Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScoJo15

So we know from his IG that he was in "Studios" early on Wednesday (he only uses one word for each of the parks and rides)... let me try and predict what we'll see in the video:
  • Comments on how packed/not packed the park is before he even gets through the admission gates
  • Immediately diverts to shops on entering to either look for a pin or that "tiktok shirt" that Farida is wanting - mentions she's coming for Food & Wine
  • Sees that the line is not long for "Mickeys" and goes on it for the zillionth time, making some sort of new camera reference
  • Decides to eat but chooses to not do mobile ordering, grabs a free water and something like a Ronto wrap which he films while shoving in his face
  • Makes his way to RnR Coaster and yaps about how it will be changing to something else soon, maybe 2024 or 26 or something
  • Films some random BS concrete update
  • References the PO Box again and says that "so many of you" wanted him to keep it that he'll see, more to come there later
  • Talks about the heat but thinks it's a great day to go "golfing" so makes his way out of the park
Hoping to get at least 6 of the 8 correct lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ScoJo15

Let's see how I did...
  • Comments on how packed/not packed the park is before he even gets through the admission gates
    • 0:01 of the video - he starts with crowd prediction
  • Immediately diverts to shops on entering to either look for a pin or that "tiktok shirt" that Farida is wanting - mentions she's coming for Food & Wine
    • 2:40 - after 2 minutes of blabber about crowds, he goes into a shop (no tiktok shirt or pin though)
  • Sees that the line is not long for "Mickeys" and goes on it for the zillionth time, making some sort of new camera reference
    • 4:24 - shocked that no one is in line for it - claims he'll come back in 30-60 min... and at 19:38 he's shocked no one is in line and rides it
    • 4:57 - says headed to Galaxy's Edge and makes a "test camera" comment (12:27 states he fixed the "bleached out sky" and 4k looks amazing, again at 16:04 "this camera looks amazing")
  • Decides to eat but chooses to not do mobile ordering, grabs a free water and something like a Ronto wrap which he films while shoving in his face
    • 16:12 - states he's going to Ronto Roasters but is going to get something new, does mobile order BUT at 17:07 grabs the free water, and 17:44 shoves watermelon in his face
  • Makes his way to RnR Coaster and yaps about how it will be changing to something else soon, maybe 2024 or 26 or something
    • Missed this one
  • Films some random BS concrete update
    • Missed this one
  • References the PO Box again and says that "so many of you" wanted him to keep it that he'll see, more to come there later
    • Missed this one
  • Talks about the heat but thinks it's a great day to go "golfing" so makes his way out of the park
    • 26:05 - after leaving because of the rain threat, he does mention that he went to the range

So I was shooting for 6 of 8 but I'll take 5 of 8 as a win haha

Also - not going to do this again as I was forced to actually watch the video. Thanks AdBlock for ensuring no $$ made it to Kylies account.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Gross how the entire clown posse (including Casey) are all sharing & licking off the same ice cream cone.

000076.png

000081.jpg

000077.png

000080.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

JohnnyH

JoJo worked with Walt Disney World and Atlantic Dance Hall to host a Disney Channel themed party at the Boardwalk, but OH NO! Kyle’s away and wasn’t there.

What were the chances of that?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The year is 2030 and Pallo is living under a bridge with nothing but his $5,000 couch, Tron sign, and Harbor Freight moving blanket.

10years.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SnapChet

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo # 37: I BOUGHT A HOUSE COUCH Near Disney World! Here's my story

house.jpg
And only 5 months ago. His biggest WHOPPER!
411.jpg
...so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
IMO “Casey will you marry me?” translates to this.

Kyle Pallo #37 Casey will you be my guardian?

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
New dump is out...

'Hometown date' to Target baybeee!!!!

000052.png

@Yunque01 predicted it :ROFLMAO:
---
Mommy chaperones them on their "date" and at one point she asks them if they need some time alone. Kyle giggles and Susan says "I've been a helicopter parent."

My god...

• Haha
  • Wow

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Shaun, if you're reading...
You misunderstand how this site works. None of us are monitors and we can't delete or ban you.
Tattle's own staff are the only people who have the ability to do that.
They only typically do it if posters are abusive to other posters.
Also, it's a bit rich to criticise us as cowards for your incorrect assumption that we had deleted and blocked you when your hero Kyle has a long history of deleting and blocking anyone who does anything other than praise him. A large proportion of our members came here to vent because he'd treated them in this way.
He's not your friend. Sooner or later he'll get sick of you and delete and block you too.
When he does you'll be welcome here, but only after you've apologised for tarring us with Kyle's brush.

• Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Holy shit, the little Wandering Moron says "I don't think Disney is in trouble, per se."

I think Bloomberg may try to book him on Wall Street Week this weekend.

He's stumbling around HS and everything he looks at he says, "It's my job to report this."

Hey Kylie, you don't have a job.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Catfish Kyle:
5'11"
Rich
Hard worker
Successful
On Disney's media list

Real Kyle: