Kyle Pallo #35 Kyle & Casey Turds' of a Feather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I guess it's true, Kylie is moving out. :ROFLMAO:

He's being replaced by the "6 foot tall" Zane Burk. No idea who that is but says he's an 'Orlando Realtor' on his IG.

2023-06-27 10_36_35-Rarest Treat In Disney's Magic Kingdom _ Huge Living Situation Update - Yo...png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This right here is why women carry mace.

View attachment 2269073
so I guess kile is shacking up with casey since he "beautiful" new apartment isn't going to be ready until August?
---

He's being replaced by the "6 foot tall" Zane Burk. No idea who that is but says he's an 'Orlando Realtor' on his IG.

View attachment 2269090
he'd probably hit his head ont he ceiling if he stood on kile's desk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so I guess kile is shacking up with casey since he "beautiful" new apartment isn't going to be ready until August?
haha this is what i was trying to figure out too when i was watching JoJos video. Did Kyle already move out? or were the new guys just there checking out the place / hanging out?
Also: they mentioned a podcast? and PMM also mentioned that hes starting one on his video the other day. I guess podcasts are the new supplemental income since disney vlog views seem to be down... LOL

• Haha
Speaking of PMM, has anyone checked on him lately? It's been 4 days since his last gluttonous adventure.

Reactions: 5
I believe so. He doesn't want to be anywhere near that 1 million subscriber plaque. 😭

• Haha
Speaking of PMM, has anyone checked on him lately? It's been 4 days since his last gluttonous adventure.
yeah- its weird how much time hes been leaving between videos lately! and i think its been a couple days since he posted anything on IG, too. The last thing i remember was his typical IG story picture with a stan who ran into him at Epcot. I DID however get a ad on my Facebook feed for RSVLTS, with him as the model. :oops: so, maybe he has a new career now!

• Sick
I wonder who is going to take over Kylie's bedroom? That room is going to need a biohazard clean-up crew. :sick:

biohazard.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2269090
He is a DCP friend of jojo’s who periodically appears in jojo’s vlogs. He was the realtor who showed jojo a few properties around February.

View attachment 2269090
He is a DCP friend of jojo’s who periodically appears in jojo’s vlogs. He was the realtor who showed jojo a few properties around February.
When Kyle told everyone he was becoming a realtor, he neglected to mention he was changing his first name to Zane..or should I say being replaced by a taller dude named Zane. 😂

So does anyone else think that Disney would be concerned about someone filming in a bathroom, even if it’s empty?

• Sick

View attachment 2269090
[six foot coming in at six foot Zane Burke] ___ 🤭

OMFG! Yup, JoJo is a big old A-hole and grifter like Pallo, only smarter more focused and has 1,200,000 subs 😂, but that Pallo 'bestie' can issue a burn.
That shade is a Minion level 'expert' burn at 5' 5" (on tippy toes) Shorty Pallo:
minions-laughing.gif

• Haha
Why does JoJo need roommates? Doesn't over a million subs make him enough money?
Jojo never claims to be a baller like kiley does. In fact, he has stated in his vlogs that he does not make that much money and at times he has found himself subsisting on ramen noodles because of it. Regardless, he is still a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oops he did it again... Yesterday's Kyle 💩💩💩 Pile
Another craptastic Daily 💩 Dump
Checking Out Of Wilderness Lodge,
Club Level Breakfast. Enjoying A Pool Day,
Grand Flo Construction

XvfqTfFm_IMwmcwMvBoNQbgw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pallo
182K subscribers
20K+ views. (SAD)
(*JoJo at 1,200,000 subscribers and climbing. No wonder
Pallo is moving out. Imagine the humiliation of seeing
JoJo's 1 Million Subs YT plaque every day. )

(y)1.4K ___ (n)1.5K

ratio'dd.jpg

---
Jojo never claims to be a baller like kiley does. In fact, he has stated in his vlogs that he does not make that much money and at times he has found himself subsisting on ramen noodles because of it. Regardless, he is still a tool.
And without grifting and bumming off his family and subsidising what he can con and grift online ___ AND his take from The Doormat, using her monies and discounts, Pallo would be searching through dumpsters and looking for 'Club Level' scraps that had been thrown out.

Crichton showed respect for his family and treated them well when they visited. It appeared to be a mutually loving family, something Pallo will never know.
For Pallo that Saulkville Clown Show Family is an ATM and a gaggle of enablers without which he could not survive, even as a 30 year old man. He's a pathetic excuse for a productive citizen AND a disappointment and pitiable excuse as a grown man who is still a dependent and needy child.

Last edited:
Would be icing on the cake if JoJo hit 1 BILLION views before Kyle officially moved. JoJo’s currently at 938M.

1687883534123.png

The Grifter n' Thief is going all out now below his click bait headers on YT. WoooWeee.... throwing up a half page of links, begging for upvotes and even (gasp) listing "supporters" and begging, natch, for more support.

Moving out b skeery'! 😂 Expect hyper speed in grifting in the days to come. There will be 'hints, begging and links galore' because he need to try and increase the grift. The tit is hitting the fan as he exits the bro pig sty and the Saulkville Clowns, sugardaddies like Brian, The Doormat, and any other possible mark he can target are going to have to step up and get him through this.
Oh... DO pass the popcorn.

(*I've removed all links cause' no way am I going to help that panhandling little grifter and freakish con. __ And Tattle would be pissed. :ROFLMAO:)

2,758 views Jun 27, 2023
Follow Me: INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
My PO Box: P.O. Box 310 Windermere FL, 34786
SUPPORT ME: Donate to my Channel:
My Patreon:Membership:
My Merch:
My Gear: Camera: Sony a7c
Mic: Sony ECM-B1M Mic
Lens: Sony 16-35MM
2nd Camera: Canon G7X Mark ii
For Water Parks: Iphone 12 Pro
Business Inquiries:

...and on and on. It's all followed by a list of his top "supporters" :ROFLMAO:

The boy is hurting! Turbo speed for the grift. Mmmmm..... pass the popcorn.🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Make it extra salty. 🧂:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.