Kyle Pallo #35 Kyle & Casey Turds' of a Feather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over him saying that buying a couch was "...the second largest purchase of his life." :oops: That really tells you all you need to know about his 'success' in life: A 30 year old, "college educated" ( That makes me LOL) 'man' (questionable at this point) and buying a bleeping couch is the 2nd largest purchase OF HIS LIFE! God in heaven. ___ That just reeks of every level of failure you can imagine.

Somebody missed out by not trying to unload a 14 year old Milo Baughmann sofa on him. Think of the prestige! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1688747568108.png

1688747768469.png

Hint, hint, witches! Big boy needs some apartment housewarming grifts.

Cause everyone know you buy yourself housewarming gifts. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: He has mastered the art of grifting. How to beg without begging 101.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Can someone put together all the days off Casey has had for cruises and the DR and now Wisconsin all pretty much in a row? My coworkers would kill me! And I have 30 days of PTO banked. I take them but I’m also respectful so my absence doesn’t affect coworkers.
---
He didn’t even measure?!?!?

I am suspecting he had to finance the purchase.
I think the same thing. RH had a sale (possibly for the holiday) and he went to the discounted section with slight wear and tear and financed the couch. Using a down payment. We all know, if he had 5grand in his account he would have taken another crappy cruise.

He’s probably paying 100+ for his couch per month. What an idiot. For a rental apartment. Not even a house.

Reactions: 7
I still can't get over him saying that buying a couch was "...the second largest purchase of his life." :oops: That really tells you all you need to know about his 'success' in life: A 30 year old, "college educated" ( That makes me LOL) 'man' (questionable at this point) and buying a bleeping couch is the 2nd largest purchase OF HIS LIFE! God in heaven. ___ That just reeks of every level of failure you can imagine.

Somebody missed out by not trying to unload a 14 year old Milo Baughmann sofa on him. Think of the prestige! :ROFLMAO:
Me too 😂 If that's not any indication of his failure in life, then I don't know what is.

I think I was 18 or 19 when I bought my first couch. Normally people entering their 30s have established their careers, are buying their first home, and starting families. You know, actual life events.

Meanwhile Lil' Kylie's BIG life event (that he's been waiting so long for) is buying a couch. "BIG BOY MOVES." :LOL: 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omfg. Seriously....he thinks schools need to teach people that furniture is expensive? Wtaf? He truly is a special kind of stupid.
He is so far below "stupid" that there is no word in our English language which adequately describes just how dumb this guy is! I also can no longer stand to even hate-watch his stupid vlogs anymore. Catching up on here is far more entertaining than any "content" in his vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He wishes they taught furniture prices in school. SMH. Know what they DID teach in school? Grammar, pronunciation and sentence structure.

BTW Kylie. Chicago has a beautiful RH restaurant also. You REALLY need to get out more.

He made her drive him to run his errand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
When walking to the store Kyle says he's really nervous.

2023-07-07 13_26_52-Window.jpg

He says that he brought Casey along for support and says that she helped him a lot with the couch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He is so far below "stupid" that there is no word in our English language which adequately describes just how dumb this guy is! I also can no longer stand to even hate-watch his stupid vlogs anymore. Catching up on here is far more entertaining than any "content" in his vlogs.
I can usually stand to watch a vlog once every few days now. Making my way through todays at the moment. The sheer stupidity that comes out of this guys mouth... I still can't believe he doesn't know what an ice tray is. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo #36 Casey speaks for us all when she says “Ok. You can stop now”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle Pallo # 36: I BOUGHT A HOUSE COUCH Near Disney World! Here's my story

gg.jpg
laugh-slam.gif

_______
Remember that gem?
5 months ago
I BOUGHT A HOUSE Near Disney World! Here’s my story
xijAfWonHbt6iLjDe3b5fWXQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
(y)4.2K____ (n)7.7K
---
house.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
@SnapChet your presence here is much needed. You are so hilarious!!! You, Yunoque1, and BlurryCat are so funny!!!! Everyone else is funny as well but you guys make me laugh so much!!!!
I enjoy, whenever possible, reading each and every comment. Lots to ponder and laugh about. Pallo is a gift that keeps on giving...so to speak, a cornucopia of dysfunction and dumb.
And you're too kind!
200 (6).gif
It's a fun guilty pleasure for me (and Mrs Chet puts up with it 😂 ) and after a week away on vacation in the Rockies (cracks knuckles) I came back rested and ready to rummmmmbuuuuuuuuuul'!💪:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I enjoy, whenever possible, reading each and every comment. Lots to ponder and laugh about. Pallo is a gift that keeps on giving...so to speak, a cornucopia of dysfunction and dumb.
And you're too kind! View attachment 2291697 It's a fun guilty pleasure for me (and Mrs Chet puts up with it 😂 ) and after a week away on vacation in the Rockies (cracks knuckles) I came back rested and ready to rummmmmbuuuuuuuuuul'!💪:ROFLMAO:
@cuddlycritic Agreed!

@SnapChet Let's goooooooooooo baybee!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's nervous because he's probably used to being declined when it comes to credit or lack there of.
I think you're right. He mentions that he's worried about things going smoothly with the purchase (i.e. he's scared of getting declined for the financing). I'm sure that Casey had to help him with the paperwork too. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wish there was a way this could be organized. A one day hate watcher boycott so to speak. I bet his views would go down by 70%
I don't watch any longer, but I really think there should be a date where everyone promises NOT to hate watch a video and see if there is a difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Buying one couch took this much effort and we still have so much more furniture to go for "our" new beautiful apartment! Can it be done before August? I'm on the edge of my seat here. :eek:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.