Kyle Pallo #35 Kyle & Casey Turds' of a Feather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle: "Guys! I finally bought a Lambro'! 🏎 "Vrooom.....vroooom!"🏎
lmlabo.jpg
In all seriousness, that would actually be the perfect size for Kyle. He could take photos in it for Instagram and people would think it was a real, life-size Lamborghini. Oh darn, I just gave him an idea...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle has never once responded to him or even acknowledged that he exists.
That’s not true - Kyle liked his comment on yesterday’s vlog where Shaun made it sound like he stays at the Grand Floridian and Swan and Dolphin whenever he stays at Disney. Way better odds to get his attention when you flex your wallet, isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Tried to force myself to scroll through today's Kyle :poop: Pile. It was so
excruciating just at a glance, I couldn't make it.
And now in glorious 4K ! 😂

stupid.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s not true - Kyle liked his comment on yesterday’s vlog where Shaun made it sound like he stays at the Grand Floridian and Swan and Dolphin whenever he stays at Disney. Way better odds to get his attention when you flex your wallet, isn’t it?
Well, that's progress, he got a "LIKE" :ROFLMAO:

Maybe now that Shaun has Kyle's attention he will get a misspelled and abbreviated 2 word response by the end of the year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
In all seriousness, that would actually be the perfect size for Kyle. He could take photos in it for Instagram and people would think it was a real, life-size Lamborghini. Oh darn, I just gave him an idea...
To quote the late Ed McMahon: "You are correct sir!" 😂
giphy (95).gif

---
Well, that's progress, he got a "LIKE" :ROFLMAO:

Maybe now that he has Kyle's attention he will get a misspelled and abbreviated 2 word response by the end of the year.
With any encouragement, I feel "Shaun's" next 'response' could be from the hedges nearby as Pallo exits his old hoopty' Barbiemobile':
"Oh Kyle! I was so afraid I'd missed you. Two days sleeping in these hedges
was worth it now that we're together."

stalker-stalking.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m actually waiting for the great unboxing of that bin on his deck where he keeps EVERYTHING people sent him. I mean he was saving it for when he has his own place right??
I can't wait. There's so much stuff in that crate by now watching him empty it will be like watching that clown car trick where they open the door and twenty clowns climb out because they're sneaking into it from behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching todays Epcot video bragging about rope dropping with that greasy mop peeking out of his crappy hat that probably looks yellow in person.

I just have to know how bad does he smell? I just imagine like petting zoo funk. He just looks like someone once tried to describe pheromones to him and he took it too far.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Watching todays Epcot video bragging about rope dropping with that greasy mop peeking out of his crappy hat that probably looks yellow in person.
That hat is the new OnClouds. Once white but now a shade of yellow. How old is that thing?

I just have to know how bad does he smell? I just imagine like petting zoo funk. He just looks like someone once tried to describe pheromones to him and he took it too far.
I have a morbid curiosity too. I imagine it must be pretty horrific. 🤮 I was hoping someone would run into him at the parks and could describe it. There was someone here who said he ran into Kyle a few months ago and shook his hand so he must have got a whiff. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
That hat is the new OnClouds. Once white but now a shade of yellow. How old is that thing?

I have a morbid curiosity too. I imagine it must be pretty horrific. 🤮 I was hoping someone would run into him at the parks and could describe it. There was someone here who said he ran into Kyle a few months ago and shook his hand so he must have got a whiff. 😂
Perhaps if I run into him six months from now I could back but I believe he was on a cruise the last time I went. And honestly I really don’t care to meet him irl.

Maybe I just have high hygiene standards? I don’t know.

Reactions: 6

Kyle had to REALLY reek this day. 🤢 I remember this 😳bizarre moment in a Magic Kingdom 50th vlog. JoJo left for a break and returned to Magic Kingdom. JoJo explained Kyle asked him to bring deodorant. [Can’t make this up. 😂😂😂]

IMG_0644.jpeg

JoJo hands him the deodorant. The closest thing to a thank you from Kyle, “Yes! Oh 🤔 you brought mine.” Kyle then asks about cologne, “I said deodorant AND cologne.” 🤢 JoJo simply says, “My bad bro.” 😂😂
IMG_0648.jpeg

The exchange can be found here.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Perhaps if I run into him six months from now I could back but I believe he was on a cruise the last time I went. And honestly I really don’t care to meet him irl.

Maybe I just have high hygiene standards? I don’t know.
Forget high hygiene standards... he doesn't have any hygiene standards.
  • Sleeps in the clothes he spends all day walking around and sweating in
  • Rarely showers
  • Hasn't been to a dentist in 3+ years (time is issue)
  • Wears the same unwashed clothes every day
  • The few times he does laundry every year, he uses fabric softener instead of detergent
  • Shoes are rotting and disintegrating Finally got new shoes (y)
  • Hat is yellowing from all the sweat and grease
Oh, and he's always drenched in sweat... and with that diet of pure grease, sugar, and alcohol that can't smell good. He just looks like someone who reeks. :sick:

Last edited:

I met him last October. I didn’t get a whiff of anything funky and he was def more calm acting than he is while camera is rolling. Also for height reference I’m like like 5’5 and he was a tad bit taller than me so his claims of being about 5’6- 5’7 are true but he is def not no 5’9.

I guarantee if mini man had suite privileges on the Virgin cruise he would have mentioned it a minimum of 50 times in the video and gloated about how amazing and 'exclusive' he felt. He couldn't handle not feeling "special" and that's why he had the tantrum in front of Casey and her family. I recommend going back and watching the incident... he was huffing and puffing, making frustrated grunts and kept saying "UGHHHHH." He couldn't get over it. So f*cking strange. I'm surprised Casey's family didn't demand she break up with him right then and there.
---
Too bad the big shot can't swing CLUB LEVEL at the Polynesian. Even with Casey's discount that is more than his $500 credit card limit can handle.
Someone needs to clip that part and post it. so cringe how desperate for free booze.

1687956559873.png

Reactions: 4
Kyle had to REALLY reek this day. 🤢 I remember this 😳bizarre moment in a Magic Kingdom 50th vlog. JoJo left for a break and returned to Magic Kingdom. JoJo explained Kyle asked him to bring deodorant. [Can’t make this up. 😂😂😂]

View attachment 2270379

JoJo hands him the deodorant. The closest thing to a thank you from Kyle, “Yes! Oh 🤔 you brought mine.” Kyle then asks about cologne, “I said deodorant AND cologne.” 🤢 JoJo simply says, “My bad bro.” 😂😂
View attachment 2270381

The exchange can be found here.

What a spoiled entitled dick. Dude your roommate did something decent for you and you don't even say thank you, you get upset because he didn't bring bleep spray? Damn. Just.... unbelievable.

• Haha
you guys know me. I just need to point out everything PMM covered in his 35 minute video that he just posted. At Fort Wilderness. He went over staying there with your dog ( extra cost, goodie bag, dog park, etc). He went fishing and went over how to rent fishing equipment. He showed the horse barn. He went on a wagon ride. went to the chip and dales campfire. did a "cabin tour" ( apologizing that his 2 backpacks were in the room already) AND ate at Hoop Dee Do.
Kyle would've made 15 videos out of all of that, with mostly "filler" of him walking around, complaining, laying around the dirty room with tissues all over the floor...
Absolutely. When it comes to learning about different things to do at WDW and beyond, PMM does a great job. It's quite amazing that Kyle doesn't see all of these people around him and just do the same. You don't even have to do it better, just be as good. But he's incapable of that and now he's trying to hang on to Disney & Universal because of all of the damage he's done by making them look bad. I just shake my head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.