Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's only doing the "Paradise" thing to troll us on here... :LOL:
oh i'm sure... I give him credit, it was actually pretty funny.

Now Kyle is hanging out with a 15 yr old girl well she looks it anyway lol
oh... i see you've met Emily. Shes 23, but her fan base is all 15, so plays the part :rolleyes: it looks like she might be around for awhile, so grab the popcorn for the drama...🍿

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Observations from the breakfast date:

- he keeps mentioning cruising for no reason. Mimosas like I drink on a cruise. Avocado toast like I eat on a cruise. I’m gonna get wasted and go to MK like I’m on a cruise

- he is freaking out about how “strong” the mimosas are like he’s 15 with his parents at brunch for the first time

- he had less than one glass worth of champagne between those three mimosas then starts asking Emily stupid tit like “does it feel like Epcot?” (Because I’m drunk)

- Emily had her phone in her hand the entire time. What was she doing? Responding to comments on her content aka working? Or just messaging me constantly saying she can’t wait until I’m done working for the day so she can ditch this clown and go on a real date with a real man

Reactions: 5
Observations from the breakfast date:

- he keeps mentioning cruising for no reason. Mimosas like I drink on a cruise. Avocado toast like I eat on a cruise. I’m gonna get wasted and go to MK like I’m on a cruise

- he is freaking out about how “strong” the mimosas are like he’s 15 with his parents at brunch for the first time

- he had less than one glass worth of champagne between those three mimosas then starts asking Emily stupid tit like “does it feel like Epcot?” (Because I’m drunk)

- Emily had her phone in her hand the entire time. What was she doing? Responding to comments on her content aka working? Or just messaging me constantly saying she can’t wait until I’m done working for the day so she can ditch this clown and go on a real date with a real man
Ok that was cringe for me too! How many times are you gonna say cruise! Cruise Kyle this, like I’m on a cruise that like bro! My favorite was he was like yall
Know I get mimosas as they are my favorite. witch you get more MF blue long islands than I have ever seen you get a mimosa lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.