Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
View attachment 2291942

I've been meaning to post this comment from a recent vlog. What is this person even saying? Is he trolling or serious? I'm afraid it's the latter. And, 11 people "liked" his statement.
Maybe I’m hypersensitive, but whenever I read that “blue eyed young men making America great” shit, I hear a racist dog whistle blaring like a train horn. Could be wrong, but it’s a totally weird thing to say otherwise

Reactions: 15

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
1689091104138.png

1689091178375.png

About 4 seconds of dancing after "Let it Go" starts playing. I'm sure someone here will add the clip, it's bizarre. There's already so much cringe and I'm not even 3 minutes in. A lot of his strange voices, for example, his dad is taking the french toast off the pan, and Kyle sings, "Ohhhhhhh, looking toastyyyyyyyyy".

Does anyone else feel like his vlogs have become more unhinged in the past couple of months? Granted, I've only been watching for maybe 4, but he just seems more desperate lately.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Getting called out on Twitter already this morning ___ no wonder Little Twitter Twat feels less butt hurt, for now, on Threads. 😂

And, as anyone with more than 1 functioning brain cell knows, that "...my beautiful apartment" is the Saulkville Hick Pallo Clown Posse
vacation rental. 😂 It's there when they flee Cheeseland monthly for FloriDUH. 🌞🌴

called out.jpg

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Feelings, I have feeeelings.

I have a feeling about this whole new apartment deal.

We all know he can't afford an apartment and all related expenses on his own.

Ya think maybe the other members of the Pallo Clown Posse are paying half or 2/3rd of the rent and the plan is the extra bedroom there is where they stay when they visit?

It won't be long before we hear "Sister wife is coming to town and I invited her to stay at my place."

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He can be right wing, but doesn’t fit conservative. When’s the last time he’s gone home for Christmas or Easter? He mentioned in the past he’s religious, but does he go to church? On recent Sundays, he’s been waking up in his Staycation hotel room half hung over.

Further, he’s not fiscally responsible: he believes in hand outs and free things (hallmark of a grifter). These things along with lack of traditions and defiance of rules goes against the conservative definition.
Another example is that he's complained numerous times about his health insurance and said he wishes his healthcare was free.

I don't think Kyle really understands politics and I don't necessarily think he's some hardcore right winger either. He has the mind of a toddler and is only focused on himself and grifting his immediate wants and needs. I suspect he just goes along with what his parents tell him or something he heard. He's the very definition of a 'low information' voter. I seriously doubt he could describe the difference between conservative and liberal ideology.

Last edited:

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Ok, I have to stop 2 minutes into todays vlog.

Kylie is going to a fireworks dessert party.

He says "The cost is $98 per adult and I think its the same for kids, though I could be wrong."

What does this moron say he does for "work?"

He can't do 8 seconds of research before making an informative vlog.

This guy is getting lazier and more moronic every single day.

Hey Kylie, I think Disney is going to give you a +1:

finger.PNG

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Based off his somber demeanor, it sounds like he didn't really want to close it but funds b low and gifts not there.

000095.png

He keeps asking if he should re-open it, and puts on the pity party. Translation: "Send me money to renew the P.O. box and start sending me gifts again like you used to!"

Closing his PO Box? I guess the grift is coming to an end.
He still has Casey, who funds all of his cheap mini-cruises and staycations, and all of his meals and chuggers. And once they get married he'll be able to sink his claws into her even more. Like SnapChet pointed out, he seems fully content just grifting off her and his family for now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NOLA

All he said was that the renewal date was coming up and he just "felt" like it was time to close it. No real reasoning other than that.
Just think of all the Apartment warming presents he will miss out on now.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
53426.png

Please guys! Pretty please with cheese curds on top! Get "us" to 8k today because KP really wants to post another picture of his big, fake grin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

airbusA330

VIP Member
As a mom, I find it incredibly odd AND super sad that an adult child has not introduced their BF/GF after almost a year of dating. I would feel awful if my kids were in love and didn't introduce me to an important part of their lives. It makes me sad because I would think that means they haven't even seen their own child in about a year. It isn't a situation where they are 3,000 miles away. Miami isn't that far. Shoot, we live about 1,000 miles from Florida and have been there about 4 times in the last year. I am not sure why I am even trying to make sense of anything that involves idiot boy anyway.
They aren’t really dating though. They don’t have a foundation for a relationship. The dad probably sees it. They “travel” to coral level and the theme parks together. Casey is his walking cast-member discount card. I cannot imagine Kile doing much else with her. He treats her like dirt. Kile is in it for Kile because he’s the bachelor from Wisconsin and we’re all just living in his world.

