Kyle Pallo #35 Kyle & Casey Turds' of a Feather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch any longer, but I really think there should be a date where everyone promises NOT to hate watch a video and see if there is a difference.
I skim 2-3 of his vlogs a month, at most. Kyle’s not interesting or amusing. I find the vlogs are filled with lies and misinformation. He “acts” or “is” over the top in a phony way.

Kyle Pallo #36 The big boy with zero authenticity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He doesn't know the "fancy terminology" for steamed broccoli when putting the lid on the pan. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He doesn't know the "fancy terminology" for steamed broccoli when putting the lid on the pan. :rolleyes:
A 'Fancy Term' for steamed broccoli? What the everlovin' fu*k is he trying to call it?

Is he trying to think of Steamed Rabe? Rapini? Those are, of course, just names for another variety of broccoli other than the common large head variety. ____ If he ever had a cogent or original thought it died of loneliness long ago.
This doesn't bode well for his 'Cooking With Kyle' YT channel, huh?
animated-food-chef3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's (Kyle speak) move on over to a new thread here:

Reactions: 4
A 'Fancy Term' for steamed broccoli? What the everlovin' fu*k is he trying to call it?

Is he trying to think of Steamed Rabe? Rapini? Those are, of course, just names for another variety of broccoli other than the common large head variety. ____ If he ever had a cogent or original thought it died of loneliness long ago.
This doesn't bode well for his 'Cooking With Kyle' YT channel, huh? View attachment 2291866
I wonder if he has ever cooked anything on his own. His one job was to put the lid on the pan and he should have just done that and not say anything lol.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.