Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dismom2

VIP Member
I’m concerned for Casey. He’s very rude to her and childish. I bet they are moving in together and she pays her way on everything. Not meeting her dad yet says a LOT. If her dad watches Kyles videos he will not have a great opinion about her choice. Kyle shows too much of Casey lounging in bed.
yeah... not meeting her dad yet after a year is weird to me, too. mostly because it seems like its because hes not willing to. he says hes "nervous". No shit- everybody is with stuff like that! And you especially should be, because if he watches your videos he sees you showing his daughter in bed, filming her "booty butt" all the time, making weird noises, talking over her, talking about forcing her to go on rides that she has a legitimate fear of, making her cook and not helping her, etc,etc,etc.
But shes expected to fly to Wisconsin, meet basically your entire family. :rolleyes: And you can't be bothered to do a day trip a couple hours away to meet her dad? get outta here!

Reactions: 17

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I really hope she did not co-sign or pay for his furniture, although it looks like she might have. I am sure it is a beautiful couch , but I would think one would do measurements before committing to something that may not fit. I love those "L" and "U" shaped couches. but I know they will not fit. As many have said, for the price of the couch, he could have pretty much furnished the whole apartment.
"Does it fit?", three words Kyle Pallo has never had to ask anyone ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He already can’t afford food. That’s why the doormat buys all his meals and groceries. When at AK, all by himself he gets an OJ rather than the breakfast sandwich cuz “they ran out”. Right…😉
Bingo. Every single time he's alone at a park he opts for only one of these:

1) Free water
2) A beverage under $4
3) A snack around $5-$6

If he wasn't completely broke, he would be eating like he always does when someone else is chaperoning him.

In contrast, when he's with his family, Casey, or Lora he's binging out on everything... huge meals, big breakfasts/lunches/dinners, multiple alcoholic chuggers, and all kinds of nummy snacks every 15 minutes. This indicates to me that he's not paying for it.
---
based on past trips:
going to Costco with my girl friend.

going to Target to get my girl friend to perform for me.
Of course. He's definitely going to take Casey to Target and "Costcooooooooo"

Really showing her the local joints. :rolleyes: Maybe he'll take her to the Home Depot that didn't hire him too.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jjjg

VIP Member
Neither of them should be shopping at Restoration Hardware needing that price range of furniture.

Rooms to Go, Ashley and especially Ikea is where he should be.

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
1688757835282.png

I've been meaning to post this comment from a recent vlog. What is this person even saying? Is he trolling or serious? I'm afraid it's the latter. And, 11 people "liked" his statement.

• Haha
  • Sick

CaptainSalty

VIP Member
1689202151932.png

1689202326894.png

I'm just skimming through today's Pity Fest, but did anyone else notice how he sighs a big sigh when he starts talking about closing his PO Box after riding Guardians? He says, "It's been a good run, let me know if I should reopen it." LOLOLOL okay, Captain Obvious.

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Did you notice how many times Kyle mentioned missing Wisconsin? And while in Wisconsin, Kyle kept asking Casey if she liked Wisconsin. Do you think he’s itching to move back home to his old bedroom but his family won’t let him? We keep talking about Kyle’s family enabling him, but what if it went more like this?

Setting: Spring of 2023, at the kitchen table at the Pallo residence in Saukville, WI.

JerBear: Kyle is complaining about his roommates and online hatters. He’s hinting about coming home.

Farlexa and Banker Susan speak at the same time: Oh no no no! He cannot come home! We need to stop him!

JerBear: So how do we keep him in Orlando?

Banker Susan: I know! Let’s find him a nice apartment so he’ll want to stay there.

Farlexa: Yes, and furnish it nicely so Casey might move in and watch over him!

JerBear: Okay, but he can’t afford his own apartment. He’s broke…

Banker Susan: I will co-sign the lease with him. And we’ll split the costs for him.

JerBear: That’s a lot of money…

Farlexa: But Dad, if that will keep Kyle away from Wisconsin…

JerBear: That’s true. I can’t stand that camera in my face. He makes me put on the clown show all the time.

Banker Susan: So it’s agreed? We find him an apartment. We’ll build up his ego about being a big boy living in his own place. We’ll carry the financial burden. And he’ll stay away in Florida.

(Everyone murmurs in agreement.)

Farlexa: Maybe we can push Casey into marrying him. Then he’ll be HER problem! (evil laugh).

Banker Susan: Let’s also make sure all his visits home are as boring as possible. And don’t cook too much food for him. We don’t want him comfortable and missing home.

JerBear: You got it!

End scene.

• Haha

meowthecat

I’m concerned for Casey. He’s very rude to her and childish. I bet they are moving in together and she pays her way on everything. Not meeting her dad yet says a LOT. If her dad watches Kyles videos he will not have a great opinion about her choice. Kyle shows too much of Casey lounging in bed.

croissantfurnace

I only found Tattle in the first place because of Kyle. Googled to see if I was just being nit picky. I ended up finding out so much more. Can’t believe I ever found him enjoyable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
So what riveting content can we expect from this WI trip?

MY girl friend visits MY childhood home for the FIRST time

MY girl friend meets MY dog for the FIRST time

MY girl friend meets MY grandparents for the FIRST time

Taking MY girl friend to see Lake Michigan for the FIRST time

Eating cheese curds with MY girl friend in WI for the FIRST time

Showing MY girl friend my DISNEY bag collection

Grocery shopping with MY parents and MY girl friend

MY girl friend cooks for MY family

Showing MY girl friend MY FAVORITE places in MY hometown [that I previously told viewers has nothing for me and I hate it.]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Nobody, nobody who had a "Lettermans Jacket in high school ended up with this pristine, right out of the wrapper, coat he's showing off.

If you were playing Varsity Sports, you owned this jacket and wore it every single day to school, to parties, you probably gave it to 3 different girls to wear.

You probably ended up in a ditch in this jacket. You rolled in the mud, you played backyard sports with your friends,

But Kylie says, "Here's my jacket, I played 3 years of varsity football, just kidding." Just kidding? Kylie, this jacket has been wrapped in plastic since the day your parents bought it for you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Saul's Gal

It's a major bucket list item for me! I want to visit Pearl Harbor so bad! <sigh> One day I will make it happen...
I couldn't watch those videos. I served 20 years in the Navy, so I have many thoughts about that. Honestly, it is okay if people are not interested in going for many reasons, but to claim that you are such a WWII 'historian' and 'buff' then be so dismissive without a care in the world. GTFOH

Obviously, I had a very deep reaction, especially having been on a ship sailing in and out of Pearl Harbor several times and rendering Honors as we passed. I also was VERY fortunate to be involved with the Pearl Harbors Survival group in my area and knew some real kick-ass heroes, although they don't think they are...humility at its finest. Lyle could learn a thing or two about it.

I don't know anyone who couldn't when you go. There is so much more to the Memorial than 'just' a sunken ship.

Sorry. I am off my soapbox now. The military stuff REALLY pisses me off.

I hope you get to go one day!

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
His comments are a trainwreck. I've never seen this many critical comments on one of his videos.

000047.png

000048.png

000049.png

000050.png

000051.png

000045.png

000043.png

000042.png

000041.png

000040.png

000039.png

000038.png

000037.png

Kyle's response to all the backlash. Typically a creator would feel some shame. But not Kyle. As usual, it's the fans and viewers (the weirdos) providing their honest criticism on how he treats Casey who are the problem.

000036.png

He really does have the mind of a toddler/child. He's not capable of any kind of introspection and self-reflection even with major backlash from his own fans. When his channel finally goes kaput, he will never blame himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow