Kyle Pallo #35 Kyle & Casey Turds' of a Feather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your Daily, no every few days' Pallo Twitter :poop: Dropping šŸ¦

Today we are musing on a fav show.... SUITS

The picture is clear: A YouTube poser and niche vlogger who's the bottom of the D-list in that niche, a demi celeb wannabe but neverwillbe' is watching actors portray high powered businessmen and lawyers in an uber successful legal firms' world where the stakes are always high...........and that little vlogger at 30 is dreaming he is one of them while he tools around a theme park in shorts, a MARVEL logo pullover T, some tennies and an old baseball had turned backward with a tuft of his thinning hair pulled through the strap.

Well, one of the main characters on SUITS is a poser who didn't graduate even from college, much less law school (Pallo has some connection here) but the guy has an eidetic and photographic memory (that allows him to pose as a legal expert) and THAT'S where any comparison with brainless Pallo ends.

suits.jpg
Maybe you should be concentrating on furnishing that perfect apt. sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Canā€™t wait for the ā€œpacking up the apartment to move outā€ videos. He will finally takedown the Christmas garland that has been up for like two full years now. Heā€™ll have to pack his four shirts (Marvel, Hawaiian and two Superdry). That Packer BB-8 should make a miraculous comeback. ā€œOurā€ hundreds of Christmas tree decorations should be at least two storage bins. The moving blanket that doubles as a comforter, can easily be crumpled up and hold all his bathroom toiletries (since he wonā€™t have soap or toothpaste to move). We know he doesnā€™t have furniture yet, but since he has been storing everything ā€œweā€ sent him, maybe some of those storage boxes can double as tables and chairs until ā€œweā€ buy him something a grown adult at 30 should afford.
Also, might Nick be on the verge of finally coming out???View attachment 2271632
Look Nick is sexy as duck but i get so annoyed with his stupid ass cryptic messages and posts all the time. Just come the duck out! hes a Fairy theater boy! the water is warm baby just join us already!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look Nick is sexy as duck but i get so annoyed with his stupid ass cryptic messages and posts all the time. Just come the duck out! hes a Fairy theater boy! the water is warm baby just join us already!
Iā€™m a straight woman but I agree and love your comment. šŸ˜‚ ā¤ He is way too damn hot to still be in the closet! WTF he is a catch!

Reactions: 6
Someone pose as a Stan and ask him what kind he wears. Implying youā€™re going to send him some.

I bet if drakar noir. Maybe coolwater
My guesses are Paco Rabanne 1 Million or Dior Sauvage. No imagination or originality, just smell like everyone else.
Or Yves Saint Laurent Kouros. Itā€™s popular, a classic but the civet note in it makes it absolutely stinks of BO šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to watch Suits when it was airing on TV and it was watchable. However, the other night my GF and I saw it was recently added to Netflix so we decided to start it. After watching Better Call Saul and Peaky Blinders we couldnā€™t even make it half way though the first episode. The entire show comes off as fake and ingenuous with some of the worst dialog ever written. Of course he loves it.

Iā€™m a straight woman but I agree and love your comment. šŸ˜‚ ā¤ He is way too damn hot to still be in the closet! WTF he is a catch!
I am a HUGE Nick fan. He is amazing and wonderful. I am rooting for his happiness. Agree with you. Come out dude!!!

Reactions: 2
No time to update Patreon or produce decent content, but plenty of time to binge watch Netflix. I noticed that he mentioned he was finished with his work day by 12 today, but I think he started around 10 AM. I can see why time is issue. He works so hard at his "craft."
---
@BlurryCat did you delete your post? stop that! lol
I meant to combine it with my previous post but it timed out. šŸ˜„ I'll post it again:

2023-06-28 13_58_04-NEW Changes To Genie+ At Disney World! EVERYTHING To Know PLUS Tiana's Wat...png

... "Club King Pallo" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Canā€™t wait for the ā€œpacking up the apartment to move outā€ videos. He will finally takedown the Christmas garland that has been up for like two full years now. Heā€™ll have to pack his four shirts (Marvel, Hawaiian and two Superdry). That Packer BB-8 should make a miraculous comeback. ā€œOurā€ hundreds of Christmas tree decorations should be at least two storage bins. The moving blanket that doubles as a comforter, can easily be crumpled up and hold all his bathroom toiletries (since he wonā€™t have soap or toothpaste to move). We know he doesnā€™t have furniture yet, but since he has been storing everything ā€œweā€ sent him, maybe some of those storage boxes can double as tables and chairs until ā€œweā€ buy him something a grown adult at 30 should afford.
Also, might Nick be on the verge of finally coming out???View attachment 2271632
I mean, a very very small part of me thinks that Nick isn't actually gay. He occasionally gives off Douchey Bro vibes that make me think otherwise. That being said Ive had plenty of Douchey Bro gay friends in my life so who's to say.
Personally, a large part of me (won't say *which* part :devilish:.... sorry too dirty?) really wants him to be gay just so I can pretend the rest of us have a shot with him:ROFLMAO:

For his own sake, I genuinely hope he finds himself and lives his life authentically and happily. We would love to have him.
He would be welcome with open arms (as well as other open things :devilish:... sorry ill stop now)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My guesses are Paco Rabanne 1 Million or Dior Sauvage. No imagination or originality, just smell like everyone else.
Or Yves Saint Laurent Kouros. Itā€™s popular, a classic but the civet note in it makes it absolutely stinks of BO šŸ˜‚
Wow you have high standards for Kyle. He probably wears Axe that he gets on sale from Publix when Casey is paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last time I was in the grande pavilion they were selling Sauvage.

I like a nice cologne every now and again but Iā€™m cheap so I buy the little samplers from the internet retailers. So far I enjoy spice bomb by viktor and Rolf. Donā€™t know how quality it is but itā€™s nice. Better than a fart.

Reactions: 3
Wow you have high standards for Kyle. He probably wears Axe that he gets on sale from Publix when Casey is paying.
Yeah youā€™re probably right, but for some reason I donā€™t associate body spray/deodorant to eau de toilette/Parfum. If he was going for one of them Iā€™d imagine heā€™d go for something boring and uninspired.

Last time I was in the grande pavilion they were selling Sauvage.

I like a nice cologne every now and again but Iā€™m cheap so I buy the little samplers from the internet retailers. So far I enjoy spice bomb by viktor and Rolf. Donā€™t know how quality it is but itā€™s nice. Better than a fart.
For designer try Azzaro The Most Wanted. Itā€™s absolutely stunning.

Reactions: 1
I recall he was doing a PO Box opening when he was on his DCP. A stan sent him a $300.00 cologne. I donā€™t recall which one it was, but he was amazed at the gift.

• Wow
Here's the cologne that Pallo wears if anyone was wondering. From a livestream with Lora on a cruise 10 months ago:

2023-06-28 17_21_11-šŸ”“ LIVE From The MargaritaVille At Sea! Sail Away Party From Palm Beach - Y...png

2023-06-28 17_21_27-šŸ”“ LIVE From The MargaritaVille At Sea! Sail Away Party From Palm Beach - Y...png

2023-06-28 17_20_20-šŸ”“ LIVE From The MargaritaVille At Sea! Sail Away Party From Palm Beach - Y...png

• Haha
Here's the cologne that Pallo wears if anyone was wondering. From a livestream with Lora on a cruise 10 months ago:

View attachment 2272022
View attachment 2272021
View attachment 2272023
He's a Creed Aventus from Bergdorf Goodman šŸ¤‘ kind of guy, but, sadly, he has a Duke Cannon from Targets šŸ„“ bank account .

And that statement. Pure and unadulterated Pallo bullshit.
Rephrased: "I usually use much better and more expaaansive' cologne____ but this is what I use...for some reason. My best stuff is at home, back in the pig sty. ___Believe me."

200w (16).gif

---
bb1.jpg
090.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm sure you're aware, but that's a whole niche. People love watching people eat food. That would be another idea for kyle because he has so much footage of him eating. He could make a cuts of him just eating and create a whole new youtube channel for it.
Iā€™ve been saying I think thatā€™s the look heā€™s going for. He has seen how itā€™s worked for PMM. The way Kyle acts with food and everything is soooo good when you know it isnā€™t.

• Sick
The amount of grammatical errors and incorrect pronunciations were astounding in todayā€™s vlog. He even said there were many cancerations with regards to peopleā€™s vacations.

Then he claimed that the only mist sprayers on the entire Disney property are in Tomorrowland. Even though off the top of my head I know there are mist spraters in Adventureland, in EPCOT near Guardians and in Animal Kingdom (donā€™t know the exact location).

Of course the Genie+ could be better programmed to suit his wants based on his complaints.

long story short,we learned NOTHING new today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.