Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He couldn't be too terrified considering he never took his blatant disregard for rules video down.
Didn't JoJo take his down right away?

Kile just posted a popcorn eating gif on Twitter.

We know he acts like a tough guy online (where he can block anything that doesn't praise him) but in real life he's an anxious, terrified little man. He's petrified of salespeople and gets nervous when traveling outside his Disney bubble. I can certainly see him being nervous to enter the park if he's aware that's how they trespass people. We've seen him run away from hecklers so it's apparent he's scared of confrontation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I am sure she was at work as she takes so many days off she can't afford to just take a day here or there anymore for his vlogs.
I think she did mention in the last Q&A that she used up all of her days off for the year already.

• Wow
  • Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I have a little riddle for my fellow Tattlers.

Q: What’s a word that is often used and rarely true?

A: Always

Show it in a sentence?

1690683106350.png

Care for another riddle?

Q: What's another way to say required?

A: Have to.

An example?

1690683317090.png

• Haha
  • Heart

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
After I watched the Daily Dump today, Jojo’s recent cruise video auto played. Jojo had surprised Krista with a cruise for HER that he paid for. On the other hand, Kyle had surprised Casey with two pairs of shoes for HIM that his Mommy paid for. 🤔 How does Casey not see the absurdity of this “relationship”? 😅

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Isn't this the mini golf vlogger? This dude has been all over his nuts lately.

View attachment 2354256
I knew his ego was going to go through the roof after his family secured him an apartment. He feels on top of the world right now. :ROFLMAO:
Christ he's such a ret@rd.
Firstly, August has only just begun. The stats aren't in yet. So he presumably means July.
Secondly, according to Socialblade he got 1.9M views in July, which was his best month this year.
But... Jul/Aug/Sep is always his best period and in July 2022 he got 2.7M views. So seasonally adjusted he's down the best part of a million.
Nice try, Kyle. Your channel's still in decline whatever way you spin it.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Mini-man is 100% standing on his tippy-toes or standing on a box in that photo :ROFLMAO: 😂 Him and Casey should be the same height for reference but he's the tallest one in the shot.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Ironic how Farida tweeted that she’d like to see an example of his grifting. Voila! Today’s vlog was made possible by the fruits of a grift! They are so clueless!

• Heart

BNL

Chatty Member
I think I'm done with this dip$hit.

The hate watching has become just so predictable and disgusting.

Reality is going to hit him smack in the face very hard very soon.... either via the apartment, the engagement, the decline of his YT, etc.

I just can't waste any more time on such an absolute waste of a human being.
Welcome to the club! I still come here for the entertainment. You all are a million times more fun, not to mention intelligent!

peteykirch

VIP Member
Let's be honest, Kyle only got as far as he did as a YouTube personality because at one point he was what a lot of people would consider "classically attractive" and he built up an audience base of young women, hungry older women, and gay men who fantasized about him.

If he looked liked Peter from OA or current Michael Kay his channel never would've gotten to the point it did because for at least OA they have decent production quality, and Michael Kay at one point had the enthusiasm for Disney and did offer decent tips and tricks to touring the parks. As bad as it sounds most people are shallow, and if you aren't good looking you need to offer something else to get people hooked whether it's high production value, good information/tips, enthusiasm for what you are doing, et al.

You can only rely on looks for so long, especially when you make no effort to hone your craft other than buying a more expensive camera where you keep creaming yourself about how good it looks through the view finder, and letting us know you changed the ISO so we can see low light filming slightly better.

His editing is just as shitty as JennTracker and she's been doing this as her "job" for nearly a decade, only upside to Kyle is he's able to shit out his product much faster than Ginn, but to her credit she does have "two small children" now /s.

He doesn't give out accurate or timely information about the parks.

He can't read basic words and his ability to read and pronounce is on the level of Yankee In the South.

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
Oof! And Alexa made that TikTok trying to make it look like her grifting brother paid for dinner (and always pays). They're all frauds.

View attachment 2344459
Sister AlexaLickalottapus of Freakland is an enabler and sees herself as the 'protector' of her 30 year old mentally re....uhhhh, challenged brother, and she's as bad in many respects as he is. She's helped make him dependent on her and that odious Clown Rally of a family and deprived him of the necessity to 'grow up' and into a true adulthood, to become a real 'man.' And make no mistake, he's not a 'man' in any respects or meaning of that word other than in age and almost certainly never will be.
No matter what false front he tries to offer up daily, at the end, he's a small minded con, unlettered, rude, vulgar and shameless, from a hick town ___ a pretentious nobody who desperately wants to be a 'somebody' (a freakish little YouTube whining loudmouth user and taker who gets his fix on the flattery he finds there, protected from reality by his 'team' :LOL: who sidelines any and all criticism, and in doing that, they do him NO good service. He's now incapable of real growth and creativity and so he poses and lies and pretends. It's all a fiction.
He's an ungracefully aging 30 year old failure in life, tooling about in a 14 year old auto he can't even afford to have serviced, who relies on others, family / girl-friend / gullible fools online to keep his loser fat ass afloat. A fool who 'pretends' to buy houses and apartments and is so disappointed at Disney resort rooms that don't meet his high expectations😂 ___ rooms someone else paid for and he claims. He's a taker so unaware that on more than one occasion he's snapped that too many people "...just want things given to them." He IS that somebody. It's the idiocy of the dimwitted that allows him to make such a statement. It's bizarre and weird.
That's who he will always be, a small (in many ways) man-child reliant on those gullible or foolish enough to give in to his incessant wants. He's small time con and grifter____ a sickly small child who has whined and begged his way through life so far, a creep so exhausing his family found it easier just to give in to him and perpetuate the annoying failing little manic, depraved creature he is today.......and in the end he's a selfish entitled hick, a rube, from a hick town.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Him putting those dirty ass fingers on all the food and his used spoon over and over in the desserts in today’s vlog. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
What grossed me out is the sliders, he picked them up a took a bite then put it back on the plate. Dude, cut the slider and take a piece - especially when you are sharing with other people. I don't want to have to bite into a slider that you had your dirty mouth all over! :sick: And then Casey is just as gross taking a bite from the same sliders and putting them back on the plate too. I don't care if you are family (or are dating), that's just disgusting!

Last edited:
  • Sick

starri

VIP Member
So, JoJo is on his way to Abu Dhabi, his third international trip in six months.

How are those huge things for our channel in 2023 going, Kyle?

• Haha