Meanwhile he’s broke as fuck and stinks. Hi Kyle, get fucked.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
As he's riding that kiddie dinosaur ride, he goes into an excited dialogue with himself about "what if we get to a million followers on Threads!" :giggle:

Then he says "what if we get to a million on Threads before we get to a million on YouTube" 😲

Then his excitement quickly turns sour as he looks down and says "I don't know if we're ever getting a million on YouTube..." :cry:

2023-07-08 11_19_23-(2) NO Cell Phones ALLOWED Inside A Disney Park Day! - YouTube.jpg

2023-07-08 11_25_08-(2) Opening My 1 Million Subscriber Gold Play Button On My Birthday In Wal...jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Casey is taking a lot of vacation time from her job. She maybe out of a job because of Kyle.
There is no way that Discount Durliat is a full-time employee at Disney. No full-time employee gets that much time off, and it's hard for me to believe that she is working remotely. If she were, she still would have been able to go shoe shopping with Bozo. Since she wasn't needed for discounts the grifter just left her behind. All he needed was his mommy and her credit card.

Just imagine how boring Pallo's vlogs would be if he hadn't introduced Discount into them a year ago. They have zero interesting content NOW; what would they have been like if he were flying solo? He probably would have completely faded into oblivion.

Why does Mommy always wear such a sour puss on her face?

Just watched Jojo's video. No wonder PayLow left town on the weekend that the Jojo's dance party (Disney World sanctioned) took place. No way could Kyle have handled JoJo's success again! I can imagine how our boy is fuming inside - especially since he hasn't had an original idea for a vlog in years. Way to go, JoJo.

The fact that dirt bag won't pack up his belongings and move them over to Casey's place (or even put them in the storage facility at his current apartment) for a couple of weeks so that Jeete can move into his room instead of having to pay for an Air B&B speaks volumes as to what a jerk this guy truly is. Are we surprised he has no friends??? The fact that he owns very little in the way of clothing and other possessions and could easily pack them up (which he is going to have to do anyway), yet he won't help Jeete and the guys out is yet just another example of how self-absorbed his family has enabled him to be. When he told Doormat today that he had a surprise for her, made her cover her eyes, and then showed her his new shoes was another over-the-top example of his arrogance. I still can't figure out what the hell is wrong with Casey. No self-respecting woman would put up with 1/100th of the crap that she does. Is she truly that desperate for a man that she will settle for the likes of a 30 year-old selfish, arrogant, inconsiderate, not-very-bright, coddled man boy?

• Haha

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
Oh! That explains it. 😂 ___ I had to look again.

After seeing the disgusting and stained socks he had on with the tennis shoes, I just assumed it was a dirt ring around his ankle.

And god knows I didn't want to look closeup. :LOL:
Yeah, he brought the pantyhose socks home from the store instead of asking the salesman to dispose of them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I’ve only read through page 3, so bear with me. I might be behind a little bit. My theory is that since Kyle did not measure his apartment, he made this video to get the clout of buying such an expensive piece of furniture but when he gets delivered, he’s going to have to refuse it because it doesn’t fit in his apartment. Therefore he’ll be forced to get something much cheaper instead of something just smaller at the same price. It’ll be his excuse to get something cheaper and it’s like the whole house thing again with a bait and switch.

• Wow
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey looks happier interacting with the brother. Sign to get out of this what ever relationship this is.
I noticed that too. :giggle: She actually looked relaxed and normal. I'm sure it was refreshing to have a conversation with a man who can speak coherent words and thoughts, where everything they say doesn't revolve around "ME ME ME."

Hey Casey, you may not believe us since you had the unfortunate experience of Kyle Pallo as your first boyfriend, but there's plenty of men out there who aren't narcissistic, abusive, deadbeat moochers like Pallo. I'd suggest reactivating your Bumble account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14