Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previously Kyle ate, drank, jumped in pools and took showers in his underwear, ate, drank, drank, drank, ate and posed for shirtless thumbnails.
Occasionally he paused eating and drinking to visit Epcot and go on a couple of cruises, Starbucks in Chicago, New Orleans to play mini golf and whinge and whatnot.
And he's not pleased to see you, that's a squeaky duck in his pocket.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He's consistently reminding people of his birthday... that only means one thing: "Give me gift cards! Not crappy homemade drawings that I will throw out!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's consistently reminding people of his birthday... that only means one thing: "Give me gift cards! Not crappy homemade drawings that I will throw out!"
I'll be interested to see his birthday haul. I wonder how many of his big ticket item donors are left after his Covid at Christmas* scandal and his subsequent comments and Patreon purge.

I feel most sorry for people who spend hours hand making gifts for him. There's real love in that, and it's obvious he doesn't give a tit unless it's something from Superdry or something expensive he featured in a video but couldn't buy because they were suddenly mysteriously out of stock.

*someone get Hallmark on the phone, I've a romcom idea.

• Haha
We can tie him up in a tree and hit him with baseball bats for his birthday like a pinata, he is stuffed already and whatnot.

Reactions: 1
We can tie him up in a tree and hit him with baseball bats for his birthday like a pinata, he is stuffed already and whatnot.
Pay him enough and he'd probably let you.

Today's a confusing day at Animal Kingdom.
Well, it will be once you've explained it.
Did they think you were an escaped chimpanzee?
His back got drenched. Not for the first time I imagine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I stopped watching after 3 minutes of his rambling what a moron.
He says I noticed that it gets busier between 10 and 10.30 in the morning so I guess it's not a morning park I actually did a giant facepalm.
I almost fell of my chair laughing when he stated that maybe he couldn't react to the comments because he didn't know if he would have internet on the cruise.
I think that you dont give a tit is a bigger problem then the internet connection.

Reactions: 1
This.
I've noticed he has ignored comments quite a lot lately. It won't end well.
He doesn't care anymore, I left some not so nice comments over the past couple of days and they didn't got removed so even that is to much effort.
I watched the rest of today's video and if this is the direction he heading in then the end is near.

Reactions: 6
Today's a confusing day at Animal Kingdom.
Well, it will be once you've explained it.
He's such a turd, had to present it as himself working to extremes to post a back-up daily vlog so everyone can compliment him at how hard he works. You spent an hour at Animal Kingdom, big fricking deal. :rolleyes:

Planning for a water park week too, sounds like someone's trying to build up a specific viewer base before his next livestream... đź‘€

He's such a turd, had to present it as himself working to extremes to post a back-up daily vlog so everyone can compliment him at how hard he works. You spent an hour at Animal Kingdom, big fricking deal. :rolleyes:
Notice the remark he made about him not showing a lot of the Lion King show so his video won't be demonetized.
You'd think he could take one for the team considering he has paid subscribers and Patreons.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He really is working hard and taking his job seriously, his collaboration with Citizen went very well.
Supposedly he is wearing the watch upside down ,that must have been a giant facepalm moment at the marketing department at Citizen.
C441B838-B301-4358-8C12-39ED1ACA4C52_1_201_a.jpeg

we can now start taking bets how many times dufus wil try to tap this watch at an accespoint.

Notice the remark he made about him not showing a lot of the Lion King show so his video won't be demonetized.
You'd think he could take one for the team considering he has paid subscribers and Patreons.
Narcissists never ever take one for the team that is for sure.

Has his beard always been that reddish, or was the video just colored oddly?

Cuz nothing says I'm a sexy, successful, swashbuckling chick magnet quite like a guy wearing a Mickey Mouse watch.
Screenshot_2022-03-14-19-41-07.png

• Haha
Surprisingly, Jojo does this from time to time. He will demonetize a video to show the full effect of the show/event. I will give Jojo credit for that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.