Kyle Pallo #39 From buying a 750K house to being homeless on Casey's couch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Waterparks, Pool and Shower scenes certainly did help his subscriber count. His former DCP Associate Cam has a channel with 4.66k subscribers. He does great stuff when he can as he must have a full-time job. He does not use Kylie's tricks to pickup subscribers.
---
I met Jackie Super Enthused at California Grill at the Bar with Her Boyfriend (maybe Husband Now) and she was quite nice to me when I recognized her.

Reactions: 6
His channel got a massive boost after he discovered shirtless thumbnails during Covid lockdown. A profitable combination of thirst-baiting and captive audience.
Unfortunately his looks have faded and most of humanity is back to living in the real world.
And I think a lot of older viewers got turned off by his attitude. We were happy to watch his channel bloom but he ruined that by letting it go to his head and becoming so callous and obnoxious.

Reactions: 10
Cam is a Cast Member still. He works for DVC.

Reactions: 6
He seems like a really nice guy.
He was Kylie’s biggest supporter when they lived together. Kylie ruined that relationship too. His old roommate Austin can’t stand him either. (Not the same Austin everyone knows. Another Austin)

Reactions: 11
The passive aggression from Kyle about JoJo going “his own way” is hysterical. They don’t like associating with him. Plain and Simple. Every KP friend has faded like a fart in the wind .
Loved the passive aggressive moment

How interesting someone brought up Edwards, he went his own way too. He was a lot of fun in the college program vlogs.

Reactions: 5
Kylie clsimed they were staying at the resort he stayed at with his father over Xmas. Well kylie, that was the Boarwalk, not the Yacht Club! This idiot lies so much that he cannot keep up with his own lies!!

Reactions: 14
Of course, the toddler is screaming and shouting through the elevator and hallways at Yacht Club. He constantly complains about children being too loud but sees no issue with his screaming and shrieking through quiet hotel hallways. As they are entering the room he lets out an ear-splitting "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Reactions: 17
Was just getting ready to post about this but figured you already had, lol. Gah, he was so loud and obnoxious...such an idiot.

Reactions: 8

I still think Kevin and Kylie make a cuter couple.
---

And round 3 which appeared for a second.

Reactions: 7
So did Casey sleep in the room with his Sister-Wife and himself?

I wonder who shared the bed with Kylie?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.