Kyle Pallo #35 Kyle & Casey Turds' of a Feather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @SnapChet - congratulations!

In the previous thread... oh, wait, I've no idea. I don't get paid to pay attention to Pallo's ongoing decline. I get paid a LOT more than him to do things that are a LOT more fun, jealous hatter that I am.

In Kyle's world: Same tit, different day.

Please add your own recaps if you can be bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s go! Long islands and cruise ship quality food! Does he say Casey has cruise ship quality….ya know…?

I figured out I think… the floor tissues are for holy camoly sauce.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap:
Kyle and Casey went to Punta Cana. They flew on FunJet, a charter airline. The resort had a pool, a buffet, and sold sunscreen for over $30 a bottle. Kyle seemed to give every little detail at this resort [where they were hosted] an honest and objective 10/10 review. Although Kyle told viewers he’s been eating more healthy and doesn’t drink much alcohol the vlogs showed otherwise.

Meanwhile, JoJo stayed in Orlando with his YouTube gold 1M subscriber award.

• Haha
Recap:
Kyle and Casey went to Punta Cana. They flew on FunJet, a charter airline. The resort had a pool, a buffet, and sold sunscreen for over $30 a bottle. Kyle seemed to give every little detail at this resort [where they were hosted] an honest and objective 10/10 review. Although Kyle told viewers he’s been eating more healthy and doesn’t drink much alcohol the vlogs showed otherwise.

Meanwhile, JoJo stayed in Orlando with his YouTube gold 1M subscriber award.
Love it! Yeah he’s been eating “lots of salads” 😂😂😂😭😭

Reactions: 7
Came across a really interesting vlog today. I don't know if any of you follow Real Ist and his travel videos. He's a little older than Pallo and a lot brighter. When he reviews a place he always gives the positives and the negatives of his stay.

Anyway, what made me watch was that he was in Punta Cana doing a review of the Riu Palace Punta Cana, also an all-inclusive. Much like the resort where Pallo stayed, there are several different levels of accommodations; the Palace section being the highest. Anyway, I now know where all the tourists who weren't at Iberostar were - they were at the Riu resort. The place was PACKED!!!! The resort itself was beautiful, and there were tons of activities - day and night. It looked like a lot of fun - but come to think of it, Pallo doesn't like being around other people -- makes him feel less special, I guess! The buffets were absolutely amazing. Everything was beautifully presented and looked delicious. He did say that the food at the deluxe restaurant was not that great, but admitted that for the prices which Riu charges at this resort, you can't beat the value. It was a pleasure to watch someone give an incredibly informative review. One of the things I really enjoyed is that when this guy dines, he does show the food he orders, or the food on the buffet, but doesn't make us sit there and watch him shove it down his throat. He eats off camera. If you have the time and want to get a good idea of what a real all-inclusive in Punta Cana is like, watch it. Compare and contrast with the Pallo daily dumps!

Came across a really interesting vlog today. I don't know if any of you follow Real Ist and his travel videos. He's a little older than Pallo and a lot brighter. When he reviews a place he always gives the positives and the negatives of his stay.

Anyway, what made me watch was that he was in Punta Cana doing a review of the Riu Palace Punta Cana, also an all-inclusive. Much like the resort where Pallo stayed, there are several different levels of accommodations; the Palace section being the highest. Anyway, I now know where all the tourists who weren't at Iberostar were - they were at the Riu resort. The place was PACKED!!!! The resort itself was beautiful, and there were tons of activities - day and night. It looked like a lot of fun - but come to think of it, Pallo doesn't like being around other people -- makes him feel less special, I guess! The buffets were absolutely amazing. Everything was beautifully presented and looked delicious. He did say that the food at the deluxe restaurant was not that great, but admitted that for the prices which Riu charges at this resort, you can't beat the value. It was a pleasure to watch someone give an incredibly informative review. One of the things I really enjoyed is that when this guy dines, he does show the food he orders, or the food on the buffet, but doesn't make us sit there and watch him shove it down his throat. He eats off camera. If you have the time and want to get a good idea of what a real all-inclusive in Punta Cana is like, watch it. Compare and contrast with the Pallo daily dumps!
Probably Iberstar called people to let them know some professional filming was going on with KP there, and everyone cancelled. Or they saw him come in and all immediately checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My brother watched him for the first time today and wondered if he wasn't mentally challenged. He wasn't saying it to be mean or funny. But he genuinely thought he was special needs.

• Haha
Title by @SnapChet - congratulations!

In the previous thread... oh, wait, I've no idea. I don't get paid to pay attention to Pallo's ongoing decline. I get paid a LOT more than him to do things that are a LOT more fun, jealous hatter that I am.

In Kyle's world: Same tit, different day.
Please add your own recaps if you can be bothered.
Oh! My title! Words fail! 😄
i-am-not-worthy-not-worthy.gif

• Haha
Sounds like he may be packing it up and leaving? :unsure: :LOL:
200w (5).gif
Naaah'__ no one's that lucky! Probably got
another camera so he can show a lot of nothing even better.
It's going to be like your local cable station increasing your monthly bill for "improved services and additional channels"
and you find out you now get your local high school menus on one new channel and some Asian channel in Mandarin.
qZy5YWXl_bigger.jpg
Kyle ~
Incoming upgrade to the vlogs

200.gif
I haven't been this excited since my dentist told me I needed my wisdom teeth out as a teenager.
The lesson here will be that new & improved bullshit and nonsense is not better than the old product. :sleep:

---
My brother watched him for the first time today and wondered if he wasn't mentally challenged. He wasn't saying it to be mean or funny. But he genuinely thought he was special needs.
Your brother is a very astute observer. ___ It's hard to make a diagnosis from afar, but just from watching Pallo and listening to his idiotic word salads, the cumulative evidence suggest almost beyond doubt that he definitely needs a check up from the neck up because his pilot light has definitely gone out.
ain't.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
He has been talking about getting a new camera since Jojo upgraded his. He also recently got a new computer I think around the time Jojo might have also upgraded.

Wet brain syndrome?
---
He has been talking about getting a new camera since Jojo upgraded his. He also recently got a new computer I think around the time Jojo might have also upgraded.
Don’t you just love how these low level influencers feel the need to announce every little upgrade they get to their minor league camera/computer game? It’s all part of the clarions call to their more socially challenged stans to send more money. “You guys, I bought a new microphone, gonna change the game for us! Now we just gotta pay for it! Let’s goooo!” Puke…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Previously his big "upgrades" have just been changing the color grading or whatever on his vlogs.

Not sure that he can afford a new camera these days unless Casey bought him one. Could be a new penis shaped microphone for his camera. Oh my beating heart, the anticipation is killing me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Previously his big "upgrades" have just been changing the color grading or whatever on his vlogs.

Not sure that he can afford a new camera these days unless Casey bought him one. Could be a new penis shaped microphone for his camera. Oh my beating heart, the anticipation is killing me!
I think his most recent upgrade was the addition of that 360 degree camera.

Which is in the graveyard along with his reel-uh-tor career, journaling, church attendance, and healthy eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.