Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to watch the livestream. Of course Joho is there with his drag-queen-shaped eyebrows vlogging it all. I mean couldn't he just be there to support his friend without monetizing it himself?
I noticed that. Those are way to done.

Reactions: 1
Tried to watch the livestream. Of course Joho is there with his drag-queen-shaped eyebrows vlogging it all. I mean couldn't he just be there to support his friend without monetizing it himself?
Are they actually friends? They don’t seem like it, but then again I’ve only started watching around the time that Jojo bailed on their CA trip and ditched Kyle all alone on the other side of the country lmao. They don’t seem like friends, just roommates who are using each other for views. Who could really be friends with a dbag like this clown?

Reactions: 4
I really wish the parks would put a stop to people just camping out broadcasting and getting in the way.

Reactions: 5
Are they actually friends? They don’t seem like it, but then again I’ve only started watching around the time that Jojo bailed on their CA trip and ditched Kyle all alone on the other side of the country lmao. They don’t seem like friends, just roommates who are using each other for views. Who could really be friends with a dbag like this clown?
I see them as fresh off the turnip truck and fish out of water former co-workers who chose to be roommates out of necessity and fell into a mutually exploitative/beneficial symbiotic relationship borne of convenience and proximity. For some people I suppose that counts as a friend. As soon as one of them is no longer vlogging, they'll go their separate ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I see them as fresh off the turnip truck and fish out of water former co-workers who chose to be roommates out of necessity and fell into a mutually exploitative/beneficial symbiotic relationship borne of convenience and proximity. For some people I suppose that counts as a friend. As soon as one of them is no longer vlogging, they'll go their separate ways.
Jojo and the other roommate (who laughed about Jojo getting bullied on the internet during their reaction video) both seem to be real friends. Kyle just doesn’t seem like the type who is capable of being a good friend to anyone else… dude is 28 years old and is still talking about how he “was supposed” to be 6 feet tall but then his growth was stunted as a child. This guy needs serious therapy

Reactions: 8
Jojo and the other roommate (who laughed about Jojo getting bullied on the internet during their reaction video) both seem to be real friends.
Yeah, I think JoJo and Dan are good friends. Dan gives the impression of genuinely caring about JoJo anyway.

Kyle just doesn’t seem like the type who is capable of being a good friend to anyone else… dude is 28 years old and is still talking about how he “was supposed” to be 6 feet tall but then his growth was stunted as a child. This guy needs serious therapy
His height wasn't the only thing that got stunted during his childhood.

• Haha
I really wish the parks would put a stop to people just camping out broadcasting and getting in the way.
They really need to try to do so. Last trip I noticed many of these (low budget) live streamers taking up tables etc.

Does anyone know how old Samantha Low is? She pops up on everyone's video, RTV1, Magical News Live, EarsomEmporium and today in Kyle's stream. I can't tell if she's older or younger 🤔

Does anyone know how old Samantha Low is? She pops up on everyone's video, RTV1, Magical News Live, EarsomEmporium and today in Kyle's stream. I can't tell if she's older or younger 🤔
tiwards the end of the stream they were talking about it..,, she said she’s 30, Kyle of course couldn’t believe it- and said he thought she was 25. lol I’m getting the vibe that maybe they give her a littie bit of the superchat money to help out??

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen this POS birthday unboxing video??? About 10 mins in he shows all the trash and their are all the pictures people drew him in the pile…. Dudes is a fake
Not to mention how many times he say his birthday leading up to it…. Or “I want to stay at a hotel” waiting for someone to gift him a staycation

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen this POS birthday unboxing video??? About 10 mins in he shows all the trash and their are all the pictures people drew him in the pile…. Dudes is a fake
I know I've said this before but I've been watching his unboxings for a few years and in that time he has been sent a LOT of stuff including large items. He says he keeps it all in his closet and in that plastic crate he bought recently but I do not believe that's enough space for all the gear he has been sent.
So where is it? Is he regifting? Selling it on eBay? Yard sale?
I hope people who gift him stuff realise he's probably not going to keep it.

Oh and yeah, he dumped those drawings in the trash pile on top of that beautiful Haunted Mansion canvas Brian Stevens had made for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know I've said this before but I've been watching his unboxings for a few years and in that time he has been sent a LOT of stuff including large items. He says he keeps it all in his closet and in that plastic crate he bought recently but I do not believe that's enough space for all the gear he has been sent.
So where is it? Is he regifting? Selling it on eBay? Yard sale?
I hope people who gift him stuff realise he's probably not going to keep it.
I’m a good detective, going to try to find his eBay later, also he’s a POS
802A55FE-7FCC-47AF-82EF-6C98975D8545.png
964BC909-CDA0-45C9-87F7-AD0F2DC54A01.png

• Wow
When he got those things from China he said He wasn’t going to open them I knew right away we’ll see those things on eBay

Reactions: 6
So after the livestream where JoHo and Kyle are seen drinking Kyle uploads an Instagram video of him singing in the car with JoHo driving.
What's the alcohol limit for DUI in Florida?

His height wasn't the only thing that got stunted during his childhood.
Are we just speculating this now? :sneaky:

I’m a good detective, going to try to find his eBay later, also he’s a POS
OMG. PLEASE do this. :devilish:

So after the livestream where JoHo and Kyle are seen drinking Kyle uploads an Instagram video of him singing in the car with JoHo driving.
What's the alcohol limit for DUI in Florida?
For the entire US it is 0.08% BAC.

Last edited:
One good thing, he seems to follow loads of Disney Youtubers so he'll have something to fall back on when he realises Kyle's a waste of effort.
I'm doing a running tally of his Superchats (audio muted). In the first hour, he got almost $1000, although some of it was in foreign currency so I had to do quick conversions. One guy named John Kish has given $100 so far.

Final tally: 1797.49, and that's probably low since I estimated the exchange rates for GBP and CAD, and undershot both.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Final tally: 1797.49, and that's probably low since I estimated the exchange rates for GBP and CAD, and undershot both.
Jesus wept.
I only watched a minute of the feed, the part where JoHo took over because Kyle was posing for his Instagram photo.
I don't mind when Kyle stops to talk to people who approach him but to leave his own livestream where people are flinging money at him to pose for his Instagram...? Seriously?
And it's obvious why; thanks to the Mickey Mouse watch he's had a taste of being an Influencer.
For me Kyle's appeal was the illusion of accessibility. The more he goes down the celebrity product placement route the less appealing he's going to get.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.