Kyle Pallo #35 Kyle & Casey Turds' of a Feather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tw.jpg

Pallo looks around, heaves a heavy sigh as he leaves the bro pig sty for the last time
___ and then he notices JoJo's 1,000,000 subs' plaque from YouTube:
door-smash-door (1).gif
🍿 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jojo never claims to be a baller like kiley does. In fact, he has stated in his vlogs that he does not make that much money and at times he has found himself subsisting on ramen noodles because of it. Regardless, he is still a tool.
If he has patreon or channel memberships, then those statements are totally to grift people into that. Again, I don't get the whole, "pay me to vacation and I'll show you how I throw away your money" thing.

Reactions: 6
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:😂 Oh the anxieties of moving out and moving on.
It b hard to move___ And your replacement has already been introduced. Bye Felicia...don't let the
screen door hit you in your fat ass on the way out.
giant.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If he has patreon or channel memberships, then those statements are totally to grift people into that. Again, I don't get the whole, "pay me to vacation and I'll show you how I throw away your money" thing.
yeah Jojo's on the grift as well. no idea if he has given up on his patreon like Kiley but he has posted more than kiley. also not sure if the "discord benefits" Jojo has is much of anything.

I guess the product links he was shilling (On Clouds and baby Yoda plush) in his video descriptions are done with. Went poof like the YouTube shorts. Wasn't bringing in the instant riches like he thought they would.

The Grifter n' Thief is going all out now below his click bait headers on YT. WoooWeee.... throwing up a half page of links, begging for upvotes and even (gasp) listing "supporters" and begging, natch, for more support.

Moving out b skeery'! 😂 Expect hyper speed in grifting in the days to come. There will be 'hints, begging and links galore' because he need to try and increase the grift. The tit is hitting the fan as he exits the bro pig sty and the Saulkville Clowns, sugardaddies like Brian, The Doormat, and any other possible mark he can target are going to have to step up and get him through this.
Oh... DO pass the popcorn.

(*I've removed all links cause' no way am I going to help that panhandling little grifter and freakish con. __ And Tattle would be pissed. :ROFLMAO:)

2,758 views Jun 27, 2023
Follow Me: INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
My PO Box: P.O. Box 310 Windermere FL, 34786
SUPPORT ME: Donate to my Channel:
My Patreon:Membership:
My Merch:
My Gear: Camera: Sony a7c
Mic: Sony ECM-B1M Mic
Lens: Sony 16-35MM
2nd Camera: Canon G7X Mark ii
For Water Parks: Iphone 12 Pro
Business Inquiries:

...and on and on. It's all followed by a list of his top "supporters" :ROFLMAO:

The boy is hurting! Turbo speed for the grift. Mmmmm..... pass the popcorn.🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Make it extra salty. 🧂:LOL:
He forgot to list the 360 selfie stick under his "gear" 😲

Speaking of the 360 selfie stick... where's the waterpark videos? It's summer. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess the product links he was shilling (On Clouds and baby Yoda plush) in his video descriptions are done with. Went poof like the YouTube shorts. Wasn't bringing in the instant riches like he thought they would.

He forgot to list the 360 selfie stick under his "gear" 😲

Speaking of the 360 selfie stick... where's the waterpark videos? It's summer. :LOL:
He's going to have to GOLO quick, shed some tonnage, and start taking a tit ton of showers for any old queen who is still a fan and has money to try and bring in more quick $$$$. 🤑 The Doormat is going to have a hard time keeping his ass afloat. He'll lean heavily on the Saulkville Clowns, and it was probably they who secured him any 'new and perfect' apartment he is grifting into.

I remember my Grandfather, a guy wil a LOT of money, was once again in process bailing his brother out of a bad marriage and another bad situation. He was talking to my Dad and remarked, "He did it again. I love him and I'll help him. He's never learned that love often flies out the window when poverty comes in the door. He's never going to learn." ___ I think that lesson is about to be played out here as well. 🤭

Reactions: 5
Why is Kile filming bleeping bathrooms? Dude needs his AP revoked. It is embarrassing Disney lets these idiots run around annoying paying guests so Kile can make $43,000 off YouTube videos on their property. No benefit to Disney at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
yeah Jojo's on the grift as well. no idea if he has given up on his patreon like Kiley but he has posted more than kiley. also not sure if the "discord benefits" Jojo has is much of anything.
Usually discord is just for the stans to go talk about how awesome their chosen target is.

