Kyle Pallo #35 Kyle & Casey Turds' of a Feather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got my couch lightly used on a local warehouse auction side for $350. Best couch I’ve ever owned.

Reactions: 6
Is it me, or is Casey getting annoyed with ridiculous asshat-ery behavior more frequently now? She even told him "that's enough now", which made him even more obnoxious before he stopped.

Today we lucked out and got to see a diner! Oh wow... being someone from the land of diners, open 24 hours a day, that was such entertaining stuff... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did he seriously say, "I can't believe they didn't ask for a tip?" Uhm... you tip for service, regardless if it's asked for or not! I swear, it's getting real difficult for me to hate watch this moron now. But, I really love giving him thumbs down!
Do you have the timestamp when Casey tells him "enough now"? :ROFLMAO:

I can't watch his entire videos anymore so I just skip through parts. From what I saw, she seemed really annoyed and tuned out through Lil' Kylie's outbursts and ridiculous behavior. She frowned and shook her head when he kept going on about his "big boy thing" (buying a couch). Today's dump has to be in the top 5 of his most cringe vlogs ever.

Casey, you're dating a toddler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is it me, or is Casey getting annoyed with ridiculous asshat-ery behavior more frequently now? She even told him "that's enough now", which made him even more obnoxious before he stopped.

Today we lucked out and got to see a diner! Oh wow... being someone from the land of diners, open 24 hours a day, that was such entertaining stuff... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did he seriously say, "I can't believe they didn't ask for a tip?" Uhm... you tip for service, regardless if it's asked for or not! I swear, it's getting real difficult for me to hate watch this moron now. But, I really love giving him thumbs down!
After Iberostar, her behavior changed to totally bought into the grift

Reactions: 5

I can't watch his entire videos anymore so I just skip through parts. From what I saw, she seemed really annoyed and tuned out through all of Lil' Kylie's outbursts and ridiculous behavior. She shook her head when he kept going on about his "big boy thing" (buying a couch). Today's dump has to be in the top 5 of his most cringe vlogs ever.

12:07 was in the garage with him making noises and she said "ok you can stop"

• Haha
At Publix, Kyle starts acting like a petulant toddler. He's following Casey around with the cart shouting "follow the Casey we go, follow the Casey we go, follow the Casey we go." Kyle wants green beans and makes a snarky comment that Casey said she wasn't going to make them. Casey looks annoyed and asks if he wants the green beans. Kyle passively aggressively says "that's okay, YOU said this morning we WEREN'T!" Casey says no she didn't. She looks frustrated and says "fine, I'll make them for you!" and puts them in her cart.
That's just a tiny taste of what's she's in for in a day to day existence living with that freakish, entitled and narsissictic dwarf. And the longer she tolerates it, the worse it will become. The dynamic was set in the Bro Sty with JoJo and the others who wandered through. (*Actually, it has been set for most of his life.) When Kylie couldn't be the center of attention or be petted by the others or was easily outshown by the others, he pouted, fumed and/or retreated to his stall in that barn....for more pouting while he usually ran to his online outlets to get praise from his stans to support his fragile ego.

If she's stupid enough to marry that freakish, destructive little clown, she's probably just going to be Wife #1. Clowns don't wander far from the tent.
Discount Doormat Durliat's future is writ LARGE in front of her.
kppp.jpg
teethj.jpg
090.jpg

All she'll ever have and all that she'll ever be in that relationship is what she is and what she brings to it. For him, it will always be about the grift, the take, and whatever can be done for himself or whatever he can take from someone else.
You hook up with a clown, you join the circus. Good luck with that.

I wish I had an ounce of sympathy left for Discount Casey, but I don't.

Last edited:
At Publix, Kyle starts acting like a petulant toddler. He's following Casey around with the cart shouting "follow the Casey we go, follow the Casey we go, follow the Casey we go." Kyle wants green beans and makes a snarky comment that Casey said she wasn't going to make them. Casey looks annoyed and asks if he wants the green beans. Kyle passively aggressively says "that's okay, YOU said this morning we WEREN'T!" Casey says no she didn't. She looks frustrated and says "fine, I'll make them for you!" and puts them in her cart.
The road to calling her a witch and punching holes in the wall is being paved. Casey, seriously. RUN!!!

• Haha
  • Sad

I can't watch his entire videos anymore so I just skip through parts. From what I saw, she seemed really annoyed and tuned out through all of Lil' Kylie's outbursts and ridiculous behavior. She shook her head when he kept going on about his "big boy thing" (buying a couch). Today's dump has to be in the top 5 of his most cringe vlogs ever.

@BlurryCat - I misquoted her. She said "okay, you can stop now" at 12:07.

Kyle Pallo #36: Our Little Kyle Is Not A BABY Any Longer. Kyle Is A BIG BOY Now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, how about getting the dimensions of the apt first before a huge purchase? How does he not know this? Casey seems to have a better idea of the size of the room than he does.
Most complexes these days have the dimensions on their..............websites. I'm seeing a pattern.

Reactions: 4
In the first 2 minutes of today's dump he can't tell the difference between a duck and a goose. He says that there's big big things happening today but then says immediately after it's going to be a chill day. He gives the wrong time that the farmers market closes and has to be corrected by Casey and then admits he doesn't even know the name of the restaurant that they're headed to have lunch-brunch as Kyle calls it. 🙄
He missed farm animal day(s) in Kindergarten.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most complexes these days have the dimensions on their..............websites. I'm seeing a pattern.
I thought so too so I just looked at a complex by me and, indeed, the dimensions are there for every room. Makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf. He eats potatoes out of Casey dish with his fingers? I can no longer hate watch!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wtf. He eats potatoes out of Casey dish with his fingers? I can no longer hate watch!!
As soon as they serve her food he reaches over without even asking and grabs her potatoes. He's done it with others too including his sister and Lora.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wonder how low his views would really go if all the hate watching stopped?
I wish there was a way this could be organized. A one day hate watcher boycott so to speak. I bet his views would go down by 70%

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.