his raging little face when Casey corrected him on how to pronounce Espresso.
Check out the eye roll 🙄😂😂😂
Only a matter of time before she gets his version of 'You only drywall the ones you luv'!"
____ or one night she beats him playing a round of Jolly Golf. 🤭

black-eye.jpg
punchwqall.jpg
a07.jpg

Now that I think about it, he was younger at the time of "The Great Microwaved Potato War" and today, just looking at those tiny, flabby arms, I doubt he'd be able to punch through any drywall unless it were bible leaf thin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He says he is just so tired of having to wait around for things to be delivered to his apartment. Kylie - you b made for that! YOU HAVE NO JOB!
I thought Kyle b rich. Doesn’t he have someone “on his team” at the ready wait for deliveries?

Also why doesn’t Kyle want to hang around the “luxury” apartment? Isn’t that the purpose of having a place? It’s not like there are roommates to “bother” him.

• Haha
Ehh 🤢 Kyle doesn’t seem to be turned on by Casey. And Casey seems kind of prudish. They don’t flirt with each other, they don’t joke around, they don’t appear comfortable around each other. I can’t imagine (I don’t want to imagine) them actually doing anything more than awkward hand holding, closed mouth kisses, and bear hugging. If they are sleeping together, they’re probably imagining someone else to get through the deed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also why doesn’t Kyle want to hang around the “luxury” apartment? Isn’t that the purpose of having a place? It’s not like there are roommates to “bother” him.
He was so excited in his moving in video. Something is up with that place. Will be interesting on Thursday if he does go live from the apartment.

Reactions: 6
They don't act like a young couple that are sexually attracted to each other. No chemistry, flirting or affection at all.

I think Kylie's routine is:

1) Pillow wall
2) Grabs TP
3) Plays with his micro 🍄
4) Tosses tissues on ground

And Casey just rolls over and tries to sleep through the weird sounds Kyle makes ("WOOOOOOO" and high pitched squeals). She's mentioned a few times when they slept together (the Carnival cruise), that she didn't get any sleep any had heavy bags under her eyes the next day. And the TP was all over the floor on Kyle's side of the bed the next morning. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.