Kyle Pallo #35 Kyle & Casey Turds' of a Feather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another rope drop at Epcot today. :poop:

Kyle starts by complaining about the crowds.

View attachment 2269020

He finds the shortest line which is Test Track and films himself screaming "WOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Then a concrete update.

View attachment 2269030

Then a bathroom update.

View attachment 2269064

No nummies today because Casey wasn't there to pay with her discount.

He complains again about the amount of people in the park (on a weekend).

After getting there at 8:30 AM, he starts heading to the exit at 10 AM because crowds are getting scary.

View attachment 2269070
When we were at DW earlier this month, we were walking past The old Tomorrowland Speedway, a ride much more Pallo's speed than The Test Track 🤭, one little girl kept ramming (gently) into the back of the car a little boy, baseball hat on backward, was driving. I had to laugh. He would intermittently with increasingly louder screams, turn in his seat and shout, "STOP! STOP IT! QUIT IT!"

I couldn't help but think, "That's Kyle Pallo." And for a nanosecond, just envisioned him screaming, WOOOOOOOOOO' ...and that little girl ramming the back of his car and him turning, "STOP! STOP IT! QUIT IT!"😂
wig.gif

Kyle is such a KAREN:
cyclops.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No updates since 3/2/2023 and he has 92 people still sending him cash?? Talk about a sucker born every minute with zero value on your return. Don't forget the $25 idiots don't even get a birthday message anymore because "time b issue".

Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 4.02.35 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Not just "no benefit" to Disney, but an actual DETRIMENT to Disney and their image. I used to have a fondness for the Disney parks, but Kile's sleazy and trashy channel with him haunting the parks daily have turned me off from having any desire to go there. And I'm sure I'm not alone.

Then there's the constant rule-breaking and policy violations, interrupting shows and rides, blocking foot traffic with his stupid camera, doxxing employees, wandering into restricted areas... Disney needs to ban this parasite from their property already.
---

To be fair, he does have a YouTube channel with him showing houses around Orlando and he's not wearing t-shirts. Just thought it was amusing that he's being replaced by a licensed realtor. Something that Kyle claimed he was going to be... but real-uh-tur'ing b hard.
Adding to your first point, what about abusing the free food policy “while being a hotel guest”. If they are checking out of hotels “no longer hotel guests” and admitting to going back for fourth and fifth servings on camera, I’m wondering how much food the fat rat 🐀 is making Casey smuggle out in her purse and bags off camera 🤔
They lock up soap and shampoo for this reason but they don’t give two shits about the thousands of dollars worth of food that magically disappears every day from people like herbie boy.

Also if there are any tattlers that have Disney stock, please use your shareholder voice and contacts to point out the fact of people like Kyle that take advantage and abuse these free food policies and the effects it has on profits!
I know it sounds pointless calling and sending emails but that one call might make the difference of Disney taking action or not.

Here’s a random long story shortened of this point. In high school my social studies teacher told us in class that he was pulled over by a state trooper one day while on vacation with his family. No laws had been broken but the overzealous unprofessional trooper tried issuing a citation. When my teacher raised objections and the trooper realized that he was dealing with someone that actually knew their rights he left the scene with no citation issued. Afterwards he and his family debated if they should make a complaint or not because most likely nothing would be done. Later that day he decided to make the complaint thinking nothing would happen and went on with life. Some time later he was contacted and told that his complaint was the fifth one filed on that trooper which initiated an investigation that resulted in that trooper being fired.

make those complaints send those emails to Disney, your one email or call might make the difference between getting grifty grift banned or not 🤔

sorry for the rant I haven’t ranted in a while lmfao 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No updates since 3/2/2023 and he has 92 people still sending him cash?? Talk about a sucker born every minute with zero value on your return. Don't forget the $25 idiots don't even get a birthday message anymore because "time b issue".

View attachment 2269812
Some may have paid for a year in advance. The Patreon refund policy isn’t exactly customer friendly. Patreon seems to view themselves as a “payment processor.”

1687897104647.png

Unreal, huh?

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2269812
Truly a lazy motherfucker. Like put a wee bit more effort into the grift. Still likely $500 a month for him to do nothing. He really should be ashamed of himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Adding to your first point, what about abusing the free food policy “while being a hotel guest”. If they are checking out of hotels “no longer hotel guests” and admitting to going back for fourth and fifth servings on camera, I’m wondering how much food the fat rat 🐀 is making Casey smuggle out in her purse and bags off camera 🤔
They lock up soap and shampoo for this reason but they don’t give two shits about the thousands of dollars worth of food that magically disappears every day from people like herbie boy.

Also if there are any tattlers that have Disney stock, please use your shareholder voice and contacts to point out the fact of people like Kyle that take advantage and abuse these free food policies and the effects it has on profits!
I know it sounds pointless calling and sending emails but that one call might make the difference of Disney taking action or not.

Here’s a random long story shortened of this point. In high school my social studies teacher told us in class that he was pulled over by a state trooper one day while on vacation with his family. No laws had been broken but the overzealous unprofessional trooper tried issuing a citation. When my teacher raised objections and the trooper realized that he was dealing with someone that actually knew their rights he left the scene with no citation issued. Afterwards he and his family debated if they should make a complaint or not because most likely nothing would be done. Later that day he decided to make the complaint thinking nothing would happen and went on with life. Some time later he was contacted and told that his complaint was the fifth one filed on that trooper which initiated an investigation that resulted in that trooper being fired.

make those complaints send those emails to Disney, your one email or call might make the difference between getting grifty grift banned or not 🤔

Not defending him but technically, the food is not free. You're paying around 200 more a night for the club/food. The policy is you can use the club until midnight of your checkout day. Although, that's no excuse for being the gluttonous pig that he is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Not sure if the food thing is really notable by itself to get any kind of response from Disney, but there's plenty of other things to reference. Just off the top of my head:
  • Disrupts shows in the parks (yelling, screaming, shouting).
  • Disrupts dark rides (screaming, loud shouting the entire ride, filming).
  • Knowingly violates ride safety policies, such as on Tron, by repeatedly filming on the ride with his phone out.
  • Doxxed a security guard for simply doing her job.
  • Abuses and disrespects cast members.
  • Goes into events such as RunDisney which he doesn't have a ticket to and grabs freebies meant for ticketed guests.
  • Strolls around property and goes to Blizzard Beach while admitting he has norovirus and visits the parks while sick.
  • Walks around restricted paths and off limits construction areas while filming.
  • Profits off of Disney's IPs while badmouthing the parks when he doesn't get his way.
  • Dropped from media invite lists but still pretends that Disney #hosts him.
  • Abuses a cast member for her discounts so that he can profit off their hotels/IPs.

All of which are documented and/or on camera. Others have been banned from Disney property for much less.

Last edited:
you guys know me. I just need to point out everything PMM covered in his 35 minute video that he just posted. At Fort Wilderness. He went over staying there with your dog ( extra cost, goodie bag, dog park, etc). He went fishing and went over how to rent fishing equipment. He showed the horse barn. He went on a wagon ride. went to the chip and dales campfire. did a "cabin tour" ( apologizing that his 2 backpacks were in the room already) AND ate at Hoop Dee Do.
Kyle would've made 15 videos out of all of that, with mostly "filler" of him walking around, complaining, laying around the dirty room with tissues all over the floor...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Some may have paid for a year in advance. The Patreon refund policy isn’t exactly customer friendly. Patreon seems to view themselves as a “payment processor.”

View attachment 2269848

Unreal, huh?
It's crazy that Patreon doesn't have any policies against false advertising on their platform. Because that's essentially what the trash grifter is doing. He advertises a variety of 'services' that you 'receive' for each subscription tier and delivers on none of them.

And then when subscribers ask him for a refund, he ignores/blocks them such as this example:

2023-06-27 16_59_25-Cuzimboss on Twitter_ _@KylePallo Hey [USER=335784]@kylepallo[/USER] I subscribed to your Patr...png

Such a shame that Patreon supports that.

