Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
this may be the worst vlog ever.....so desperate to act like he's on the bachelor and like anyone gives a shit about him, the big star back in his home town. that fugly letter jacket was just the cherry on the sundae, notice he said he wore it more that morning that he ever had before.
Now I just realized why he keeps saying "hometown date." For anyone who doesn't know, in The Bachelor they would have a segment they called 'hometown dates' where the man takes the woman to his hometown where he grew up and shows her around.

He really is obsessed with The Bachelor and wants to be the Bachelor so badly. It's really freaking weird.

000057.png

I think he was pretending that Susan Pallo was Chris Harrison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

GreyStroke

Did he stop adding his intro to the videos? No consistency. Lol

Mr. $750K house complaining about the single price for a dessert party. It’s around $100 and you get to eat all the sweet nummies you care to, unlimited Bud Light, and your own viewing area for fireworks away from the scary crowds. He’ll be in heaven. You b broke small fry.
380A23BF-9BB0-40EB-A740-294702589699.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I'm not going to shit on Restoration Hardware. We've purchased a few pieces of furniture & some lighting finishes for our homes from them & have always been a huge fan of their quality & style. Kyle's problem is that he's made the typical rookie mistake of purchasing the furniture for the name brand instead of what actually makes sense for his budget. Anyone who's purchased home furnishings knows that you don't walk in buy the cheapest piece available at any furniture store ever. I'd bet real money that sofa is probably the lowest quality sofa that RH offers but is marked up at the absolute highest margins in the store. RH, & other high end stores like it, takes advantage of clout chasers like Kyle who want the name but can't afford any of the truly good furnishings the store offers. I have zero doubt that he could've easily bought a superior sofa for less somewhere else without the name brand & amazeballs free water (gasp!), & still had money left over for a couple side tables & a lamp. Oh, & if he bought it on sale or special order & it doesn't fit because he forgot to measure? Good luck returning it if that 8' ft sofa doesn't fit in his living room. RH doesn't do returns kindly. Extremely good chance he's stuck with it
I bet the salesperson at Restoration Hardware knew they spotted a sucker and clout chaser when Kylie walked in with his phallic-shaped camera, sweaty Hawaiian shirt, Lululemon shorts, and moldy 100 Thieves hat. I'm sure he told them that he was a big time YouTuber and "celebrity." Did you see how excited he got over the free water? :ROFLMAO:

2023-07-07 16_14_30-Window.jpg

(Kylie always says "luxury feeling" now instead of "luxurious" because he can't pronounce it.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle are you going to meet her dad at the top of the orange garage? Will hora be there for support if things go sideways?
:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Casey, you're dating a wimp.

Can you imagine if those "two kind gentlemen" robbed him on top of the parking garage. He'd probably start shrieking and cower behind Lora and tell her to protect him. I guess the world is a terrifying place when you're barely taller than a bedroom window.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
The Pallos and Discount Durliat should be flying the appropriate airlines, Redneck Air.....where oxygen is a $1.99 option and passengers are often seen being forcibly dragged onto the airlines.

redneck air.jpg
OH! Too late, it appears Spirit has just acquired them and, like the Borg Collective, R.A.'s perfection will be added to theirs. 😂
---
The fact he had the early bird ticket and she did not simply demonstrated how he sees her, a afterthought. His M.O. is the desire to treat people like crap, a feeling of entitlement he's cultivated at home and because the larger world treats him, in his view, like shit, does not bend to him, and does not tolerate him and so he's developed an "I'll show them." attitude. In the larger world he's all bark and no bite, an unlettered and unskilled scared little man, a coward and parasite who want's his way and will use anyone to get it___ That's how his psyche is locked in. She will ALWAYS be an afterthought, a second, and there only for her benefit to him.

Oh she'll have her moments, and he'll tolerate them....for now. He needs her desperately for the monies and discounts and entrees to Disney she adds to his life. Without her, even now with his fan subs so stagnant and his Patreon DOA, along with his family SHE is all that's keeping him afloat. The deeper he gets his claws into her the more that will change and he'll try to control everything about her and he'll use her in every way possible.

And, for now, she's OK with that. She's in LUV'! :unsure: 🤭 She's convinced herself he has a few rough edges but she'll change him. Oh, where have we heard that? It's such an old story and the ending is always the same. She's not going to change a lifetime of entitlement, disappointment, anger and conning his way along. THAT'S who he is, a mendacious, lying, conniving con. That's his 'art' ... as pathetic as it and he are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He made a rush "de-shi-son" to close it.

000093.png

His reasoning: The renewal was coming up and he felt it was just the time to close it and he says it really stinks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

jipeta2021

VIP Member
You can tell his cheap ass actually paid for his meal today because he said that his annual pass-holder card wasn’t accepted at the Brown Derby, which means he didn’t get his discount. 😂 Uuuumm her saying that is a pretty good indication they don’t give a discount!! 😭😭😭 Fucking loser!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
The TSA precheck shaming is just unreal. How does she accept this stuff from him? He is pretty much abusive towards her and she shakes it off as humor.

