Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starswimmer135

I'm not American but I was super suspicious of that Jacket, don't you get one of them if you're on the team, I take it Baseball, Basketball or (American) Football.

There is no way surely??? What sport would a 5 ft 1 young Kile the Pile play?????
You can get one for any varsity sport (had one for swimming), but you’re right they’re generally associated with football mainly.

Google said he did 1 year if Football (place kicker) and 2 years of Baseball

https://www.maxpreps.com/wi/port-wa...-pallo/football/stats/?careerid=c719kemintjo8
---

team photo in link 😂

Reactions: 3

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Back to Kyle and precheck - you would think someone whose family is in the airline industry would have precheck. But then again Casey isn't the brightest bulb in the sign if she's with Kyle.

Reactions: 3
Wow. Those comments! And “Farida” blames all the hate on Tattle 😆🤣 all of those people aren’t on here, otherwise his threads here would be filling up even faster 🤣 and the comments have a lot of “likes”, people agreeing who didn’t leave their own comments.
he doesn’t learn from anything- it’s honest feedback and he’s so arrogant about it. That’s the worst part.
Did the usual suspects rush to defend him or praise him for new shoes?

Reactions: 2

TubeTired

VIP Member
Reading over on the Theme Park Worldwide thread there seem to be some similarities. Shawn always does what he wants, Charlotte goes along. On their recent 30 day US road trip, the car broke down, they were stuck there most of the day, Charlotte is the one who made the phone calls even though apparently the car was registered to him, and afterward she wanted to just go to the hotel and relax, but Shawn was apoplectic that he'd miss a park. Every time they bought food, they each had a separate receipt, and on and on.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
So they are there celebrating something? 1st anniversary? Isn't it about a year now as we didn't get to see her until they were together like 7 months, right?

AKW24

VIP Member
Well on July 14th of last year, he posted a video titled "I've been going on dates" which would lead me to believe that perhaps he went out or met Casey for the first time in July (not August as we originally suspected)... or it's something grade school-ish, like "first time I saw Casey on Bumble" but they didn't start "going steady" until August.
could be that he had dated around until he found her on bumble.

dashingthrough

The only recent vlogs I watched were his homecoming ones, the others are recycled garbage. The home ones are at least a little more interesting.

Reactions: 1

tnutz

Has anyone been following Nick lately? I feel like things ended with the girlfriend. Maybe not, but some definite cryptic posts going on in his stories.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Those jackets are fine in high school, but who keeps them longer than the last day of senior year? There was a kid who wore his band letterman’s jacket to admitted students day at University of Michigan when we took our daughter to check out the campus a few months ago (ftr, she decided against Michigan). I so wanted to pull him aside & just tell him “Please, no”. That Kyle still has his at 30 speaks volumes
Well, and this isn't to denigrate anyone who has served in the military, but I have a friend who's in his 80s. He hasn't been IN the military for like 50 years. He talks about how he hated it, but whenever he needs ID, he shows a military ID. Again, he should be proud of his service, but that's a long time gone.