Last edited:
It's crazy that Patreon doesn't have any policies against false advertising on their platform. Because that's essentially what Squatch is doing. He advertises a variety of "services" for each subscription tier and delivers on none of them. Essentially just leaves it up to collect money from his existing subscribers who forget to cancel along with any fools that continue to subscribe. And then when subscribers complain and ask him for a refund, he ignores/blocks them.

Such a shame that Patreon supports that.
Did some research when a friend of ours had an issue with another “creator” a few years ago. The “creator” fell significantly short of the listed Patreon promises. Our friend chose to let the last 2-3 months ride, since it was a small amount.

The Terms of Service and FAQs are an interesting read. Patreon charges the “creators” fees. Unsure how the fees stack up against YouTube Membership fees.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if the food thing is really notable by itself to get any kind of response from Disney, but there's plenty of other things to reference. Just off the top of my head:
  • Disrupts shows in the parks (yelling, screaming, shouting).
  • Disrupts dark rides (screaming, loud shouting the entire ride, filming).
  • Knowingly violates ride safety policies, such as on Tron, by repeatedly filming on the ride with his phone out.
  • Doxxed a security guard for simply doing her job.
  • Abuses and disrespects cast members.
  • Goes into events such as RunDisney which he doesn't have a ticket to and grabs freebies meant for ticketed guests.
  • Strolls around property and goes to Blizzard Beach while admitting he has norovirus and visits the parks while sick.
  • Walks around restricted paths and off limits construction areas while filming.
  • Profits off of Disney's IPs while badmouthing the parks when he doesn't get his way.
  • Dropped from media invite lists but still pretends that Disney #hosts him.
  • Abuses a cast member for her discounts so that he can profit off their hotels/IPs.

All of which are documented and/or on camera. Others have been banned from Disney property for much less.
Seems like he's been taking notes from Tim Tracker.
---
It's crazy that Patreon doesn't have any policies against false advertising on their platform.
They don't care because they're getting their cut. It's an extension of the grifter world.

Reactions: 8
you guys know me. I just need to point out everything PMM covered in his 35 minute video that he just posted. At Fort Wilderness. He went over staying there with your dog ( extra cost, goodie bag, dog park, etc). He went fishing and went over how to rent fishing equipment. He showed the horse barn. He went on a wagon ride. went to the chip and dales campfire. did a "cabin tour" ( apologizing that his 2 backpacks were in the room already) AND ate at Hoop Dee Do.
Kyle would've made 15 videos out of all of that, with mostly "filler" of him walking around, complaining, laying around the dirty room with tissues all over the floor...
KP said WL is his favorite on site property....yet all I have seen is the lobby, room and club level.

I have learned a lot about those three areas:
Lobby: The lobby from the club level looks like I'm technically on a cruise ship.
Club Level: Cast Members pick up my dirty dishes on club level like they do exclusively on a cruise. The food is not as good as a cruise ship for club level.
Room: No toothbrushes provided. Also looks bigger than a cruise ship room.

• Haha
Oh, it's already dropping. He's currently at 88 with a possibly bigger drop coming on July 1st. Search for Kyle P then select his name in the list.
You'll see this. Developing lol....

1 (500) 2-kylie patreon dropping.png

• Haha
Oh, it's already dropping. He's currently at 88 with a possibly bigger drop coming on July 1st. Search for Kyle P then select his name in the list.
You'll see this. Developing lol....

View attachment 2270009
There seems to be a 2 week delay with the search results because of how the search results are compiled in intervals. The more accurate number is directly viewing the Patreon page. He was at 88 a couple of weeks ago but it climbed to 92.

Hopefully the next big drop on July 1st brings it to the 70s :ROFLMAO:

Hey all you Pallo Patreon members, cut the (money) cord!
This.
I've said it before, but taking money for services you don't supply is fraud. I don't understand how Patreon is allowed to charge money on his behalf knowing that he doesn't honor his pledges.

Susan drops in another couple of blessed gems: :love:💋🙏💍👄💋

amen9.jpg
amen10.jpg
oh-my-george-takei (1).gif
amen8.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.