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
That’s exactly what I thought and what better way for him to make a click bait “surprise” or “announcement” than making a video announcing his new PO Box which will once it’s my be closer to his new place.

We all know how he loves making announcements
He’s gonna be like “you guys’s convinced me so I’m opening a PO Box closer to my new apartment”. Just wait. 🤣

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Shaun C & Alexa, a match made in purgatory. Hey Shaunie, hit Yunque up for Alexa’s email, it might be a love connection
'ShaunC' is little more than a fantasizing and dimwitted confused drunk and 'Farida the Freak' a sister/wife brother-enabling lickalotapuss ! :LOL:
How those two white trash bizarro world cretins (one evidently a basement dweller who finally crawled out of a bottle and got on the road....and the other a weirdo 'nurse' raised by clowns) aren't another magical Disney couple like KyLowRent & Discount Durliat is just beyond me. 😂

I believe someone said 'ShaunC' is in Florida. Perhaps he should focus on clam-bumping Nurse FaridaFreakout (a gal who seems to enjoy a fifth of whiskey or a 12 pack as much as Shaun would) in order to get to his dream Pallo, the panhandling, grifting, unoriginal charity case and depraved dwarf he thinks is his 'friend.'🤔

Imagine Farida and Shaun having a magical day at the parks.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'! BAYBEEEEEEEE'! 🤪🤪😵
drunk (1).gif
drunks-funny.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
For a con man (hard to call him an 'artist' in any sense. He's far too stupid and clumsy even as a panhandler) Pallo isn't very sharp and he is a slick salesman's dream customer. Dangle a shiny object in front of him, an little "I have a deal just for YOU." talk and he's as easily hooked as a trout at a fish farm.

He's what a friend of ours who owns a local luxury car dealership calls a "I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT IS. HOW MUCH IS IT A MONTH?"
buyer. 😂🤑 Those are the buyers the dealers and salesmen cherish. Those are the customers who come in for the family SUV and leave in the sports car that's 3 times as expensive and they think they've gotten a great deal. Behind them the salesman laughs and counts his commission.🤑
If he is indeed committing to the couch, did you notice how he squealed and giggled after walking out of the store, about how the salesman is sending him and Casey all kinds of furniture/decorating ideas for his 'perfect' apartment? Seems they've got the little dwarf hooked and reeled in.

Salesman: "Hey, is it Kyle, right? I notice you're carrying around that big camera. What do you do for a living?"
Pallo: "I'm a big time YouTuber and tRaVeL vLoGgEr! I'm basically a celebrity!"
Salesman: "Impressive! I have just the perfect couch for a man of taste like yourself."
Pallo: *nudges Casey* "I WANT IT! Is your credit good enough to cover this?"
Salesman: "I have a deal just for YOU too. Here's some free sparkling water and if you buy our membership we'll even take $800 off the cou...."
Pallo: SOLD!

Last edited:
  • Haha

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Sitting here thinking about the fact that BankerMom financed her baby boy's shoe purchase. She's supposed to be the financial wizard of the family, right? You would think that she would advise the dope that spending almost $700 on two pairs of shoes would not be a wise investment right now. "Kyle, you're going to be moving into your own place soon, and you will need a lot of things to get the place up and running. Save the money now and spend it on essentials that you are going to need really soon." Then again, I am thinking that Kyle would be using his own money to pay for the shoes - which we know is obviously not the case. She - and the others - have taught this boy nothing about handling his own money. A $4000 cash yesterday, $700 shoes today, etc., etc. He truly wants everyone to think that he is floating in cash. Kyle, you are a lowly YouTuber - not a professional, a skilled tradesman or a small business owner, etc.; stop living as though you are earning as much as they do. You should be shopping the clearance racks at Ross.

JerzGurl

Maybe I’m hypersensitive, but whenever I read that “blue eyed young men making America great” shit, I hear a racist dog whistle blaring like a train horn. Could be wrong, but it’s a totally weird thing to say otherwise
Yeah... in my eyes, the poster may as well have said "Aryan Race"

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He didn’t record any of the transaction. Casey is holding all of the paperwork for the transaction. It is all very odd to me!
:unsure:😲😲😲

You're right. After he "buys" the couch, Casey is holding all of the paperwork in the store and even as they are walking outside.

2023-07-07 17_13_16-(1) Making BIG Boy MOVES Today! I’ve been waiting so long for this moment ...jpg

2023-07-07 17_14_19-(1) Making BIG Boy MOVES Today! I’ve been waiting so long for this moment ...jpg

For all we know, he might have got declined for the financing so Casey covered for him. He did mention prior that Casey "helped him" get the couch. I thought maybe he meant pick it out but it's very strange.

Super weird about the move-in date. How does he not know his own move-in date yet "knows" the couch will be delivered a day after move-in?

This isn't adding up.

Last edited:
  • Haha