Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kind of sad that no one could spend the day with him on his birthday. I’d feel bad, but he’s made HUNDREDS in super chats soooo…
Making hundreds and hundreds just by walking around Disney World. These people... :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s kind of sad that no one could spend the day with him on his birthday. I’d feel bad, but he’s made HUNDREDS in super chats soooo…
Don't be fooled. He'll be stupidly drunk with his chums by midnight.

Squidy is all up in there after having Kyle open gifts from him in his PO video. It’s disturbing.
I think Squidy is Kyle's consolation prize for pissing all over Phil's generosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you put superchats as a form of income for his mortgage application?

“Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants.” 🤮

Reactions: 2
Hate me for this, but I actually kind of enjoyed both Kyle's video hanging out just with Nick, and JoJo's video hanging out just with Dan. I thought it was stupid that JoJo was talking about being happy to be back in the Bahamas when they only managed to get as far as Señor Senior Frogs, but they seemed to be having a good time together.
Nick seemed to level Kyle and keep him at bay. IF (a big IF) Kyle is interested in guys in some way - I hope he'd pursue something with Nick.

Additionally, what the hell is that AWFUL thumbnail today with the fake dog!? Jeez! If he mentions, dog and house once more... no one is going to buy that lie anymore... it's dragging out forever...

Just getting started but really hard to get through. What a heartless prick regarding viewer addresses in the video. “ I just don’t care if you like it or not it’s too much work to blur it“ 😡
How is it "too much work?" I've seen plenty of videos with a blur effect...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Squidy is all up in there after having Kyle open gifts from him in his PO video. It’s disturbing.
Squidy disgusts me. The first person to comment on every video and gives his first born child to Kyle. It's honestly appalling.

Reactions: 3
And all of the "Happy Birthday my guy" posts... damnnn these people really kiss his ass good. Literally having to use his elementary vocabulary to suck up to him... it makes me sick.

I was going to send him a $0.01 superchat, but it wouldn't let me :LOL::LOL:

I feel sad for him. He's clearly under Kyle's spell but we all know it won't end well for him.
I can't wait for him to join us on here once he realizes he's used and abused...o_O

Reactions: 4
We criticised that here. More evidence he's stalking us. Coo-eee Kyle, we see you.
Yup. I remember that. I should not be surprised that he’s doubling down so hard over it. He seemed to only be genuinely into two presents the Lulu lemon wear and the passport/luggage tag. Just ripped through everything else.

I wonder why he would have any technical issue with not showing addresses. JoJo always manages never to show names and addresses. You only have to keep the package label away from the camera.
Or just put a few fingers over that section when you hold it up for Pete’s sake. I don’t get the need to hold it up so close to the camera to make sure that we can see the sender was who you said it was anyway.

Woof, that was a long 18 minutes.
Selected quotes from today’s video:
“Thanks for the rad shirt, though it may be a little bit too large. I might grow into it.”
“Someone paid attention in grade school…I didn’t.”
“Snow White wah-fers”
“Is this from Britain? Oh this is from Canada! Why did I think it was England?”
“And I do like the Cheesecake Factory. It’s actually one of my favorite restaurants.”
“Thank you so much for the clickbait today.”
“It’s $1000 in…what currency do they use over there?”
Lol. Thank you. I forgot about the wah-fers. What a moron. Every toddler learning to speak can say Nilla wafers.

Last edited:
He could do something as simple as putting a blank label or a piece of tape over the addresses before hitting record, but I guess that’s too much of a workload for one day at his “job”

just popped into his livestream ... JoJo was on while Kyle was talking to a young kid. Someone asked JoJo if he was Kyle's boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
He could do something as simple as putting a blank label or a piece of tape over the addresses before hitting record, but I guess that’s too much of a workload for one day at his “job”
Hell, go over it with a sharpie.

bleeping PMM gave him money.

I guess Kyle'll have a scoopsie of something.

• Haha
Hell, go over it with a sharpie.
There's really no need. He could just pay attention and edit the footage appropriately. He's simply too lazy.

bleeping PMM gave him money.
I guess Kyle'll have a scoopsie of something.
Nate is keeping in with him because he senses Kyle might about to be overtaking him and Joho's so unreliable Kyle might have a new opening for a wingman.
Sorry Nate, we think Nick is way ahead of you, and he's not even a vlogger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tried to watch the livestream. Of course Joho is there with his drag-queen-shaped eyebrows vlogging it all. I mean couldn't he just be there to support his friend without monetizing it himself?

Last edited:
So i just opened youtube and saw this live is still going after, like what 2 1/2 hours?

But the timing was good because i had the fun of seeing a couple comments come up in the chat: someone asked if he read his Tattle page (LOL), and then some guy gives him $100 and says he'll double the amount if they ride Imagination and sing along with figment. And kyle wouldn't play, he turned the extra $100 down. Bet that high roller feels stupid and dejected now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.