Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle was talking to her when she first got there, and moved the camera for her to say hi.

Jojo clarified later that she has done that before, she just hangs out, doesn't make a big deal of being on camera or part of the action. I think she is very introverted, she will talk when she first shows up, but just keeps to herself.

Kyle was talking to her when she first got there, and moved the camera for her to say hi.

Jojo clarified later that she has done that before, she just hangs out, doesn't make a big deal of being on camera or part of the action. I think she is very introverted, she will talk when she first shows up, but just keeps to herself.
yeah... he introduced her on the livestream and was talking to her on there a little bit... i think he just forgot what he did for the vlog vs. the livestream. and i got the impression this is just how she operates, she tags along to help out/ moderate/ whatever, not get the "spotlight".

yeah... he introduced her on the livestream and was talking to her on there a little bit... i think he just forgot what he did for the vlog vs. the livestream. and i got the impression this is just how she operates, she tags along to help out/ moderate/ whatever, not get the "spotlight".
I wonder what Kyle's angle with her is. She seemed REALLY awkward, and didn't give of the same vibes as most of their crew.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what Kyle's angle with her is. She seemed REALLY awkward, and didn't give of the same vibes as most of their crew.
yeah... i thought the same thing!! not sure! from what i've heard, shes an experienced live streamer... so i'm almost wondering if he "hired" her and gave her a little bit of money to tag along, help out, keep an eye on the chat?? Definitely a little strange though, because like you said, totally different vibe as the rest of their crew....

I don’t think this guy was ever a frat boy, a team player, or ever part of any organization larger than himself (except the stock team at the local Target store).
Exactly, Kyle is no frat boy. He’s a try hard but in reality wouldn’t last in such a setting. If the fact that his old DCP friends/roommates or people like Lora are no longer around should tell you all you need to know about wanna be frat boy 28.

Reactions: 5
not sure! from what i've heard, shes an experienced live streamer...
I wonder if she just wanders around quietly then, without ever putting the camera on herself. I don't think she spent more than a millisecond looking toward the camera as Kyle was filming.

I don’t think Samantha was there in Epcot to help mod…after they got the $41 margs, people were trolling the chat asking JoJo if he was Kyle’s boyfriend. I actually thought JoJo handled that really well, but people eventually clued him it that they were trolling. So he helped Kyle make a whole bunch of people/members mods right then and there. That’s when I heard them mention Sam and say “oh you’re a mod too aren’t you?”

I wonder if she just wanders around quietly then, without ever putting the camera on herself. I don't think she spent more than a millisecond looking toward the camera as Kyle was filming.
right?!? the whole thing was SO confusing! people in the chat seemed to know about her channel... but she completely didn't seem like the type to even know what a camera was or have a channel. very quiet/ shy. I was so confused- still am! HAHA

Kyle hasn't stayed in the Poly for a long time, hint, hint.

He's also getting back into shape by eating two different desserts before dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Via Kyle's insta story. This is most likely in response to this thread. Kyle everyone knows you lurk here. You always walk around with that NF "Real" hat on, which is funny, because you're the fakest one here. I can't believe you listen to NF and are the complete opposite of everything he represents. (NF is a rapper for those who don't know lmfao)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
right?!? the whole thing was SO confusing! people in the chat seemed to know about her channel... but she completely didn't seem like the type to even know what a camera was or have a channel. very quiet/ shy. I was so confused- still am! HAHA
I had a brief look at it, it's very small and she just records parades etc. Looks more like a hobby than a serious venture.

Anyone see this asshole today “I might do a late staycation for my birthday” He keeps hinting around to see if someone is going to foot the bill for him. Dude doesn’t have a chance with that Sam chick. She friend zoned his ass quick because he has way to many feminine mannerisms

Reactions: 6
Anyone see this asshole today “I might do a late staycation for my birthday” He keeps hinting around to see if someone is going to foot the bill for him. Dude doesn’t have a chance with that Sam chick. She friend zoned his ass quick because he has way to many feminine mannerisms
Note how he mentions he's doing a media event with her later. I wonder how he got invited to that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.