Reactions: 4
Why is Kile filming bleeping bathrooms? Dude needs his AP revoked. It is embarrassing Disney lets these idiots run around annoying paying guests so Kile can make $43,000 off YouTube videos on their property. No benefit to Disney at all.
Not just "no benefit" to Disney, but an actual DETRIMENT to Disney and their image. I used to have a fondness for the Disney parks, but Kile's sleazy and trashy channel with him haunting the parks daily have turned me off from having any desire to go there. And I'm sure I'm not alone.

Then there's the constant rule-breaking and policy violations, interrupting shows and rides, blocking foot traffic with his stupid camera, doxxing employees, wandering into restricted areas... Disney needs to ban this parasite from their property already.
---

I wouldn't go to look at a house in a T shirt and I wouldn't use a realtor that wears a T shirt. To me that looks like part of the "fake it till you make it" crowd.
To be fair, he does have a YouTube channel with him showing houses around Orlando and he's not wearing t-shirts. Just thought it was amusing that he's being replaced by a licensed realtor. Something that Kyle claimed he was going to be... but real-uh-tur'ing b hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not just "no benefit" to Disney, but an actual DETRIMENT to Disney and their image. I used to have a fondness for the Disney World parks, but Kile's sleazy and trashy channel with him haunting the parks daily have turned me off from having any desire to go there anymore. And I'm sure I'm not alone.

And then there's the constant rule-breaking and policy violations, interrupting shows and rides, blocking foot traffic with his stupid camera, wandering into restricted areas... Disney needs to ban this parasite for their property already.
---

To be fair, he does have a YouTube channel with him showing houses around Orlando and he's not wearing t-shirts. My point was, he's actually an licensed realtor. Something that Kyle claimed he was going to be... but real-uh-tur'ing b hard.
I've said on other threads, Disney should have a few hours one day per week that these folks come and record. They need to register to do that. If they try to do it other times, they're banned. They get the footage they want/need, and we don't have to see these idiots.

Reactions: 9
I watched Jojo's blog because I wanted to hear about the roommate situation. At one point he said something about he'll soon have all of this dirt cleaned up. Something to that effect. Was that a shot at Kyle? haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I watched Jojo's blog because I wanted to hear about the roommate situation. At one point he said something about he'll soon have all of this dirt cleaned up. Something to that effect. Was that a shot at Kyle? haha
absolutely.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't go to look at a house in a T shirt and I wouldn't use a realtor that wears a T shirt. To me that looks like part of the "fake it till you make it" crowd.
I know a few realtors here at home and they all have homes of their own. I know real estate is at a premium now, but still..
I dunno, I just think it is odd that a licensed real-a-tour would have to share an apartment unless they were just starting out.
---
Omg...did he really mention Zanes height? That HAS to be a shot at the lying dwarf

Btw..we just got back and I didn't see ANY vloggers. Embarrassed to admit that I was a little bummed. I had plans. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know a few realtors here at home and they all have homes of their own. I know real estate is at a premium now, but still..
I dunno, I just think it is odd that a licensed real-a-tour would have to share an apartment unless they were just starting out.
---
definitely odd. according to his youtube channel, he's been doing it for a little over a year now.

Not sure how many houses he has sold or if he has sold any but looks like he's trying the YT angle.

Reactions: 2
I watched Jojo's blog because I wanted to hear about the roommate situation. At one point he said something about he'll soon have all of this dirt cleaned up. Something to that effect. Was that a shot at Kyle?
dirt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder who is going to take over Kylie's bedroom? That room is going to need a biohazard clean-up crew. :sick:

View attachment 2269137
You just know how far down the rabbit hole we've gone when you look at that little Cyclops sitting there and think,
"You know, that could actually be necessary ___
especially for anyone cleaning up the Kyle Pile of used tissues by that fetid cesspool he calls a bed." :sick:🤮
BIOHAZARD 1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.