Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishmaelMish

He actually shit himself when that guy shouted 'video camera" at him, when previously he was giving it the billy big bollocks about how comfortable he is filming in the airport cus he's so excited LMAO. YOU ARE EMBARRASSING KYLIE MATE! 5.7ft my Arse, feet barely touching the floor on the plane seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BNL

Chatty Member
As a mom, I find it incredibly odd AND super sad that an adult child has not introduced their BF/GF after almost a year of dating. I would feel awful if my kids were in love and didn't introduce me to an important part of their lives. It makes me sad because I would think that means they haven't even seen their own child in about a year. It isn't a situation where they are 3,000 miles away. Miami isn't that far. Shoot, we live about 1,000 miles from Florida and have been there about 4 times in the last year. I am not sure why I am even trying to make sense of anything that involves idiot boy anyway.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Can't wait to hear him philosophize about Bob Iger's just-announced contract extension. Including deep thoughts such as it "definitely will probably be hard finding the person to replace him."
He always uses "def" because spelling "definitely" b hard.
---
Just noticed that mini-man says "at the realm" instead of "at the helm."

000115.png

000116.png

000117.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Alexa doesn't like Casey, Lora doesn't like Casey, JoJo doesn't like Casey....

"What do you think of Kyle's new girlfriend?"
JoJo: "Uhh.. .she's uhh.... nice."

Even Kyle doesn't even like Casey. It's apparent that he's only using her for the discounts, free meals, and as a chaperone/vlog prop.

Casey, some genuine advice... you do seem nice but please develop some self respect and stop being a submissive doormat. People will respect you more. You won't earn respect if you don't even respect yourself. And for the love of god, ditch the little squatch before he drags you down with him and ruins your entire life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
He really hit the cringe button today when he set up a chair for the doormat so he could do his little 'New Shoe Fashion Show."

I remember when my 5 year old daughter used to do that. I'd have to sit in a certain spot while she tried on all the new dresses and outfits and paraded for me.

It was bad enough a 30 year old man had to take his Mommy to buy him shoes.

Remember, he edited this and left it in.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
If you watch the video, the "secret" sauce is honey and the additional ingredient is cinnamon. So dumb lol.
pro-tip only for the tattle fam,
use some dark maple syrup and vanilla extract in your french toast and pancake batter.

honey and cinnamon is for rookies

• Heart

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Beautiful quote, 100% KP. What a numb nuts.

5E1C22A9-4D0F-4BE5-8EE6-0785C4441421_1_201_a.jpeg

And so he used this so-called "knowledge that he already knows" to pay $4K plus for a single couch -- and hopes it fits in the apartment cause he doesn't know the room measurements -- because RH be sexy baby, lessss gooooo! Imagine using knowledge that he DOESN'T already know, such as Google, to first research and see Rooms to Go has a whole fucking set for HALF of the RH couch price? Good God, RTG is entirely fine for your first place. Imagine using knowledge he doesn't know (the apartment dimensions) and looking at his lease paperwork or the apartment complex web site, or going to the complex office and asking some questions?

857FFDDA-2999-4EEC-8443-E92B120A0C8B_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it be funny if her dad tells Casey he doesn’t approve of him? And Casey already knows how Kyle would behave in a social setting. Perhaps that’s why she doesn’t want the camera around.

Conversation at the dinner table:
Dad (Casey’s): Kyle, you’re a fine man boy but you’re just not for Casey.
Kyle: (Emphatically replies) What do you mean? I’m all grown up and have a job.
Dad: Let’s not getting into the obvious. By the way: can you not talk with your mouth full of food? And who taught you how to hold utensils?
😅 😅😅
I envision Pallo meeting him, little sweaty palms, trembling because he has no idea what to say.

Father: "Nice to meet you young man. What do you do for a living?"
Casey (seeing Kyle's too nervous to speak): "He's a YouTube star."
Father: "Oh you're an up and comer' YouTube exective? That sounds....."
Casey: "No Daddy. He vlogs. He films Disney parks and takes cruises and films us eating and people send him money."
Father: "He does what? __ That sound like panhandling and begging for a living."
Casey: "No Daddy. ___ He's a star. (starts to cry) People at the park recognize him and, although sometimes they say mean things and flip us off, some are so nice and say I'm pretty. (really crying now.) He films himself taking showers and old men send us money. ____ I bought us a couch...he'll pay me back...."
Father: (turns and looks at Pallo) "What would you like to say for yourself?"
Pallo: (screaming) "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'!"

• Haha
So what riveting content can we expect from this WI trip?

MY girl friend visits MY childhood home for the FIRST time

MY girl friend meets MY dog for the FIRST time

MY girl friend meets MY grandparents for the FIRST time

Taking MY girl friend to see Lake Michigan for the FIRST time

Eating cheese curds with MY girl friend in WI for the FIRST time

Showing MY girl friend my DISNEY bag collection

Grocery shopping with MY parents and MY girl friend

MY girl friend cooks for MY family

Showing MY girl friend MY FAVORITE places in MY hometown [that I previously told viewers has nothing for me and I hate it.]
MY girl friend sleeps on OUR couch for the FIRST time (while I sleep in MY childhood twin bed that's too big for me).

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Little man has a new vlog series he's starting... shitting on Disney for their food not looking like it does in the marketing photos (as if that's not a normal thing everywhere).
Cool, cool, cool…next, let’s see him compare his fluorescent baby blues from his thumbnails vs his walking dead peepers IRL

• Haha
  • Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
This little imbicile criticizes the dessert party because they don't serve "the grey stuff."

When he stayed at Coronado Springs Resort he criticized them because they don't have balconys.

Why is he constantly taking issue with things the places he goes just don't offer?

He is always 2 hours early for EVERYTHING and constantly complains about how long it's taking.

This just shows the level of moronocity we are dealing with here. (Yes, I made up a word, but it fits.)

Yesterday he's at HS and he's pushing the narrative that because the park is so empty Disney must be hurting. Today he's at MK and he can't believe how crowded it is, he's never seen crowds like this.

This stunted little turd-muffin is the mental equivalent of a 6 year old. The reason I watch, (with ad blocker), is probably the same reason I sometimes move my finger too close to the flame on a candle.

• Haha

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
1689093013432.png

This whole interaction was just batshit crazy. Casey says it's the best french toast she's ever had and Kyle immediately Wooooooooooosss.

Followed by, "Put a ring on her finger!".

• Sick
  • Haha

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
OMG... look how nasty his socks are. :sick:🤮

View attachment 2296008
Those socks are beyond-disgusting filthy! You would think that since he knew he was going shopping for shoes that he would have put on a decent pair of socks. I guess that considering the fact that he rarely washes his clothes, these are about as good as it gets. Just imagine the stench that went along with them! (I feel so sorry for the poor salesperson who had to wait on him.) Of course, we know that the real reason his mommy went with him was so that she could foot the bill. Why not get two pairs when someone else is paying??!!! The guy is truly a master grifter.

• Sick
  • Haha

adtl3100

At Costco, Kyle sees a TV and starts talking about his furniture and Casey suggests that he can get furniture at Costco, Wayfair or Ashley.

Kyle says "Yeah, but I mean, I'm a Restoration Hardware kind of person."

View attachment 2301660

Nothing but the best for Lil' Kylie!
He didn’t even know Restoration Hardware existed a month ago. It’s all about brand names for him.

• Haha