Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm doing a running tally of his Superchats (audio muted). In the first hour, he got almost $1000, although some of it was in foreign currency so I had to do quick conversions. One guy named John Kish has given $100 so far.

Final tally: 1797.49, and that's probably low since I estimated the exchange rates for GBP and CAD, and undershot both.
That's almost three nights at the Contemporary. Are we going to see that vlog next week? I heard they got new showers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm doing a running tally of his Superchats (audio muted). In the first hour, he got almost $1000, although some of it was in foreign currency so I had to do quick conversions. One guy named John Kish has given $100 so far.

Final tally: 1797.49, and that's probably low since I estimated the exchange rates for GBP and CAD, and undershot both.
$1800 that could make a difference in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Instead it’s so this old frat boy can do home movies of him bumbling around Disney and a cruise ship 🤮

Reactions: 9
$1800 that could make a difference in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Instead it’s so this old frat boy can do home movies of him bumbling around Disney and a cruise ship 🤮
I don’t think this guy was ever a frat boy, a team player, or ever part of any organization larger than himself (except the stock team at the local Target store). Am I wrong? Did he even graduate from college?

How much of a percentage does YouTube keep of superchats? Do they withhold tax, or is his “accountant” doing it? He is a nearly 30 year old man who had to call mommy to find out that he only has a $500 credit limit… I’ll never get over that, beyond cringe in SO many ways. What is wrong with him?

Reactions: 4
How much of a percentage does YouTube keep of superchats?
About 30%

What's wrong with him? He's adorably cute in an amiable doofus kind of way and he has perfected the art of appearing to be everyone's new best friend, when in truth he's hiding behind an emotional wall that he's terrified to let anyone through, and it's crippling all aspects of his development. But he's stumbled on a gold vein that he'll mine for as long as he can and to Hell with anyone he takes advantage of in the process because it's better to be a two-bit hustler than have to actually work for a living, something he is terrified of because he knows he only has the brains for minimum wage.

Reactions: 3
It’s funny his only friends seem to be people online and not real life. I got some tea from a butler at HM that used to work with him, he was not well liked at Gracey Manor

Reactions: 12
It’s funny his only friends seem to be people online and not real life. I got some tea from a butler at HM that used to work with him, he was not well liked at Gracey Manor
I've heard that before. Naming no names.

That's honestly so disgusting. That money could be used for the poor people in Ukraine :(

Don't they have ANYTHING better to spend their money on?
Seriously though. Who the hell gives a random stranger $100 "to get drinks on me!" :sick:

Hey @bramx ...it seems like you have a lot of "in the know" knowledge/connections about Kyle! Thanks for contributing! 😝

Reactions: 2
Listening to Kyle and JoJo on the livestream, it’s hard to understand how people so dim were both able to get a college degree.

Reactions: 5
Seriously though. Who the hell gives a random stranger $100 "to get drinks on me!" :sick:
I wouldn't do it, but I understand it. It's people living vicariously through him. For whatever reason they're not likely to get to Disney or go on a cruise soon, but his video style makes them feel like they're there with him. Giving him money for drinks is one step closer to being there and buying them in person. I think it's no coincidence that his channel boomed during the pandemic when there were travel bans, lockdowns, etc.

The problem is none of them realise all he sees in them is money.

• Sick
That's honestly so disgusting. That money could be used for the poor people in Ukraine :(

Hey @bramx ...it seems like you have a lot of "in the know" knowledge/connections about Kyle! Thanks for contributing! 😝
It’s a small world when you work for the mouse

Sorry for hogging the thread today, home alone bored.
Just checked his video for today. Speechless. He was vlogging and Instagramming during livestreaming?
Jesus bleeping wept.
How many more ways can he vlog flog the same dead horse?

Oh, and he used to be heartwarming when drunk. Now he's dead behind the eyes and obnoxious.

Last edited:
That's very spot on. More than 100,000 virtual friends and people walking up to him in the park, but he's alone for half the stream before jojo finally gets there. Saying his Disney friends were blocked out of Epcot, like he didn't know that weeks ago and could have planned better? If it was being on site at Disney that was critical so the fans could get their "DAILY DOSE " then why not stream from Disney Springs with all your Disney friends? Or did he really know that only jojo would show up, so being at epcot was a convenient way to disguise there ain't a lot of true friends any more?

I've never seen someone so obsessed with their own birthday as this grifter.

The dude said "birthday" 12 times in the first 2 minutes and 35 seconds of the latest vlog. Couldn't watch any further.

Reactions: 12
Or did he really know that only jojo would show up, so being at epcot was a convenient way to disguise there ain't a lot of true friends any more?
Nick and his friends were at that gig and on insta he mentioned there were 14 in his posse yet Kyle mainly showed Sam, and it looked like Joho was with Cat and her friend. No sign of the rest.

At the end of that video where Kyle is talking about the squeaky duck he sounds bitter to me.

If you donate to this duck boy then you’re no better than he his… This midget is full of crap and on this in it for only the financial gain, doesn’t care about his fans just their money

Nick and his friends were at that gig and on insta he mentioned there were 14 in his posse yet Kyle mainly showed Sam, and it looked like Joho was with Cat and her friend. No sign of the rest.

At the end of that video where Kyle is talking about the squeaky duck he sounds bitter to me.
yeah... at the end of the video Kyle said he didn't really watch the concert, so i got the impression that he and Sam separated from the group and kind of wandered by themselves.... and at one point austin and dan were whining about their spots and not being able to hear the show well :rolleyes:

Somebody sent him a first aid kit for his birthday. I was hoping he'd cut a finger with that box cutter he was wielding to rip into those packages and have to use that first aid kit. I saw right through him when I first watched an unboxing video a while back. Poor bastard can't read cursive, so couldn't read some of the cards. Also ... somebody sent him a glitter bomb and I loved it!!

Reactions: 7
yeah... at the end of the video Kyle said he didn't really watch the concert, so i got the impression that he and Sam separated from the group and kind of wandered by themselves.... and at one point austin and dan were whining about their spots and not being able to hear the show well :rolleyes:
He ditched his friends that showed up to celebrate his milestone 28th birthday extravaganza?! No wonder he has social media connections with people, not actual friendships.

He ditched his friends that showed up to celebrate his milestone 28th birthday extravaganza?! No wonder he has social media connections with people, not actual friendships.
Oh, he ditches his social media connections just as proficiently also 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.